Chapter 6
352 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


This seemed like a simple command, but this was a way for him to test his authority. If he was able to get this done without much fuss, then his authority was enough to enact some plans.

But if not, the following days will be troublesome.

The servant knew better to ask why his master suddenly wanted to go to school now, he instead just nodded and headed for the kitchens.

`"Not like it's my problem anyways, it's just information I need to get to the madam.

I could only dream to be with her and under normal circumstances I wouldn't be able to speak to her but thanks to that foolish, and gullible brat I am able to  have a  5 minute "chat" with her.

I just need to find a way to her heart and it's only up from there."` The servant made a slightly perverted grin before quickly taking it off his face and reporting Shen Yue's actions.

This servant wasn't the only one under Shen Xiu's hold many others in some seemingly unimportant roles along with a few nobles wanted to get close to her but she never slept with any of them, and no one dared throw around rumors after seeing how the last guy ended up while she was attending the Holy Orchid Institute.

Nevertheless with the "help" of Shen Xiu and the speed at which her pawns moved, before Shen Yue stepped on the premises inside his new classroom was a plate of hot buns and a spot near the front. (A/what is this, fast food?)

3 minutes before the arrival of Shen Yue.

"Hey! Listen up you brats, today we have a special guest coming into class for the first time today and if you offend this person you are courting death.

The only reason I am explicitly stating this to you children is because some of you here decided it would be a fun idea to pull pranks on the new students coming through you must not displease this person or else I will have your heads." Announced the Headroom teacher receiving nods and yawns in response causing his face to twist slightly in anger.

" Is this clear!" Roared the teacher allowing his soul force to temporarily leak out, waking up the students and putting them into slight fear.

"Yes teacher!" Responded  all the students loudly with enough zeal to think they just received the most important orders of their lives.

Each one of them had their own considerations and that was what was expected from them; but at most with Shen Yue's status they can only expect decent positions.

It would be hard for him to contend for the seat  without enough talent and currently they wouldn't know until he turned ten.

There were rumors that the head patriarch fell in love with a commoner but she died during a conflict with a few noble families after giving birth to Shen Yue.

But no one knows where the rumor started with the only real fact was besides the sacred family, Shen Yue had no ties to any other noble families.

The teacher nodded satisfied from this result and sat on his desk dissipating his soul force before hearing a knock on the door.

The door knob turned revealing and neutral faced Shen Yue, despite being hungry he sat down on the chair of an empty desk and got out the books he brought with him here from his study.

The teacher was about to speak up, but another knock came to the door so he opened it and was just ignored by the servant delivering the food and placing it onto Shen Yue's desk.

Despite the food arriving here earlier than Shen Yue, it was important for the food to be warm when delivered.

`"Man I am hungry, good things the steamed buns are good and warm here; I should introduce myself now to the class before I eat and enjoy true privilege.

Since despite me not being the future patriarch I am still second inline to the position. But I hope eating these steamed buns won't give me diarrhea that would be a nightmare."` Thought Shen Yue in his mind before standing up, getting out of his chair and politely  addressing his classmates.

Nodding his head and saluting with a palm fist, Shen Yue respectfully greeted his classmates.

"Greetings my name is Shen Yue, second son of the lord patriarch." Spoke Shen Yue confidently.

He was gradually getting used to being from a noble family but it still took some work, and he wished he had taken acting classes but thanks to Shen Yue's memories it came easily to him as flowing water despite it's awkward feeling.

One major rule was that unless given permission children of the patriarch cannot claim their fathers name unless acknowledged by him and it went even to the first born son.

So when addressing his origins he would say lord patriarch in front of family and sacred family patriarch in strangers view.

"Welcome young master Yue, today we are covering medicine and logistics." said the teacher to Shen Yue.

"Thank you." Said Shen Yue quickly sitting in his seat and started his meal with as much elegance and manners he could do without looking too constrained.

One of the big differences between him and the original Shen Yue was that he only used the bare minimum of manners to not look like a slob at the table aiming for as much efficacy as he can with food.

While Shen Yue was raised to be prim and proper with his father's specifically hired tutors who carved the manners into his 8 year old bones.

The Teacher held his Gaze onto Shen Yue a few seconds before starting the lesson wanting to do a refresher course on his previously covered topics. Shen Yue just happened to come at the right time.

"Today class we will be discussing the different medicinal herbs we use for refining potions and healing wounds." Spoke the teacher pulling out a few sticks of grass, the one in his left held a yellow spotted grass while his right was holding a red spotted grass.

"Listen up,  when you the grass on the right you can numb small pain but when you use the one on the left you can stop bleeding but the most important thing to remember is to always have a 2 to one ratio otherwise you will die from the high toxicity of the medical ingredients.

The more spots, the stronger the power of the grass. So always adjust for the strength of the grases. For that we will use  our medical acubus, but can anyone tell me the problem with this?

What about you Shen Xiaun?" Questioned the teacher asking one of his brightest students.

"The problem is that the medical Acubus takes too long to configure and switch between the different strengths of medical properties." Answered  Shen Xiuan.

"Correct, which is why alchemists are so valuable. We at the sacred family now pre refine and prepare material already measured and weighed for small medications and the like so when you take missions in the future you will be able to get them at a cheaper price than ordinary servants and cultivators." The teacher spoke with a sage like tone and then from there the class went outside and played "games"

There was nothing that interested Shen Yue much and none of the students he found were those he could have genuine friendships with.  It's all too...

boring.

Due to this boredom, Shen Yue  started getting  uncomfortable so he ended school early and instead decided to go home.

`"I can just read upon the content and just come by when necessary for me.  Maybe some physical classes for martial arts would be handy.."` Thought Shen Yue, as he left for his residence.

He was walking for awhile before he came across his brother Shen Xuan walking around alone with not much supervision and got hit with some nostalgia of his past life and his own family.

`"Maybe they can be my new family? No, I don't think anyone can replace them but this is a good time to start connecting with them and gain allies."` Thought Shen Yue briefly before speaking to Shen Xuan.

"Shen Xuan where are you headed?" Spoke Shen Yue to Shen Xuan curiously.

5