Time Skip
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month later has passed…

In Hori's house, Aoto and Sato are playing with Shiritori.

Shiritori is a Japanese word game in which the players are required to say a word which begins with the final kana of the previous word.

"Sakura"

"Rajio" 

"Onigiri"

"Risu"

"Sumou"

 

"Udon"

While they are playing Kyouko is currently watching them.

Today is Sunday so no class today however, Aoto decided to visit them.

*Growl

Hearing Sota's stomach, Aoto and Kyouko suddenly laugh.

"It's already lunchtime. Hey Aoto, do you want to eat here?"

"Sure, why not."

He didn't reject her invitation and they started to eat.

It's been a month since they met and every day Sota always requests to invite Aoto to their house.

Visiting them every day, Aoto and Kyouko are somewhat getting close together to the point that they are called by their first name.

Currently, Sota is in Aoto's lap sleeping after another hour of playing with him.

Suddenly, Aoto remembers how he is very anxious about knowing her name.

He giggle and thought how he is stupid not to just asked her immediately.

Since Sota is sleeping, he felt sleepy too so he just close his eyes for a short nap.

Meanwhile, Kyouko, who comes back after chatting with someone on the outside, looks at his stupid face.

She always sees this person every day but she just recently notice how comfortable she was with him.

Touching his hair, his cheeks, his lips— she retreats her hands.

'What's on your mind, Kyouko?'

She tries not to remember but that sudden impulse instills in her hands.

Shaking her head, she slaps herself.

The sound of a slap, makes Aoto wake up from her deep napping.

She looks where the sound comes and sees Kyouko, who has hand marks on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Anyway, thanks for playing with him again."

She decided to avoid his question.

"No problem."

He decided not to force her and ride to her subject.

"Anyway, after Sota wakes up, we're gonna go to the park. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, why not?"

Suddenly, Sota woke from their conversation.

"Can we go now?"

This line is something he voices right after he wakes up and they laugh because of this.

Sota is still not fully waking up so he is somewhat confused about why they are laughing.

Still, even though he is fully awake, he might not get it.

At the park.

The three of them playing with Sota when suddenly they saw a familiar person.

"It's nice to see you here, Kurumi-sensei."

Aoto said while Sato is riding his back.

"Oh! Hello, Kurumi-sensei."

Kyouko greets Kurumi too.

Seeing the three of them, she couldn't help but feel like they are a family who is out to play with their son.

"Out to play with your brother?"

Kurumi looks at Kyouko.

"Yes."

Then she noticed the person next to Kurumi.

A woman who looks like in her early twenties that has curly blue hair.

Kurumi notice her curiosity so she decided to introduce the person.

"This is my senior in my previous workplace. Her name is Himekawa Yoshino."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

1