Princess’s Dilemma
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This…"

He couldn't help but to not notice this but ever since she transferred, Masuzu always look at him.

Although he is happy that someone is admiring his great look but there is a limit for being a narcissist so he decided to act like he didn't notice it and just listen to the lessons.

Another week has passed but the rise of Masuzu's popularity couldn't stop and now, she became the number 2 popular girl in the general education department.

Many boys are starting to confess to her for a chance to be her boyfriend however, stars are always hard to reach and many hearts are being broken again.

In fact, the hearts she broke are already 15 in just a week.

And right now, her head is having some aches because of this.

To those that don't know her personally, Masuzu is a quiet and reserved girl. 

In school, she actively avoids talking to most people, preferring to stare out the classroom window from her desk. 

In reality, she is brutally honest with her beliefs almost to the point of being cold. 

After all, Masuzu hates romance. 

She often mocks others that desire to be in relationships as people with "love on the mind". 

In order to avoid being asked out by her classmates, she decided to pick a boy who could be her fake boyfriend.

That's how she started to observe Aoto's character every day.

The reason why she picked him?

She is just lazy to find someone so she decided to pick him because it's near to her.

Also, based on her observation, Aoto is used to socialize with a girl like her.

That is based on how he is always with Kyouko at lunchtime.

Although she could smell the romance between them she still decided to pick him to be her fake boyfriend.

Imagining screwing the relationship between them makes her excited somewhat.

Also, last week, she found a notebook on his desk after school.

She is curious so she opens it and she is shocked at what is inside of it.

The notebook contains a story, in other words, he is making a novel.

However, when she read it, she learned that she knows some characters in here.

"A fanfiction novel…"

Yes, a fanfiction novel, he is making a fanfiction novel.

Fanfiction novels are commonly known as <the delusional's novel>.

They insert a character and change the story that exists for the insert character.

The insert character is always the "If" of their real life.

This is why all the fanfiction authors are said to be pathetic in real life.

(A/N: I woke up and choose violence. Good morning, everyone!)

After reading the story, a smile shows on her beautiful face.

Despite that, this smile can make Aoto feel fear in it.

Finally, the school for today already ended so all students were about to go out of the room.

However, the whole class suddenly stop when they saw Masuzu stop in front of Aoto's seat.

2