Memories
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I didn't expect to meet you, Sensei."

"Just call me Kurumi. We're not in Academy now."

"But—"

"No buts. Say it…"

She leans to him and touches his lips with her pointing finger, with a look that she is waiting for his next words.

'Is she flirting with me? but I didn't interact with her that much. Well, if she is then I'm gonna ride with her. Not that kind of "ride" though.'

"Then… Kurumi."

After he said that, he noticed her eyes are teary for some reason.

However, before her tears drop, she takes out a handkerchief and wipes the tears.

"Thank you very much."

He is confused but he decided to accept her gratitude.

"You're Wel—"

It's very fast and his guard is too lower to her attack.

But it's not a normal attack since their lips are now touching each other.

He doesn't know what to do since this is technically his first kiss but just a normal kiss, it's a deep kiss where their tongue is entangled to each other, feeling and tasting each other's saliva.

The passerby couldn't help but to swallow their saliva while fastening their walking, especially those virgin and innocent couples who are having a date are turning red as they thought what will happen at the end of their date.

Despite that, Ao and Kurumi feel that they are alone in this world.

After some minutes, they part their lips with a hazy look.

A stream of memories flows to his head…

Remembering his life as Hayasaka Ao and Itsuka Shido.

Some memories are hazy but he has a glimpse of his life as Nariyuki Ao and Kirisaki Ao.

Knowing the truth of his life, he is somewhat stupor…

And he realized…

"Kurumi, you…"

"Yeah, I can remember everything."

"But how?"

Kurumi is embarrassed to tell but she continues.

"Do you remember when you lost consciousness?"

"Yeah."

"At that time… I don't know what comes to my mind but when I look at you, I feel that I couldn't hold back so I kissed you when you  are unconscious then suddenly I remember everything."

"I see… wait! What about Yoshino and Kotori.?"

He suddenly remember that he met them with her.

"They don't have the memories of you but if you kissed them, they might remember you."

"I see…"

"Not only them. Tohka is still a first year, Origami is already a mage knight, the youngest mage knight to be precise, and last, Kaguya and Yuzuru are on the Year 2 class 1."

He doesn't know why but he suddenly blurted the word, "Thank you, Kurumi and I love you."

Hearing this, she couldn't hold back and hug him while crying as she shout his name.

Many people are looking and thinking that there is an age gap between them.

Kurumi is now 24 years old but the current Ao is still 16 years old.

Some people have a questioning gaze while others have jealousy in their gaze.

But nothing matters to them.

Even if they judge them, that is their life (Ao and Kurumi), not their life (mobs).

Learning who he was, Ao decided not to hold back and be shameless.

"Do you want to join us?"

(A/N: 1)

1