Ch 27. Grand Elder
206 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Grand Elder Guru. As the title implies "Grand Elder" is the highest position in namekian civilization. the current Grand Elder – Guru is one of the survivor of the cataclysmic storm which occurred in the planet Namek. This storm mostly cleared most of the species in the planet. Aside from Guru, the other survivor is nobody other than – Piccolo, who is the God and Demon King as well in Earth. Piccolo escaped to Earth with the spaceship which is normally used as home in Namek.

Grand Elder Guru as the last survivor had the responsibility to continue the Namekian race. So, he produced or in other words gave birth to other namekians and that's how he got the title of head of the race.

Namekian are the race who are a hybrid of plant and slug. They don't need to eat and by drinking water they can survive. And the process of reproduction is also very simply. They give off eggs from mouth which can produce more offspring. And with this process they can give birth to new namekians which out external needs. But this doesn't mean that it is easy as eating pie. To give birth they use huge amount of energy. And due to that the head of race who have the responsibility of continuation usually would in seclusion.

As for now, the residence of the Grand Elder is on the highest canyon rock which are made from the erosion of storm. From the height it could be considered as an natural wonders in Alex's 1st life.

( Alex's 1st life - A normal and usual world. 2nd life – The world of Edea which is current home world. 3rd life – The world of DxD where he got his one of previous life memory. )

Alex was flying towards the canyon rock where the residence was located. While hovering in sky, he is thinking of all possible questions which could be asked by the Elder. Even with Alex's current strength, he can easily capture the planet for himself. If it comes to hand to hand combat, then with Alex's martial arts he can easily defeat anybody. If the opponent uses Ki infused energy attacks, then he can use elemental magic to counter and if the opponent's energy attack is more destructive then he can use Observation Haki to predict and dodge.

But the reason for not using force to make them submit was because peace is better than war. Plus Alex is super lazy to fight with peace loving creature for just searching a place for training. Just like the quote of some famous person – " Peace is not only better than war, but infinitely more arduous."

"Finally caught the sight of it." Alex who was flying saw the huge canyon rock with big white house which is a bit bigger than the rest of the houses from the villages. Without wasting much time admiring the scenery, Alex landed on the top of the flat canyon rock.

--------------

" Grand Elder have known about your arrival. He is waiting to meet you." Said the adult namekian named Nail.

"Hmm… The amount of Ki is clearly different from the rest of the namekians. As expected of the strongest namekian alive." Alex thought as he was trying to sense the amount of Ki radiated from the body with Observation Haki.

In the story, Nail was the strongest namekian and was guardian of Grand Elder. It is better to say him warrior as he was more suited for combat rather than other professions. Later in the story, he fought with Freeza and was defeated. And finally merged with Demon Piccolo which enhanced the strength of Piccolo by several folds.

"Please follow me." Nail gestured Alex to follow him. Alec who followed entered the white coloured house of odd shape. The reason for odd shape is because all the houses themselves are spaceships! Without much thought Alex came to main room. In the room, a huge green namekian was sitting on a huge white throne which was fitting perfectly to his shape.

"So, he is the Grand Elder. He is pretty old." Alex thought as he saw the namekian was very old was closing his eyes. Due to over reproduction, his body have taken toll over body and as the time passes the body grows weaker and weaker.

"Welcome, human from Earth." Alex was bit startled because sudden voice entered his mind. The voice was nobody other than Grand Elder. Elder who knew telepathy communicated with Alex without opening his eyes.

"So, what is your reason for arrival?" Elder continued.

"Sorry for intrusion, Grand Elder. Well, I am a wanderer who is in the path of perfecting my martial arts. And I want to spend some time in this planet for grooming my martial arts. And I want your permission for to stay in planet." Alex answered. He really didn't want to have feud with the natural race of the planet. Who knows what will happen someday and he needed help from them? It is better to seek a friendship proposal and live without any hitches with training leisurely.

Grand Elder who heard the answer was judging Alex. Namekians have high sensitivity towards the nature of Ki of a person. Is the Ki is good or evil? They can see it and that's how they make contact with them.

"If you want to live in planet, we have no problem. I can't sense any kind of evil from you. And you also saved a kid of ours, so it is our duty to help you. So, I have no objections of your stay but I hope you don't destroy too much habitat of planet." Grand Elder said with a smile in his face.

"Thanks for generosity. You don't have to make a fuss over a small matter. I just saw the child in danger, so I saved him. I am sure if somebody else would be in my place, he would also save the child." Alex said in a flustered tone.

"I am not used to sudden praises. I even flustered a bit while speaking." Alex thought.

" Well, thank you for permission. I hope to meet again with you after my training. Then, farewell Grand Elder." Alex said while bowing and departed from the canyon rock.

6