Ch 5. Memories – 2
490 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Out of all emotions Love is the most powerful and fickle emotion.

People don't easily fall in love.

Because people don't fall in love easily, they go in date. After all if two people really love each other at first glance, then there is no need to date. Right?

Even in arrange marriages, the love blooms slowly and it occurs due to living together for long time.

But love also comes in types. Familiar love, romantic love, brotherly love, etc.

But Alex never experienced the emotion called love. He may have experienced familiar love during his childhood but childhood memories are fickle. Unless something traumatic accident occurs, most people don't remember their childhood.

Alex have only felt Sadness, Pain, Anger and Loneliness in his whole life. And now something new, a good feeling he is feeling and that is Love.

The world looks beautiful. The colours have returned. All madness have vanished. For the first time in his life he blushed.

But quickly he saw the girl in front of him and asked in normal voice to hide nervousness," What is your name?"

The girl looked at him a bit and then replied," My name is Grayfia Lucifuge. I am is the daughter of Lord Lucifuge."

Alex have never cared about formalities. For him Lucifuge clan is just a clan. Whether it works under Lucifer, it doesn't mean much to him. After all after his clan's destruction he only lived for revenge.

__________

( Grayfia POV)

It has been 20 years and my name is already famous. Everybody knows me as 'annihilation maiden'. But still that isn't enough.

I thought of improving my skills and came to near forest to practice. But while trying a new skill I suddenly lost control and was going to fall. My wings are numb due ice pellets. I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact.

But then I felt a comfortable arm around me. I opened my eyes and found myself in a boy's arm. The boy beautiful. One could say God sculptured him. His eyes were the most beautiful feature of his body but somehow it was dull. It looked like this boy isn't interested in anything.

Though I blushed, I quickly regain my posture and he putted me down. As a courtesy I thanked a bit and then smiled.

But suddenly the boy's aura changed. His eyes were full of light unlike before. His beautiful body was giving a loving aura. His eyes which were dull before shined like gems.

He looked a bit nervous but he asked," What is your name ?"

I was bit shocked. Everybody knows me. But this boy doesn't know me. But I replied," My name is Grayfia Lucifuge. I am is the daughter of Lord Lucifuge."

After my reply the boy looked a bit happy. He then smilingly said," Grayfia. It's a good name."

Boom!!

For some reason, after seeing his smile made me feel that I have found my treasure. That smile made me feel a huge amount of love. My composure got faulted a bit but the boy didn't mind.

Then he replied," My name is Alex. Alex....Hmm.. You can say Alex Lockheart."

I nodded at his gesture. Then he took deep breath and with a charming serious gaze he looked at me. I flinched a bit. 

Then he said," Grayfia, I love you. Please marry me!!"

_________

After hearing his confession, Grayfia's face was full red. She is a member of Lucifuge clan which serves as a right hand of Lord Lucifer. Many clan heirs wish to marry her, may reason is due to political or for lust.

But still nobody dare to propose in front. Many Devils approached Grayfia with intentions and in order to drive them away she used to keep a stoic face.

She was used in dealing such indirect conversations but this is first time somebody directly proposed her!!!

Having no idea how to deal with it, she embarrassingly punched him.

Alex who gets hit by punch doesn't even move from his spot.

Grayfia looks at him shocked. After all she used all of her strength but still he doesn't even move from the spot.

" Ha.. So this pain." Alex says with a happy smile.

After he even forgot pain. But for some reason he started feeling it.

He thought, 'Somehow it hurts but it doesn't feel bad. As expected she is my soulmate.'

Then with a happy smile and cheerful voice he said, "As I expected. I love you."

Once again he confessed. Seeing his happy smile Grayfia's heartbeat increased. 

" So, what is your answer?" Alex asked Grayfia.

She replied with an loud and embarassed tone," No !!"

" What? But Why??"

" I don't know anything about you. And that's why I don't accept your confession."

Hearing her response he sulked a bit but if he gives up then he may never feel the love again.

That's why after racking his brain he replied," It is understandable. You don't know anything about me and the same can be said by me. I also don't know anything about you. But how about I help you?"

She replied is confused tone," Help me?? For what??"

Alex replied with a big smile," You are training right?? How about I help you? I am strong."

Grayfia thought,' He is telling right. He is stronger than me. And can also help me to train. He doesn't seem someone who schemes plot. Let's agree to his decision.'

" Okay. Then can help me train?"

Alex agreed. And that's how they started getting closer.

In every two day a week, Grayfia comes to forest and Alex teaches her on controlling her energy and helps in ice manipulation.

Now he only awaits for the day when Grayfia arrives. Just seeing her face somehow makes his heart full of love.

And at the same time Grayfia was going through the same changes. She also used to look forward to the days she can go to Alex. Alex face always comes to her mind. His smile somehow makes flowers bloom beside her. She also started experiencing an emotion called love.

And slowly days passed. In these days Alex slowly knows everything about the girl named Grayfia Lucifuge. 

And Grayfia also started learning about the man named Alex Lockheart.

And in such a day she asked Alex about his life. Though Alex was bit hesitant thinking she might leave him after hearing his story, he made up his mind and tells her. 

After telling his story he looked at her and said," Not an interesting story right?" 

" You are right. It is not that much interesting."

" Oye. Grayfia sometimes your sharp tongue hurts a bit."

Then Grayfia with a short beautiful smile replied," But I like your story."

Her smile. Alex was drawn to her smile. Without thinking much he then suddenly kissed her in an impulse.

Grayfia was surprised. Though she at first was rejecting his approach but now she somehow let it flow the way it goes.

After that they became lovers. Alex met with her father who denied him. Then both of them had a friendly fight and came to acknowledge each other.

He met with her brother Euclid Lucifuge. At start they were fighting always. But slowly they became best buds. And the reason for becoming friends was their love for Grayfia. Euclid was sis con and Alex also love Grayfia. They acknowledged each other but also fought in order to prove that their love was greater.

Slowly Alex for the first time realised that his strength can be used to protect someone. In order protect Grayfia, he now sought for strength. Not to destroy but to protect the one he loved.

In free time, he used to roam around the underworld and fought many people. And somehow he gained their respect and he also became friends with everyone.

Specially with Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Serafall. They used to make trouble everywhere. He used to make gadgets with Ajuka, have fights with Sirzechs and even he used help Serafall in her interest of Magic girls.

He even fought with Ddraig and Albion. They became rivals. He even used to visit Ophis and Great Red. He and Ophis used to tease Great Red.

He even fought with biblical god and found the old man who gave him advice was God!!

He was surprised but then he also became friend with God.

But despite so much fighting, he spent most of his time with Grayfia. He even know that she has interest in maids. While helping her, he became acquainted with the four Satans. He respected them and also the four Satans also respected him. And this was because Alex was strong. Though he was strong, Alex promised himself to not walk on the path of blood he walked before.

For him nothing matters more than Grayfia. Slowly and slowly time passed.

But as you know good times never last long. And the day of crisis arrived.

11