2. Mission Stay Away From Main Protagonist
417 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A shiver ran down Liu Cheng's spine . He couldn't help himself from shivering .

When he realised which day it was today , he felt like crying and feeling depress . He wanted to commit suicide .

' Wouldn't it be better to die rather than going through years of torture and mental breakdown ' Liu Cheng thought to himself .

' The world I am  currently living is actually a otome game 'Making your heart flutter' . Yeah I know the title is cringy but not more than the plot . From love interest lines to the behaviour of female main character everything is hella cringy . All of this is still manageable until you find out that all the love interests are yandere / obsessive for the female protagonist .' Liu Cheng mumbled .

' There are total 5 love interest and all of them are a different level of yandere . But the main male love interest is the most dangerous out of all them . He can do anything for the female protagonist , when I say anything means anything legal or illegal it doesn't matter . Along with golden male lead halo he was basically undefeatable .' Liu Cheng sighed before continuing .

' Yeah I know you all must be thinking that I had my brains in my foot to make a enemy out of yanderes . Sometimes I also think that was the stupidest person to ever exist in past life. ' Liu Cheng whispered yelled trying to control himself comiting suicide.

' Maybe I was just jealous of how perfect the main male lead which drove to commit crime . But did I really deserve such amount of torture . They kidnapped me and confined me to torture for going against them and their beloved . They not only mentally broke me but also physically tortured me for 15 years after which I died due to dehydration . The death was the most painful but I was somehow glad that I won't have to go through the torture anymore ' Liu Cheng was extremely terrified in those 15 years , he will shiver at the sight time .

" Calm down Liu Cheng , calm down everything is fine . The plot will begun from tomorrow . If I stay away from the male and female protagonist then I won't have to suffer the same fate . I can just exist as a mob protagonist and later get married and live peacefully . Yes I mustn't offend the heavens beloved aka the male leads as well as female lead "  Liu Cheng was now determined to maintain 10 feet distance from the protagonist .

Liu Cheng begun planning on how to avoid the protagonist . He looked at the digital clock beside his bed which was striking at 12:00pm indicating it was midnight .

" If I remember correctly I wasn't the villain in first part but there was a villainess . Yeah otome had total two main villains and many side villains .Think Liu Cheng think fron where did the second part start .... YEAH I REMEMBER !!! now the second part start after the main male lead took over his family business and wiped out half of his enemies while other submitted to him . My destiny as a villain begun after I took over the subordinate post of the main male lead in hope of making his business as mine but life didn't go as planned ...... " Liu Cheng tried remember the key plots he needs to or needed to make him appearance .

" Jealous engulfed me in my past life because I had inferior complexity but currently I have nothing like it except for fear and terror . And terror and jealousy can influence your decision making . Moreover I don't know if I can completely break away from the novel plot . " Liu Cheng's mood again fluctuated , he again felt extreme depression .

" Wait a moment this all happened because of my jealousy but if I don't have the same jealously then the situation of my 1st life won't be the same . To avoid jealousy , I have to make myself extremely , not a single moment to think about bullshit " Liu Cheng felt it absurd to feel jealous of heavens beloved , he now wanted only happiness .

" Ah I have used my brain , let me get some sleep to energize myself before going to war " he put all the things back at its places before slipping into the bed and covering himself . Due to heavy stress he quickly drifted away to sleep .

At The Heavens And Hell Junction

" He changes his mood more than you change your underwear " God joked about his bestfriend but his friend didn't like it .

" YOU...... fine I won't be a delivery man for souls of earthlings to heaven or hell hmph " Grim Reaper was agitated for being mocked multiple times in one day and he didn't like it .

" Ehhh... bestie don't do that . I was just joking sorry . Fine I will buy you 50 more cups of ramen " God tried to muse hi friend.

"You sure about that ?" Grim Reaper asked feeling suspicious .

" Yes yes I promise " God tried to sound sincere .

" Fine but not 50 but 50×5=250 cups of ramen " Grim Reaper tried to make uo for the lost ramen cups .

" Eh ... fine as long as you continue your duty " God said while Grim Reaper nodded . Forgetting the King Of Hell who had a look ' You are stupid ' .

' He is stupid how can 2500 cups be equal to 250. And the god is sinister to manipulate it's friend and as both of their friend , I feel like I am in circus ' King Of Hell thought before continuing to watch over the amusing earthling .

