Chapter 26
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


Today was another Sunday for Shen Yue, well it at least seemed so when the white doves began their flight at dawn.  Shen Yue walked around the building and although he couldn't relax, chatted with the other servants and guests as he made his rounds to remind himself of the possible exits or escape paths in case things go south.

A pleasant scent of freshly fired doughnuts could be smelt from the busy kitchen and when Shen Yue found himself in the serving area he felt a slight craving for one. But he ignored it and instead ate egg-fried rice. He was going to fight against two strong opponents so he needed to be at his best.

Not saying a word to anyone Shen Yue headed to his room but since he was acting as he normally does no one paid much attention.

'One more workout before the battle and some Dizi practice will be good. The only thing left is to rest and prepare me mentally to kill those two.' Thought Shen Yue in his mind before starting on his workout in the servant room. '

At least that was his plan before he heard the sound of rain and thunder outside.

`Some time in the rain would be nice,  just have to find an umbrella. This type of weather doesn't come often.'  He thought to himself before walking to the storage room and grabbing an umbrella heading outside and onto the roof.

As the sound of rain got heavier Shen Yue looked at the sky and thought about his siblings in the sacred family.

Shen Fei, Shen Xuan, and Sen Rue.

His memories with them, although short but were pleasant enough that he didn't have many issues with them.

`Maybe when I  go back, I can stop Shen Fei from becoming like his cannon self but then there's Shen Feng. I hate that incestuous bastard for pushing me off the cliff and I'm 90% sure it's that (Shen)bitch Xu's fault. ' Thought Shen Yue before anger flashed on his face.

The wheel in his soul began spinning again and the seed left over from the text began to grow in his mind.

`They are probably dividing the money I hid; I swear for the rest of my life I will make them both regret that day and the sacred family who didn't even bother according to the roomers do a search for me. When I-' Shen Yue's thoughts stopped temporarily as an influx of knowledge hit his mind.

In the meanwhile Shen Xuan and Shen Rue stood in the rain without umbrellas, their young body's shivered a bit in the cold but to them, it was not as important as the reason they were at Shen Yue's grave.

They held flowers together and placed them on the grave mound, they had to make it themselves and because of Shen Feng's and their aunt's interference, they couldn't even send people to look for the body.  It was after that that Shen Rue stopped hanging out with Shen Xiu and Shen Xuan had a cold attitude towards everyone besides his sister.

"Brother, why did you have to leave?" Asked Shen Rue as she cried on her brother Shen Xuans shoulder.

Shen Xuan trembled in anger but didn't speak a word, as the brother needed to be there for his sister at these times and not cry.

At least that's what Shen Yue taught him.

"Let's go." He said pulling his crying sister away from the grave before heading into his room and weeping silently for an hour.

His bed was a mess and his pillows were torn, blood could be felt leaking from his small fist as he roared silently in his heart with pain.

"I feel so alone, brother give me some strength so I can move on. I swear I will get revenge but please if somehow you're still alive come back I-- I miss you " Spoke Shen Xuan before bandaging himself up as Shen Yue taught him before he died and lay down for the rest of the night.

'I will kill you one day Shen Feng' Thought Shen Xuan in his head unaware that his sister heard his tears earlier.

At night time in the prostitution house, Shen Yue's outfit was changed to something more refined. It wasn't much but it complemented his appearance well.

Despite how he looked he was hiding a crossbow, 4 knives and arrows laced with poison but it wasn't the reason for his confidence, instead, it was what he gained from the rain.

His pet crow sat on the windowsill and was ready for any orders, watching its owner admire himself a bit before scoping the crow up in his palm.

"Hide and fly away Itachi, I might not make it back this time. Shen Yue said while giving the crow a piece of parchment with a message to Shen Xuan and Shen Rue.

"Caw Caw." Itachi crowd in protest.

"It is my last wish, Itachi, if I am going to die, fly away and deliver this not to them so at least some of my efforts won't go away. Please." Shen Yue said seeing the Crow nod in silence.

Shen Yue then headed downstairs and into the auditorium where the stage and the performance were being set up.

He felt a lot of emotions as he helped prepare for the ritual he would be destroyed in the near future. There was a slight fear of dying and wasting his reincarnation, but it was mainly filled with excitement and adrenaline. Picking up his Dizi he began to practice a few notes before the guest arrived when someone he recognized came here earlier than he planned.

The man was dressed in a sleeveless top and brown pants at the bottom. He had white gloves and looked like he was preparing for the ceremony, recognizing Xu Dun's face She Yue pretended as if he didn't know that he even existed.

"How cold of you Yue Shen, being my former worker and all, why don't you greet me." Xu Dun Said, slightly shocking Shen Yue by teasing him.

'Crap, did Lan Dun betray me?' Shen Yue thought to himself, not changing his face as he responded out loud. "What do you mean sir? I'm just a worker here that is playing tonight for guests like yourself."

0