Ch 7. Duke
429 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Alex's face shines due to reflection of sunlight. Feeling uncomfortable, the boy opened his eyes. And he yawned.

" Yesterday I was so tired. Looks like I have to freshen up a bit." Alex said.

After couple of minutes, Alex comes out of bath. He dried himself and sat on bed.

" Let's check if any changes have happened while I was sleeping. I heard notification sounds but I was damn tired."

" Open Status"

=========================

[ Status ]

[ Name - Alex Lockheart ]

[ Race - ??? ]

[ Lineage - God/Devil ]

[ Titles :

[ One With Nature : Makes body fully compatible with all types of energy ( mana, ki , etc) and can absorb energy of any amount from nature without any difficulty. Due to becoming one with Vitality is unlimited. ]

[ The Forgotten One { Completion rate 30%}: Soul Memories??? ]

[ Dragon Slayer : Offense increased by 50% against dragon kins. Dragons instinctively will feel fear due to title. ]

[ The Chosen One : All items or weapons can be used. All weapon will choose you as their master instinctively. ]

[ The One Who Feels : The more emotion one feels the more power is increased. ]

===========================

[ Level - 100 ]

[ STR - 999 ]

[ DEX - 867 ]

[ VIT - ∞ ]

[ INT - 765 ]

===========================

[ Points - 53848 ]

===========================

[ Skills : Mana control ( Ex ), Mana conversion ( Ex ), Hyper regeneration ( S ), Elemental Magic ( SS ), Full Contact Karate ( A ), Instinct ( S ), Breathing Technique ( Ex ), Observation Haki ( Ex ), Armament Haki ( Ex ), Conqueror Haki ( Ex), Plant Manipulation ( S+), Holy Energy ( F ), Senjutsu ( F ), Taijutsu ( F ), Touki ( E ),...]

===========================

" I got my devil bloodline. Now my emotions can be fueled for power. Due to mixer of God and Devil bloodline my potential became endless. I even got a skill Holy Energy. And my previous life's Senjutsu have also returned. This rewards are too much." Alex happily said.

Then Alex remembered that today is the day for his admission in academy. 

" Gotta hurry up. Or else in first day I am going to be scolded."

_____

" So, you are Alex Lockheart. The strongest in our country?" The principal said with a doubtful face.

While she was asking, Alex with his blindfold was standing front of her. 

Hearing no response from him, The principal thought,' He is quite handsome but how can this kid is the strongest?'

She released her aura to test him. Then she saw he is unfazed by her aura. She increased it to highest level but Alex was still unfazed. Alex was getting annoyed. He knew from the face of Principal that she judged him because of his age. Because becoming strongest in age of 16 doesn't sound possible. But Alex have proved it.

" Don't do it. It doesn't even tickle me. Aura release is like this." Alex said and released his Conqueror Haki.

Boom!!

" Ha! Ha!" Principal couldn't breathe. The pressure was too intense. She couldn't stand and fell on her knees. Then Alex turned off his Haki.

' What is this pressure? It is like standing in front of a king. He is a monster. But... somehow it turns me on.' Principal thought while panting.

Seeing her condition Alex somehow pitied her.

' Ever since I got my devil bloodline, my emotions flared up too quickly. I have to control it.' Alex thought.

" Sorry for this. But I don't like it when people judge me because of my age. So are you alright?" Alex said while helping her standing.

' Did I do too much?' Alex thought while feeling guilty.

Then he saw the Principal taking deep breaths. He goes near her to support her then he saw heart patterns on her eyes.

' Shit!! Isn't she is a masochist. I better get away.' 

Alex quickly got away from Principal. Principal also noticed her changes. She quickly snapped out of her masochist tendencies and got up. 

" Cough ! I am sorry for doubting but curiosity got ahead of me. Once again let me introduce myself. I am Principal of Slayer Academy - Rose Claire."

" Sorry for before incident. By the way my name is Alex. Alex Lockheart. Though our first impression was not a good one but nice to meet you Principal mam." Alex said with a beautiful smile.

Rose blushed but to control the flow of conversation she quickly replied," Nice to meet you as well. From today you can attend the classes. You designed class is 3-1."

" But wearing these blindfold is allowed right?" Alex asked.

" Oh! Those blindfolds. I will make an exception for you." Rose said.

" Thank you."

" Then have a good day." Rose said. 

Alex got out of office and began searching for his classroom. 

The academy building was pretty big. After all it produces special forces for country. All types of facilities were provided here. Some of them are even too extravagant. Because nobles also come here to attend in academy.

But why nobles enroll in this academy? Because this Slayers Academy is also known as National Academy. It means this academy is best academy in this Laventine country.

There are different academies as well. But nobody has reputation as Slayer Academy. And as being noble who are top of society, if they can't study here then where they will study? 

All nobles graduate from this academy. Even some nobles use money and connections to enroll here. That's why most of the students are nobles. Even the teachers are nobles.

Commoners also enroll through passing tests. For them it is a lifetime chance. But because of lineage many commoners don't have the ability to wield mana.

In clear words in this academy 70% are nobles and the rest of them are commoners. There is differences between them but not all nobles look down on commoners. But exceptions are always there.

Alex founds his class in third floor. All floors are according to the years. This Academy enrolls students from 14 to 18 years of age. And all students need to take 5 years of course here. But you can transfer here if you have a recommendation letter from a noble.

But Alex doesn't need it. Why? Because on the day Glisda told him to enroll, he talked with the king and explained his plans to enroll in academy.

Before becoming strongest, When he was of 13, system used to give him quests to duel with knights of noble houses. And he defeated them all which caught the attention of the king. He even defeated the knight commander of army who was previous strongest. 

He was rewarded the peerage of Baron by King. But it was just a start. Slowly due to his achievements, he rose up in ranks and in last became Duke!!! 

He became Duke in the age of 16!!! Due to his strength and charisma many high ranked nobles respected him. Even the King consider him as a nephew. He may be of less of age but his intellect was pretty high after all he was a reincarnated person.

And he was godly handsome as well. But he wasn't used to noble meetings that much and that's why he only attended important meetings. That's why only King and some high ranking nobles know about his title.

That's why having a talk with King wasn't hard for him. 

Alex was standing in front of his classroom. He took a deep breath and and knocked to get attention of the teacher. The teacher came and asked Alex the reason. Alex handed a paper which was given to him by principal. The teacher took it and after a minute returned to the classroom.

" Students, we have a new transfer student." Teacher announced.

All murmurs were heard from the class. 

"Silence." 

And teacher gestured Alex to enter.

" Now introduce yourself." Teacher told him.

Alex nodded and introduced himself with a smile," My name is Alex Lockheart. Though I came as a transfer student please take care me from now onwards. Nice to meet you all."

As his introduction was over all types of reaction started coming from girls side.

"Kyaa!! He is handsome!"

"Like a God's child!"

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend!"

And from the boy's side exact opposite reactions came.

"Die, you worm bastard!"

"Why God is so unfair?"

And Alex hearing all this reactions sighed and could only think,' Looks like my school life is going to tired one.'

14