Back At Earth , Morning 5:00 am

" Aaah ... I am late for my job , I have to wakeup my son for college ....... Eh wait a moment I am back to the world if first life ." Liu Cheng was about run but suddenly remember that the world and person around him are different .

" Ah it would take tome to get adapt to new surroundings . I miss my sons beautiful laugh and his always worried face " Liu Chenge suddenly felt little emotional .

' Dad how can you forget to eat your lunch '  ; ' Dad how can you work yourself to exhaust ' ; ' Dad did you take your medicine ' ; ' Dad did you drink your juice ' ...... 

He remembered how his son will nag him for smallest and smallest thing . For him he feels he had the son who knows felial piety . Unknowingly a smile formed at Liu Cheng's lips .

" Ah I should forget about past and get going now or else I will be late to school " Liu jumped off the bed and went to get ready .

After getting done with his morning routine Liu Cheng went downstairs .

" Good Morning ChenChen " his parents greeted .

" Good Morning Mom and Dad " he greeted them back .

" Good morning dear " his uncle who was reading newspaper and his aunt who was serving dishes greeted in unison .

" Good Morning Uncle and Aunt " Liu Cheng greeted them back and then asked " Uncle where is little YenYen " .

Before his uncle could answer , a loud yet charming voice interrupted them .

" Good Morning Chen Gege " his cousin Xi LiYen greeted before greeting others present " Good Morning Mom , Dad , Uncle and Aunt "

" Good morning " the greeted people replied back. 

" I fear Chen you can't call him little YenYen anymore , your cousin has grown to big buff man " Mrs.Liu , Liu Cheng's mother laughed slightly while on other hand Xi LiYen blushed slightly .

" Aunt please don't make fun of me " Xi LiYen was so shy that he wanted to dug a hole in floor and pur his head into it just like ostrich .

" Your Aunt didn't lie though YenYen , when I was of your age I was a lean guy and couldn't attract your aunt's heart until 30 . But look at you , you can attract girls and boys just like picking Pokemon " Mr.Liu , Liu Cheng's father had a sly look  .

" Uncle..... " Xi LiYen was red like tomato .

" Brother and Sister In Law please don't tease my son , he red like tomato ,how can he steal away girls heart . Don't you agree hubby " Mrs.Xi , Xi LiYen's mother asked her husband Mr.Xi . And Mr.Xi nodded his head in approval .

" Chen Gege look everyone is bullying , save me , am I not your cute cousin " Xi LiYen looked at Liu Cheng with sparkling bright eyes and Liu Cheng couldn't help himself from comparing him to his silly but cute son of his second life .

" Yes yes I will protect my little YenYen from maidens in love " Liu Cheng joked at the uplift mood .

" Yes yes you must pro..... Eh Gege not you too , everyone bully's me , ah where is my saviour " everyone laughed at Xi LiYen's overdramatic gestures .

" Okay enough with this soap opera let's breakfast or else we might be late for our works " Mr.Xi said .

Later , Xi LiYen and Liu Cheng both went to their high school in Xi LiYen's bike .

Being four years older than Xi LiYen , Liu Cheng was considered a senior while Xi LiYen was a junior hence they had different of classes .

" Glad that I have different classes the male leads and female lead " Liu Cheng mumbled which was only audible to himself .

" Liu Cheng what does this represent " his chemistry teacher asked suddenly making him snap out of thoughts .

" Teacher this is the structure of hybridisation " he answered and his teacher smiled and approved him .

" Phew that was a close call .... thanks to My Honors in chemistry of my 2nd life , I was saved .... Let's concentrate from now on " Liu Cheng before paying full attention to teacher .

At the end of the day Liu Cheng was little tired.

" Time to go for my part time job " Liu Cheng mumbled while walking out of the hall after completing his self study section .

" I remember in order to assist my family financially I was doing three part time jobs . Even though those days were tiring those days were blissful ." Liu Cheng was happy today but he didn't expect an sudden encounter of an important character in the plot .

He was to exit the hall when he suddenly pulled into storage room and was pushed into the wall . He gasped due to sudden attack on him but he couldn't do anything because the other party had blocked him .

When he raised his head to look at the person , he was left speechless .

' What is this person doing here ? We were never meant to have an encounter like this in the novel ' Liu Cheng was confused.

But later what the other party said made Liu Cheng more shocked beyond any reasoning.

5