1.Returned Back To Doomsday
555 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing at the quite corridor of the hospital , Liu Cheng gave the doctor a determined look .

 " Mr.Liu are you sure about your decision. " The doctor in his mid 30s , asked unsurely .

" I am sure Doctor " Liu Cheng answered while his eyes sparkled with determination .

" I had hoped for a different answer from you Mr.Liu. " The doctor gave him a disapproving look but Liu Cheng still smiled .

" Anyways I will still report you the consequences of this operation . Mr.Liu you are already in your 60s , this kidney transplant may cause you severe health issues or might also lead you to death . Are you sure to give one of your healthy kidneys to your son ? " The doctor asked hoping for a different answer from Liu Cheng this time .

" I am already aware Doctor Shen and this is the 50th time you are warning me . I have already lived my life to fullest . And as a father , I will never want my child to suffer in any manner as long as I am alive . So please go on with this operation . " Liu Cheng answered . 

Doctor Shen shook his head in little disappointment but he can't do anything . As a doctor he can only give advice .

" Okay Mr.Liu as you wish . Please sign this consent form . The hospital or doctor won't be responsible for anything happens to you during this risky operation ." Doctor handed over the papers to Liu Cheng . With a subtle smile he signed the papers .

" So I will see you tomorrow at afternoon . Bye Mr.Liu " The doctor bide farewell to Liu Cheng .

Liu Cheng took a glance at his unconscious son lying on the bed in the hospital room through the transparent windows before turning and walking away to complete his unfinished work .

At The Graveyard

Liu Cheng squat down and placed a bouquet of white roses , his wife used to love , on her graveyard .

" It seems like it is gonna rain today too , just like the day we met for the first time " Liu Cheng unknowingly smiled when he remembered the first encounter of his clumsy lover . That day was raining too just like today .

" I remember our first met at the coffee shop Lily . You were chasing some thief with a huge fish in your hand and thought me of that thief because looked I looked haggard due to overstressed from my job ." Liu Cheng couldn't help from relieving those memories .

His encounter with his clumsy lover to the clash between them . Then from enemies to husband and wife . Later on having a cute baby boy . He remembered every detail of his journey with his lover even if she had left him 30 years ago , bidding farewell to the world at the age of 30 .

Suddenly tears erupted in his eyes when he remembered her last words . 

" I am sorry , I have to leave you Liuliu . Please take care of our son and yourself . Please leave happily for me , this is my last wish . Forgive me to abandon you on our life journey " She smiled while holding her newborn baby on her right arm and slightly caressing Liu Cheng's right arm with her other hand . Before he could reply she closed her eyes leaving the last tear drop .

" Ah I got emotional . Don't worry  Lily , I lived happily with your memories and our son . And soon I will be following you my dear , giving my son , life as a gift on his Father's birthday . Today is our last meet Lily and I also fulfilled my wish . Let's be together again in our next life " Liu Cheng wiped cleaned the dust on his wife's grave .

He wasn't being pessimistic but realistic . He knows there is only 10% chance of survival considering his age . But he has no regrets , because he was already happy with his life and wants to follow his wife into heaven .

Suddenly it started to rain heavily , Liu Cheng glanced for the last time at his wife's grave before running out of the grave not wanting to caught fever .

Next Day In The Hospital Ward 

Doctor Shen was sweating excessively while the nurse was trying to wipe his forehead clean.

" Doctor Shen what should we do now Patient Liu's heart isn't responding " Doctor Ren panicked on seeing the patient's heart not responding .

" Last use Defibrillators again for the last time " Doctor Shen answered while Doctor Ren prepared to use the instrument.

But no matter what Liu Cheng's heart didn't respond anymore .

" Doctor Shen how will you answer to Patient Liu's son who is unconscious after his kidney transplant " Doctor Ren asked worriedly but didn't say anything for a while before responding .

" We will say that his father gave his life as gift to his son on his birthday and asked him to use it " Doctor Shen smiled sadly .

