2. Getting Started (1)
3.2k 3 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to Eternal Phantasia Online."

I find myself in a room.

An orb of light appears in front of me.

"I'm about to start the tutorial for this game."

Apparently, the game has already started.

I bow my head and say please.

"Thank you for your politeness. First of all, please tell me your character name."

It seems that we need to decide on a name.

I don't know what will happen if my name is found out in reality.

Let’s choose a fictitious name here.

I named her Eve.

It’s from my first name, Yoru, which means "Night".

Making my character name "Night" is somewhat embarrassing, so I chose another word with similar meaning.

Eve… Eve…

Yup, it’s good.

"Well then, Eve-san, I will now decide on your face and body. Would you like to use your body scan data for tuning?"

I nod readily.

This is important.

If you choose male or female by default, the body will be made accordingly.

Then there's no point in me playing this game.

"Of course. You can use my data."

"I used scanned data. Each adjustment is possible with this slide bar. Please let me know when you have decided."

Now I'm naked in front of the mirror.

The scan seems to have worked properly.

The gender is also a woman, of course, it’s with a penis. Safe!

With a few exceptions, I’m confident in my body shape, so I don’t feel the need to make any minor adjustments.

Only the face had to be changed.

Okay, let’s make it more mature than it is now.

I like the atmosphere of being like an older sister.

A mature long-haired onee-san is cute, but I feel like making my character have short-bob hair.

Getting obstructed by your own hair in a fight is quite embarrassing and dangerous.

Yosh!

Short-haired, sexy onee-san, I choose you!

Um… While at it, I’ll also change the colour. Purple would be nice.

By the time I finally finished making the face, an hour had already passed.

But in reality, it is 1/24 of that, so we still have time to spare.

"Thank you for your hard work. Next, choose your job, status, and skills. You can choose your own or you can choose my recommendations. Which would you choose?"

Apparently, this game doesn't decide your favourite job, but it seems that the AI will choose how to play recommended.

Of course, you can ignore this recommendation and choose your own.

Rather, as far as I checked, it seems that there are overwhelmingly many people who choose as they like.

I've never played a game like this before, so I'll leave it to the AI.

"Then I will ask you to answer the questions so that you can decide for yourself. It will be quite long, but please stay with me."

"Yes, please."

"For what purpose did you start this game?"

Urgh… a tough question is thrown at me from the beginning.

But I have only one purpose.

Let’s just answer honestly here…

"Oh, it's because I want to have sex with a girl..."

Uurgh… It’s so embarrassing when it's put into words.

Uh oh, I can feel my face on fire.

My cheeks might have blushed fiercely here.

I never thought that AI would ask me about my desires.

"You are a woman, so do you want to have sex with men as well?"

"No!"

I have to give a firm answer here.

If by any chance I am assigned a lewd profession, I will be in trouble.

However, the previous answer seems to influence the next questions.

You shouldn’t underestimate modern games' AI.

After that, the questions continued.

Favourite food, favourite colour...

I’m asked if I've ever had sexual intercourse. I will answer honestly.

"I’m…"

***

"Sorry I made you wait. This concludes the interview session."

Fyuuh~ It's been a long time~

I think it took me over an hour just to reply.

But this is the end of character creation.

In the end, what happened to my job?

"The recommended job for you is [Thief]. Please check the status and skills as follow."

Suddenly, a translucent window appeared in front of me.

It looks like a status screen.

You can find all your information here.

---

Name: Eve

Race: Human Lv1

Job: Thief Lv1

HP: 100/100

MP: 100/100

STR: 80

VIT: 120

AGI: 120

DEX: 120

INT: 40

Points: 0

---

[Passive Skill]

Sensing Eye Lv1

[Active Skill]

Stealth Lv1

Points: 0

---

This is my status.

Unfortunately, I've never played this kind of game, so I don't know what it is.

When I was in trouble while looking at the window, the light orb-san explained it.

First of all, Name. As is.

Race. It seems that you could choose non-humans, but there is no problem with it as it is. Every action becomes Experience (EXP), and the level seems to rise as the experience accumulates.

As I will explain later, it seems that you can get status points when you level up.

Job. This is the same. If you take actions suitable for that profession, it will become EXP and your level will rise.

As you level up, you'll get skill points, and your stats, along with the job, will increase.

Right now I only have one job, but it seems that they can increase or change under certain conditions.

HP and MP. As expected, I understood this much.

Although I’ve never played anything like this before, I vaguely understand the meaning of my basic stats.

In my case, I'm fast, robust, and nimble, but I'm weak and stupid.

It's a little disappointing, but it might end up like this because I did the question-and-answer session with instinct.

Points are earned as you level up. It seems that the points can be distributed to each status, and the status will increase.

Even if the level goes up, it will not go up automatically.

Next is Skill.

There are two types of skills: passive and active.

Passive is a skill that activates automatically, or it is a skill that does not consume MP even if it is activated.

Active skills require you to be aware of their activation and consume MP.

All skills have levels, and the more you use them, the higher their level.

There seem to be some skills that have almost no benefit, even if they are raised.

In order to learn a skill, you can learn it by performing a specific set of actions in accordance with the skill you want to learn successively.

It seems that skill points can also be used to raise the level of already learned skills. It's hard to decide whether to learn new skills or develop existing ones.

By clicking on the skill name, I’m able to learn more about each skill.

[Sensing Eye]—Finds intentionally hidden objects.

[Stealth]—Hide your presence so that the opponent does not notice.

I see, I see.

Both seem to be essential skills for thieves.

This is the only display for now, but it seems that the number of items may increase depending on future actions. I'm looking forward to it. 


Character Introduction:

Eve (Yoru) - The protagonist of this work. She is a futanari. As much as she hides her futanari nature in reality, in the game she is surprisingly frank. She has a gentle personality and a polite demeanour. She has two daggers in her hand, and her fighting style is tossing around with agility from the front. She has short purple hair.

Us9UfJG.jpg

108