A Lose and suffer to claim
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nails jagged into my side.

the creature's long limp and huge fist started to twist my guts, I could see the ecstasy climbing all over the nasty expression of the vile thing, joying his victory over me.

a malnourished slum rat, barely reaching its Chen.

but the thing never faced rats, we bite taking a nail or we die joining those cold bodies all over dark alleys and trash cans, 

the broken shaft of my already broken spear, land on the things' eye socket and...... It's my turn to smirk during this long nightmare, unlike us canon fooders, that served as meat shields, all of the dead carcass of the assailant came from the gifted, monstrosity facing monstrosity.

 only the nine gifted out of twenty-eight managed to land a killing on the enemy.

but outnumber we failed even with them on our side, one after another, the creatures claimed the strongest and feasted on us ( the norms ) as an apatiser.

the worse was when we turned into a decoy and here am I.

 killing the creature is one more moment to live through this curse

the bastards are as cruel as ugly they are, the one who lost his eyes started to sway left and right

then a roar came, must admit I would be dead of my bursting ear if I wasn't half deaf.

their smell which is worse than sewer water is fresh air compared to such deadly roaring breath.

it lunged at me, pissed of its lost eye and I gifted the bastard while falling back down, my hand clutched into the broken rusty spearhead. 

their 1st victim was a man who sucked over the gifted

they rewarded him with being left as a pre-taste, the 1st to die hanged up while pissing his pants, and the creature chewed his throat, drinking his blood like a wine.

always during the fight, they raced to crack open our throats, thanks to that I landed my second hit, knowing where the bastard was heading helped a lot.

drained out and buried under the thing's carcass.

pain is intensifying and cold is surrounding me.

my hands are shivering and my side lost a fist-sized part of its contents, painting the ground red with my life

 vision grow hazy and I can feel other bunch come closer, even at death door, I can smell their shit. praying that I would find the end before being chewed meat..... a joy of the closing, this long nightmare will come to an end.

 the pain vanishing is my hope... maybe one or two choking of my bones too, then it went dark, no pain, no screams..... long darkness and shortly!!!

my sight is back and I am looking at twenty-nine supposed to be dead people, right there standing tall. 

The purgatory is a shit place to share with the cowards and backstabbers

 If eyes could could shoot daggers, half of them would grow a third eye, but all that came out of me is a hungry scream, again I drop down, lost in pain.

all eyes filled with confusion and curiosity landed on me but I had no thoughts, especially when every bone is cracking and every inch of my skin is giving me a feeling of a thousand needle piercing. not even my eyes spared of agony, I curse my life, myself, and my luck.

roping Is the only shit I had to do to stay alive, caring for others' misery wasn't a priority of any slum residents, all rats were surviving on cramps, and even those I ditched while begging for help knew that no stranger would jump to save them, they wouldn't do shiit to save me, why would I suffer in the purgatory for them, never killed, never raped and stole to live and here I am suffering next to these cold-blooded bastards that turned me to some unknown monstrosity meal

a hand finds its way to my forehead as if a mountain is landing on my brain and the whisper of a girl reaches my working ear as if bullets nail in

" lord who rules over the vale of the living, With this spell declared, grant us all of thier pain "

in a moment I jump to my feet, the pain gone by horror and agony making me at the end of my rope.

the suffering of living, the suffering of death, the agony after waking

drained and freaked 

I push the girl away and run till I hit a stone, looking up, I see the same statue with its cold indfrance.

unlike, the other six that face dark, high, and wide passages, declaring their readiness to face unknown, this one statute was looking at us, mocking the naive of those gathered and the passage behind him is where his visitors come...... to claim our lives, to rip my side.

0