Ch 21. A New World
312 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Looks like I landed in a forest." Alex said as he could see stream of trees all around him. The moon was shining brightly. Due to night, the forest was somehow gave an eerie feeling. Without any caution, Alex opened the World Guide. World Guide is a book he got after his first dimensional travel. This book explains the basic rules of new world.

[ World Guide - #2 ]

[ World : Dragon Ball Series ]

[ A world which contains 7 balls which are called dragon balls. It is said after collecting all balls can be used to a dragon which can fulfill any one wish. ]

"So, I am in the world of Dragon Ball. But I don't know the time period of this dragon ball world. Then I have master limitless as fast as possible. With this I am pretty much invincible in earth. Even any saiyan would never be able to overpower me in terms of strength. But first I to complete the quest. I have to reach the highest realm of martial arts. I have to complete the Full contact Karate from [ A→Ex ] and have to complete the Renewal Taekwondo to full recoilless form. But for now let's sleep the night in forest. I only have 1000 points left. And this is left for buying dresses from system shop. I haven't bought even one pair of clothes from mansion. What a blunder! Forget it, let's sleep.'

Alex claimed the top of a tree and found a very comfortable place. It is good that Alex had experience of sleeping in forest due to his starting days after reincarnation. Then he activated his observation Haki and slept.

A ray of sunlight fell on Alex's face which made him annoyed. Even with his blindfold, he feels pretty uncomfortable. He woke and sat up on the branch he was sleeping on earlier.

" Hmmm... New morning. A perfect day to start my quest. But I need a perfect place to practice. And good clothes. Let's freshen up first."

Alex got up and ran from tree to tree. Using Observation Haki which could could help him to see several kilometres he searched for a water source. After several kilometres he found a water source. A big river. He removed his blindfold and washed his face properly.

Yesterday due to the sleeping in forest, he was pretty much drenched and dirty. He thought it would be good to take a dip in river. As he was in river several fishes attacked him. He used Conqueror Haki to faint them.

He washed himself properly. His white jade like skin was shining brightly. His drenched white hair was reflecting sunlight. And his beautiful face and perfect body which is extremely beautiful like God sculptured him. If anybody see him now then it is hundred percent sure to fall in love with him.

Alex opened find clothes which would suit him. And he needed clothes which would be durable and also easy to wash.

After couple of choices he finally settled on a proper set of clothes. A white cotton full shirt with black trousers with red belt. Over the cotton shirt, a red leather half hoodie with black leather shoulder pads. The white full shirt hands are folded till the elbows. In beneath, a pair of big brown leather boots with black laces which reaches near the knee. The boots covers the black trousers. And for the hands, Alex wore black gloves over white bandages. And finally his trademark a black blindfold. It looked pretty badass with his figure.

Image here ~

This set of clothes are very much durable and also come with a very good function which made him very happy. If you input a bit mana in the clothes, then the clothes will be good as new. And plus the clothes are very comfortable and easy to move. With this fighting wouldn't be a big problem. And this set of clothes is only for 100 points. He kept his black clothes which he wore for the ball in his inventory and thought of exploring the forest.

After walking for a while, he found a dinosaur. It pretty big if you see it. But it didn't matter much for Alex who was just a bit shocked because dinosaurs were extinct in his previous life.

" I forgot that dinosaurs exist in the world of Dragon Ball. And people even hunt it and eat it. I am also hungry. And it looks like I have no choice. Sorry, extinct species of my previous world."

In Alex's hand, a sword appeared out of nowhere. This sword was none other the The Grasscutter Sword. Alex changes his breathing which causes a shrill sound.

<< Water breathing : 1st form - Water Surface Slash >>

A single concentrated slash with enough momentum in a illusion of flowing water comes out of the sword. And in a second, it beheads the dinosaur which was rushing towards Alex.

" Now it is the time for lunch. I have seen Ram and Rem prepare food countless times. It is easy to prepare food. Let's eat."

Alex prepares food with his perception of cooking. And when he takes a bite....

" Shit! What is this taste. Even the dog's shit tastes better than this. I have to buy a cooking profiency skill or I will die."

Alex after spitting all his food, opens the store to buy a cooking profiency at any cost. Then he found that the skill costs 400 points. After crying blood, he buys the cooking profiency skill.

[ Cooking Profiency [ D ] skill acquired!! ]

" The system is screwing with me by snatching my points. Any more wastage of points will leave me naked in this world of Dragon Ball."

Alex cooks the dinosaur meat and somehow now it taste edible. But still it is too bland for his tongue.

" Now, the first task is to raise cooking profiency. Martial arts can wait for later. If not then I will surely die eating this bland food. For the first time I have first felt the sense of urgency for food."

Now starts the journey of becoming the world's no 1 chef. Alex starts his training. He struggles all day cooking all types animals he could come across in forest. Dinosaur, fishes, etc. Even sometimes he practices in night. He made a will to reach to make food reach his level of taste.

" Haa~ Finally reached the level! Oh! This taste... How much I missed it."

Alex was eating while crying the tears of happiness. It's been a month and with his hard work Alex finally raised his cooking profiency to S rank. It was trip to hell for him. He worked himself for a bite of delicious meat. Alex ate the rest of meat voraciously.

"Burp~ Finally a satisfying meal after a month. Now I can focus on my new task. It's time to perfect limitless and martial arts."

Alex stood up and flew up using wind magic towards the forest.

Alex realized as he started practice that he needs to understand the properties of all types of energy to use limitless more properly. And for this it might take more time for him. So, it's better for him to practice Renewal Taekwondo and shape up the body according to it. After all Re Taekwondo also contains weakness like Full contact Karate. If you try learn a thing, then you abandon the other. There is no thing as invincible martial arts in the universe.

8