Unaware the hovering spirit of Liu Cheng , the body was taken to mortuary room which to be later hander to Liu Cheng's son.

" Say Mr.Reaper how will my son react to my death ." Liu Cheng's soul asked to the invisible Grim Reaper who was standing beside him . Liu Cheng was one of the few who could see the Grim Reaper.

The Grim Reaper thought for a while before responding " He will cry , would have a breakdown and might also get depressed " .

Suddenly Liu Cheng burst into laughter " Mr.Grim Reaper you joke quite well " .

The Grim Reaper looked at him weirdly giving him a look ' Am I stand-up comedian to do comedy with you ? ' .

" He won't be like that rather he will be happy .  " Liu Cheng answered back while controlling his laughter .

" And why do you think so Parent Liu , obviously your son loves you . He will cry on your death " Grim Reaper answered back .

" Nope he will be happy . Do you wanna know why ? When he was young ,he was injured badly and was crying badly . I treated his wounds and revealed his mothers last wish to always be optimistic and to be always happy . Son no matter what he won't cry because he loved his mother more than me ." Liu Cheng smiled sadly .

Grim Reaper thought, ' B!tch are you bipolar or what ? Suddenly crying and suddenly laughing .This man couldn't be tolerated . Before he gives me emotional damage I have to shoo him away. '

Grim Reaper said " Okay okay enough Liu, The Lover . Let's hurry and catch the flight to heaven . Don't you wanna see your wife , who stole my Ramen noodles and is eating with The God " .

Grim Reaper thought ,' Before Ramen gets out of order I have to hurry back . Should I buy some popcorn too ? ' 

" Yeah let's hurry , I am dieing to see my wife " .Liu Cheng said .

" Aren't you already dead ?" Grim Reaper said with a raised eyebrow .

" You don't understand my emotions . Oh wait you need to have a life to cultivate emotions . Poor you lifeless Grim Reaper " Liu Cheng mocked the Grim Reaper who gave him a constipated look .

' I swear if it weren't for 50 cups of Ramen I wouldn't have to come to take him hmph ' Grim Reaper thought while his face distorted into constipated look .

Grim Reaper snapped his finger and a blinding light  crashed onto Liu Cheng before the environment around distorted and darkness engulfed him before he lost his consciousness .

After few minutes , Liu Cheng opened his eyes to look at somewhat familiar room .

" Why heaven look like somewhat a familiar room " Liu Cheng look around himself at the familiar yet unfamiliar room .

" Well Soul,Liu Cheng you see due to the heavy emotional damage you gave me a while ago , we failed to get to Heaven " Grim Reaper replied while sweating heavily on receiving the doubtful gaze of Liu Cheng .

" It was a communication error with Heavens , I swear in the name of Ramen " Grim Reaper panicked while Liu Cheng still maintained that doubtful look .

" So where are we ? " Liu Cheng asked while feeling very off about his environment .

" Well you see , you returned back to the world of your first life " Grim Reaper replied nervously .

" WHAT !! #jejdj,#&#&"& !!! ..." Liu Cheng begun spouting each and every cuss he could remember from both of his  lives .

" Hold up !! Hold up !! Wait a minute . You can still go to heaven if you swiftly leave this life peacefully at your happiness . Since you already got a body , you have to leave this life to fullest . Oh I remember I had to bath my fish I will be going .Bye " Grim Reaper said before snapping his fingers and vanishing into air without waiting for Liu Cheng to reply .

" Damn he scammed me " Liu Cheng mumbled under his breath .

He looked around himself and got little depressed . This was the place where he died in his first . It was the terrible life . After that he had wishful second Life with beloved wife .

" It won't reap me benefits if I still keep thinking of my past . Let's get adjust to this life . Anyways which day is today " He look at the study table he used in his first life to find a calendar .

After few searches , he finally able to find a calendar . His eyes went wide and his jaws dropped seeing the date .

Liu Cheng gasped " Oh sh!t I RETURNED TO THE DOOMSDAY " .

6