Ch 29. Limitless and Six Eyes
223 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read extra chapters, join and support in : www.patreon.com/kurato6180

===

Limitless and Six Eyes. To upgrade the rank of limitless and to familiarize with the use of Six Eyes as possible is Alex's plan. Limitless is an inherited technique passed through the Gojo family which possesses their genetic trait of Six Eyes. This technique brings the concept of "infinity" into reality, which allows the user to manipulate and distort space at will.

Within Gojo family, the Limitless and Six Eyes are two main traits that are passed hereditarily. Though Limitless is an incredible technique, it contains too much complex calculations after all the power of controlling space can't be cheap. So, most users can't exert true of limitless.

While Six Eyes is incredible power for a user, using it too much will fry the user's brain. Because the qualities of Six Eyes are too great. Six Eyes gives vast perception and immense brain processing power which can help to use sophisticated techniques. It can turn a moment in reality into well over a minute's worth of time in user's brain. It means it you just glanced at a picture; it will be replayed in brain for one minute. And due to this ability, the user can easily analyse and calculate the position of everything within the view instantly. Well, there are also more abilities such as hyper sight, can see through the energy within a body, etc.

Now, the technique limitless has five sub techniques or moves. These five moves are extremely useful in combat. Even if a normal person learns these five moves, then he can strongest in the world of Edea.

1st move or sub technique – << Neutral Limitless: Infinity >>. Infinity is the base state of the limitless and has the power to stop. This technique works in the same way convergent and divergent of mathematics. The infinity is convergent of immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user. This is because the technique takes the finite amount of space between the two objects and divides it an infinity number of times.

In mathematics, no matter how many times someone divides a number it will never reach zero. Instead, it will be left with fractional units which would be immeasurable to their eyes. So limitless brings this concept to reality created an invisible shield of infinity around the user. This barrier can only to deactivated by the users and to counter it somebody needs to use anti-magic or anti-magic property tools. Or somebody could use mana zone to counter the Infinity.

2nd move or technique - << Strengthened Limitless: Blue >> or << Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue >>. This techniques of limitless, increases the cursed energy output of the technique and generates the power to attract. Though now it is modified by system to use mana instead of cursed energy. This is achieved by amplifying the limitless and bringing the concept impossibility of negative distance in reality. This forces the surrounding space to rush in towards the source of negative space violently which creates a magnetic effect of attract. It manifests a blue orb which gives off the power to attract just like stars.

Anybody who is targeted by the technique gets crushed by the surrounding space. By having the smooth control, user can move in high speeds from a place to place just like teleportation.

3rd move or technique - << Reversed Limitless: Red >> or << Cursed Technique Reversal: Red >>. This technique is just opposite of << Strengthened Limitless: Blue >>. It reverses the effect of 2nd move and brings the divergence of infinity into reality, generating the power to repel. This Technique manifests a small red orb which can unleash immense exploding force of repel in instant.

4th move or technique - << Colliding Limitless: Purple >> or << Hollow Technique: Purple >>. This move is the fusion of both Red and Blue. It represents motion and reversal, a fusion of convergence and divergence that collides both infinites to generate ab imaginary mass. The effect takes the target out of reality, instantly erasing everything the move hits without exception.

5th move or technique - << Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void>>. This move creates a domain of limitless, just like mana zone which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside the limitless, the target is inundated with endless stream of information, overloading the brain which leaves them in a catatonic state.

These are the five moves which are in limitless. To use the moves Six Eyes is a necessary requirement because all of these moves are extremely complex to execute. Alex's intelligence has reached above 800. So, learning the moves wouldn't be difficult though it will take time and due to having hyper regeneration, Alex can use the limitless and Six Eyes without hesitation.

----------

Alex is practicing the moves day after day. Learning << Infinity >> was easy but to keep using it and to use it with instinct like auto pilot is difficult. The other moves are just too destructive. Alex used << Reversed Limitless: Red >> as a practice on a canyon but in an instant the repulsive force crushed it like bugs. The other techniques are no less destructive than << Red >>. << Colliding Limitless: Purple >> is most destructive one. After using it once, it formed a deep gorge on the surface of the planet which stretched up to 500 meters.

From that time, Alex is avoiding to use this particular technique. << Domain Expansion >> is relatively easy to understand in theory but it requires most dexterity. During this time, Alex also teleported and made his body used to it. When he used it for the first time, all contains of his body were upside down. He vomited like no other day.

Usage of Six Eyes is also going great. The time different of brain and reality was a bit weird for Alex but slowly he got used to it. And after efficient use of Six Eyes reduced hid mana intake during using techniques.

Slowly time passed like wind, and finally Alex completed the set of Limitless perfectly.

7