Chapter 30
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DAILY UPDATES FOR A WEEK START TODAY!

Join the discord:https://discord.gg/JzyCkr4Vb5

and thank you for sticking with me as we reach Chapter 30 in the new version of the book and I'm liking this version a lot better.

~from Author san

----------------------------

A few weeks passed and Shen Yue completely recovered, both physically and mentally. The now former prostitution ring was doing well after converting into what he called an "entertainment hall." Where the previous prostitutes and servants would serve, play board games and perform different arts and talents for guests.  People still had their "fun" here just more discreetly and with the explicit permission of the "talent."

"It's only the first step but I'm glad at how quickly my ideas were able to bring in some profits and customers.'' Shen Yue thought to himself, smiling before getting up and dressing in his now usual gray Hanfu with black lining.

After placing on the Geta near his bed( which are wooden sandals image later) he heads out of the room and down the stairs with the package and book he recently obtained. It was finally time to head to what he knows now is the Dark Guild's recruitment territory, not a completely factional camp like he thought it was.

During his descent, he could hear the sounds of guests having fun, good food being made, and performances by the actors and musicians. But more importantly, than all he could hear his new subordinates arguing. Deciding it was best to not cause a big scene before leaving he quickened his pace wanting to exit faster.

"Thighs are better than boobs, you uncultured swine." Qiao Jiang said as a believer in the Dao of thighs.

"Never even in Hell! Boobs are for life you flat-chested lover Damm lolicon." Xun Dan said as a believer in the Dao of Boobs.

"How can I be a lolicon when my age is-."  Qiao Jiang attempted to argue but was cut off as is the destiny of all flat-chest lovers who fight for justice.

Tired of this argument the two were having for the past week Shen Yue's left eye began to twitch in response to his inner feelings.

"BUT HOW ARE YOU NOT A LOLICON IF YOUR NOT A-" Xun Dan said screaming since he believed in dating more mature and refined women.

"Xun Dan and Qiao Jiang, let's go, stop yelling at each other. We have things to do, "  Shen Yue finally said,  not wanting to further lose face in front of the crowd that had gathered and interrupting the both of them.

"Yes, Boss!" They both replied at once causing Shen Yue to have a slight grin on his face as he walked out of the building. it felt nice to be treated this way and have a sense of power and if he would dare even think it in his mind, slightly addicting.

'But still I can't believe those idiots, the ass is better than both boobs and thighs. The damn fools, it looks like they need further education on true culture.' Shen Yue thought quietly to himself, feeling less stressed than he was a bit earlier.

"Itachi!" With the call of Shen Yue, the crow perched on his shoulder and the group made their way to the encampment.

In the meanwhile, Shen Hong at the sacred family finally stopped his meditation. Lately, the time required to cultivate has increased to longer and longer periods of time for increasingly smaller progress but thankfully he left the family in good hands. With a deep breath, he exhaled the incense in the room and would soon begin cultivating once more.

Or so he thought before he heard a gentle knock at the door.

"You may enter Shen Ming." Shen Hong said to the man who was currently training his eldest son and running the family. It was very convenient to only give Shen Ming permission to disturb his cultivation as it was very rarely done and he almost always knew who it was.

"Master the guild leader has sent a messenger for you." Shen Ming said trembling a bit from the ruthless and snake-like aura he was getting from the person next to him

"Oh, then let him in too." Shen Hong Said spread his senses and felt a slightly unfamiliar presence, but from the aura alone he could guess that it was one of his subordinates from the dark guild.

'What could it be this time, the plan for glory city won't take place for a while.' Shen Hong thought to himself.

Zhou shin calmly entered the room filled with dim lighting and blood red aesthetic. Zhou shin's long black hair covered his white robes and with a handsome face spoke with some grace.

"We have your son, his name is Shen Yue if I'm correct." Zhou Shin said his face was a bit pale due to a slow feeling of a terrifying and dark abyss filling the room.

Shen Hong frowned. "If you think that you could use that in order to control me then you must forget why I'm the vice leader. Why go in circles, just tell me what you want and kill that waste who got captured."

`Who gave him the dam nerve he can't explain himself I will kill them both` Thought Shen Hong while he released a black gold third realm worth of energy bringing 300,000 units of soul force onto the gold-ranked 5 Zhou shin and Shen Ming who was only a sliver rank was unable to even think and ended up collapsing on the ground.

"On the contrary sir, he wasn't captured but joined us of his own free will, something along the lines of his younger brother pushing him off  Saint Blood Cliff and surviving. " Zhou shin said with a clearly fake smile in his voice, doing his best to resist the increasing pressure.

It was as if an ordinary human not only was carrying a huge amount of weight but being sucked into a black hole constantly grinding his spirit and mind.

"Hmp hmp ahahaha hhmp hmp ahahah." Unable to hold it in anymore, Shen Hong started laughing, his aura increasing as it got louder.

