Chapter 28
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5


A/n: let's all hang out in the discord server.

-----------------------------------------------------

Using his right leg Shen Yue kicked away the old man's left hook before twisting his own body and jumping away like a Beyblade.  His feet slightly dragged him a bit further away than planned when he hit the ground but moving quickly Shen Yue took out his daggers and with the help of his ability began to fight the monster of an old man by himself.

Seeing Shen Yue the old man grinned as a red gleam could be seen in his eyes as his thoughts ran wildly. `This kid brought time the most fun I had ever had, I am going to savor his flesh slowly' Flexing his muscles,  the old monster activated his own unique trait he called demon claws.

Staying surprisingly nimble and flexible for his age he dodged the first three lunges despite his huge size. Now behind Shen Yue, He swiped down at his head but before could kill him an arrow broke the air nearly hitting his hand before the old monster quickly pulled away.

"Lan dun, you finally show your colors? It's too late for regret. I savored every single last one of them." Roared the old man out loud. So far both Shen Yue and the Old man avoided the audience members as the old man wanted customers and some more rituals performed while Shen Yue wanted to avoid being jumped.

Lan Dun remained hidden in the crowd of people above the center stage not saying a single word. He instead felt anger but knew that if he were to out himself by reaction more people than planned would die so he again waited for his opportunity by preparing his secret weapon.

Shen Yue not wanting to have the Old man switch opponents and ruin his chance of success with his rapidly draining energy leaped with a furry towards the old man speeding up himself past a point where he knew was possible to perform with his body.

"Your opponent is me, bastard! Fuck your mother!" Shen Yue shouted at the monster to enrage him and while normally he could take insults he was losing face by dealing with a kid for so long so Shen Yue's insults worked and both tried hard to kill the other.

The sound of metal clanging against each other would be heard by the audience as the two fighters moved across the field that currently housed an assortment of chairs, food, kitchenware, and booze.

Landing on a table Shen Yue observed the old man rushing at him again. `I can use this table to block my figure and try to subvert his guard' Thought Shen Yue before doing just that kicking hard and falling down, ensuring that the table launched above himself blocking the claws and vision of the old man.

In the meanwhile, Lan dun made his way down secretly with a spear and now in the crowd waited his chance, during this time many of the furniture was destroyed including the stage causing many of the guests to gather in a circular shape around the now cleared area where the two main fighters stood.

Shen Yue felt light headed, his clothes partially torn and could taste the blood in his mouth that was currently flowing from his body. With his vision blurred and energy starting to fade he felt angry at himself for being stupid.

`Why the hell didn't I just snipe this man last time instead of fighting a one on one, now I might make it out alive pain coursing through my entire body and if it wasn't for my current state I wouldn't be able to fight anymore and as time passes the pain grows.  Stupid monster poison isn't fucking working on him `  Shen Yue thought to himself.

So with nearly one eye closed made his way to the old man who besides a few cuts and bruises had no damage and didn't seem slowed down in the least. cultivation rituals were bullshit.

~Wham~

Before Shen Yue could react he was punched with a left cross leading before the right hook that launched him into the air.

~CRACK~

A strong kick to his ribs blasted him away towards the audience, it wasn't time for that yet he still needed to buy time so the old man would be killed for good. With what little strength he had, Shen Yue resisted in great pain stopped his body from flying any further, and made his way running back to fight.

He felt, no, he knew he couldn't back down now no matter how tired he felt.  His state was almost completely faded and he could hardly move.

`I can't fall down now, not when I'm so close.' He thought before he roared out loud.

"Die! ArghhhHHHHHH."  Stabbing at the guy before he was kicked once more by the old man into the air. The breath was almost knocked out of Shen Yue when suddenly the energy he was generating once more rapidly coursed through his body and into his brain.

"It's over brat now I will slowly savor you." Said the old man, his demonic and twisted clown visage coming into full display. A true monster made his way to Shen Yue who was struggling to get up as his energy flooded his entire body.

Enlightenment Struck Shen Yue as he really internalized what his ability could do and with his remaining energy pumped his energy into his adrenalin system. He felt the same feeling when he was pushed off the cliff the time before.

In that situation his pumping adrenaline combined with the energy caused him to release some of his explosive potentials.

Shen Yue, feeling a newfound strength burst forward with speed unseen by a non-cultivator and jumped to the old monster's face and kicked his head. Drawing blood from the monster's head for the first time.

`What the hell was that, he was clearly low on energy. How did he get that fast?` Questioned the old man before the fight was engaged once more this time him taking a lot more damage and getting more and more cuts on his body from Shen Yue's dagger who subtly backed him near the crowd noticing a signal from Lan dun.

'Finally, all I need is to get him slightly closer. The plan's almost a success` Happy Shen Yue had a slightly evil grin as he planned his next move.

He decided to use both his daggers once more to hold the old man's hands firmly in place.  Then taking advantage of the towering man's body position kicked the monstrous old man into the crowd.

As they got close to the crowd ,the old man wanted to move the fighting to wear he would have a greater advantage but before he could do that he was kicked in the chest before feeling a piercing sensation on that very same chest. A spear appeared on the other end of it, the old man found his body losing all strength.

`What, how? Dam you Lan dun. First the arrow and now this damn it I should have killed him when I found him the first time.` Thought the old man as he felt a weakness in his arms and legs unable to move.

Lan Dun had seen his chance and leaped towards the monster with a long metal spear driving it through the old monster's heart. Now the battle was almost completely over, and the old man watched in resentment as Shen Yue made his way to him.

`Should I stab him in the butt with my poisoned daggers? No, wait that's too much for me. I won't be able to unsee that so I will just kill him off normally.` Shen Yue thought as he made his way to the old creature and not wasting time killed the old perverted man.

"It's finally over Lan dun said.  It was the first time he had spoken today.

0