"HAhahaha!" Shen Hong began laughing wildly "HAHAHAHA, bring him back here, that's my son for sure not knowing how to cultivate but still surviving that height."

Seeing that his aura was killing Shen Ming and crushing Zhou shin he stopped before it got too far and waited for an answer.

"Right away, but the dark lord has a request in return." Zhou Shin said after recovering some breath.

"Say it." Shen Hong said knowing it was better to reason with the dark lord

"A few men, and for me to teach young master Yue."

"Hmm." Said Shen Hong before thinking a bit.

'That's it? well regardless of his purpose, a little love can keep that little kid on my side so who cares.' Thought  Shen Hong.

"Deal, but I need my son here by the next few weeks otherwise the deal is off." Said Shen Hong.

"No problem lord Hong, expect him to be coming very soon ." Zhou Shin responded before leaving quickly.

And with that Zhou shin left, leaving Shen Ming in a massive amount of fear and Shen Hong staring at him with an unpleased look.

"I don't care what happened earlier, fix this mess now, by the looks of things you did something; after he was perceived dead. I also want the rest involved to be whipped publicly with the ancestral whip, fifty lashes for them in front of all their families and I will deal with you after this mess is done." Shen Hong Said

"Yes my lord." Responded Shen Ming

'At least I'm not dead but I dread what's coming next so I must show I can do a good job.' Shen Ming thought with determination.

It wasn't long this time before Shen Yue arrived at what he would now call the black guild encampment.

  The camp was more silent than when he first got here which made sense since some people were either still performing missions or were dead. Deciding to check up on his temporary shelter friends later he went to the reception area where he was assigned his mission and delivered the package before leaving and leading his subordinates to find his old acquaintances.

But sadly to Shen Yue's disappointment, he was not able to find the two students and later found that they went with an old man on a mission.  Not having much planned for the day, he relaxed with his subordinates in his temporary residence.

'All that's left is to meet with whoever I need to, and then I'm gone. Hopefully what they are requesting from me isn't my life.

I'm definitely not going to miss it when I leave, but If I'm still alive I should come here at least once a year for promising subordinates or at least find someone that won't cause headaches.'

Shaking his head clearing the dark thoughts in his mind he played some card games with his subordinates before heading to bed.

The next day he woke up in his new room and brought his body against the ancient feeling headboard of the wooden bed. Slightly groggy he remembered the fun they had last night especially after pranking both of his subordinates by placing their hands in bowls of warm water.

`Shen Yue Chuckled before hearing a knock at the door.

"Ah, Come in." He said with his guard slightly up now, knowing that currently, only his two subordinates could open his door from within the residents he wasn't as on guard as he was previously but he was prepared to start his overlord ability.

The two subordinates walked in with embarrassed faces and panda eyes. With their pants were drenched in water.

"Sorry young lord,  but I and Qiao Jiang got into an argument and ended up fighting in a nearby lake. Could we get a change of clothes?"

Hiding his chuckle Shen Yue responded.

"Sure, just go to the storage room of the residence. I placed the extra clothing for myself there, just make sure you two bathe."

"Yes, young lord." Xun Dan Said Vigorously.

"Yes, young lord." Qiao Jiang said in a slightly calm but firm voice.

With his subordinates visibly upset and swearing in their heads at their shameless boss, they changed clothes and bathed while Shen Yue Laughed loudly and got dressed.

Entering the bath for the first time in a few days Xun Dan and Qiao Jiang quietly talked with each other.

"I hate your guts, flat chest lover but I suggest an alliance." Xun Dan said.

"You, you!  fine just this once I will let the matter pass but we must prank our young lord when we have the chance."Qiao Jiang said.

" Maybe we can try and help the young lord find 'happiness' by letting him experience the same bed wetting." Xun Dan said.

"I'd love to, but what are the odds of successfully doing that? How about painting him with funny makeup or buying things that are too small to use as a joke." Qiao Jiang said.

"We could even throw in some women's clothes or two." Xun Dan said.

"Xun Dan, you bastard, that's a great idea!" Qiao Jiang said.

'I'll prank him but not in this way, let this old man seek death and frame me for this matter he's to dumb to do it rightly.' Qiao Jiang thought to himself.

"Hmph, don't underestimate my intellect just because I have bigger muscles."  Xun Dan said, hiding his true thoughts.

`HAHA, HIS FATHER HAS A GENIUS IDEA TO GET RID OF THIS LOLICON ONCE AND FOR ALONG WITH REVENGE.` Xun Dan chuckled at his thoughts slightly out loud but quickly hid them.

After the bath, they were excitedly smiling and when the fresh clothes were put on, they walked with Shen Yue to meet with the subordinate of the dark lord.

After all, as a servant to the young lord both of them must do their best.

But unknown to them a Crow was perched nearby watching and following them before flying off and perching once more on Shen Yue's Shoulder.

"Great work, Itachi."

1