12. Iris-san, The Girl Who Likes Boobs, Get! (Soft R18)
2.1k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah, Iris, let’s form a party with us!"

"……eh!?"

"Huh?"

Both Iris and I are surprised by Yuna-san’s words.

Didn’t we come here to buy weapons?

"What’s this… all of sudden?"

"That's because we formed a party!"

Yuna-san says so while locking her arms with mine.

It's true that Yuna-san and I formed a party, but I don't think that's an excuse to invite Iris-san.

"Isn't that nice? Let's join the party, Iris. See, Eve-chan says she wants to play with us too, right?"

I’ve never said that.

"That kind of thing is…"

I try to deny it, but Yuna-san takes my hand and pulls me to the end of the store, whispering some words into my ear.

"Eve-chan, Eve-chan. You know, Iris is a magician, so I definitely want her to join the party. And Iris seems to be attracted to you. You notice that too, right?

Haa….

In other words, this troublesome woman is telling me to persuade her.

"Okay. I'll help you..."

So please stop talking in my ear.

I can't stand it anymore.

I take a deep breath and turn to face Iris.

"Wh-what is it..."

I take her hands and pull them to my chest, wrapping them around my breasts.

"Iris-san, please form a party with us."

All I can do is plead.

Supposed that Iris-san really likes me and Yuna-san needs her at our party, and on top of that, if you look closely, Iris-san is small and cute, so I don’t mind lowering myself and begging her.

"... Iris-san?"

Why did your eyes turn blank?

"Ahahaha, looks like Iris got too nervous and froze."

Yuna-san drags Iris-san and makes her sit on a chair at the counter.

Iris’s body immediately slumps on the backrest.

"Iris-san, are you okay?"

"It’s okay, it’s okay. She looks like that, but her head is full of dirty fantasies. You don’t mind it, she’s fine."

"...There’s no way that’s true…"

Iris-san mutters softly in denial.

The most important thing to remember is that the best way to get the most out of your time is to be prepared for the unexpected.

Oh… that’s cute…

"I like you too, Iris-san. So, I'm looking forward to working with you."

"Why did it look like I had certainly joined the party?"

Ooh?

I’ve always thought that she would be joining our party, a forgone conclusion.

After all, I'm not really getting the vibe from Iris-san that she doesn't want to be a part of the party.

"…ndition…"

"Pardon?"

"I’ll join you, but I have a condition!"

Yes, of course.

But I don’t know what I can do, though.

"Come here…"

Being Led by Iris-san, the two of us enter behind the counter and behind the curtain while Yuna-san was looking at the product appropriately.

"That..."

I will wait for Iris-san, who seems to be having trouble speaking.

I wonder if she's not used to it so much, but it's cute when she's fidgeting.

"Um... boobs… Let me touch your boobs!"

…Hmm?

Haha, I guess this is what Yuna-san was talking about.

In other words, Iris is a girl who likes boobs.

Come to think of it, Yuuna-san’s are also big, though not as big as mine.

I guess that's what she means.

I grasp Iris's hand and gently lead it to my peaks.

It is over my clothes, but since my current equipment is initial equipment and it is very unreliable, it looks like she can fully appreciate the shape of these two melons just by touching them over my clothes.

"Please be gentle."

I think it's a bit much, even for me.

But, since it’s a game, I spoke softly to her as if I were a maiden.

Iris-san pauses for a moment before coming back to her senses and fondling my breast with her fingers.

"Nnnh~"

It can’t be helped that I let out a small moan. After all, you see? My tit is being played by such a cute girl? How can I not be excited?

"Nnhh… Ahhn…"

My moans continue sonorously as Iris-san keeps caressing and squishing my breast timidly as if she’s enjoying every moment of savouring the size and softness.

But the pleasure doesn’t last long.

Iris suddenly retracts her hand and mutters.

"Thank you... It’s enough for now."

Oh, that’s it?

Then, next time…

"Next time, you can be rougher, you know~?"

I whisper in her ear, and the tips of her ears begin to turn red.

She blushes from ear to ear and stares at me with a feverish gaze.

I lean closer to her ear again and…

Bite.

I nibble her earlobes softly.

"Hyauu...!"

She flinches, and her eyes turn dreamy.

"Then let's go back?"

I grab her hand and lead her forward.

"Hey, welcome back. Is Iris coming to the party?"

"Yeah, isn't that right, Iris-san?"

"Yeah... I'm going in."

Iris joined the party without a hitch. Now we have enough people to go hunting.

"Even so, I didn’t expect Iris to be persuaded so quickly~"

I’m sure Yuna-san is trying to tease us here.

It’s okay, isn’t it? You can ask me any question you want.

"I’m in a good mood, that’s why." Iris-san answers succinctly.

Well, I’m also in the mood, if you know what I mean. Hehe.

"Rather than that, Eve, you can choose whatever weapon you like." Iris-san says.

"Anything? I’m very grateful, but is it okay?"

"I don't mind... I'm not making any profit anyway."

If that's the case, I think it’s fine… but there are quite a few items in the dagger store.

I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something that will fit my needs.

Most of them seem to focus on appearance, and the design comes first, and the performance seems to be secondary, but they are all better than my early daggers.

I can't choose because I'm lost.

"Iris-san, if you don’t mind, can you give me a recommendation?"

"Yeah...let’s see… what’s about this one?"

Iris-san hands me two small, curved, short swords.

The handle is 15 cm, and the blade length is about 30 cm. The handle and scabbard are black, and there is no guard, so the atmosphere is that of a ninja sword.

The one with a white blade is carved with the character "Love" in the blade, and the one with a black blade is carved with "Sadness" in its blade.

Well, the two characters sound similar, so I don’t know how to differentiate them. But still, I won’t give up.

Iris-san looks a little sad, though.

And Yuna-san… seems to be holding her laughter.

As expected, it’s better to call them "Aikiri Twin Daggers".

I’ve got my weapons, so my business is over in this shop. We better get going.

With the twin daggers on both hips, I somehow want a kimono to pair it with.

With Yuna-san and Iris-san's guidance, I'm going to buy armour this time.

I hope there is some armour that matches these weapons.

But I don’t get my hopes too high.

As I’m looking around, I see that everyone is dressed in western-style clothing.

So, I might not be able to get the Japanese-style clothing I want for the time being.

As I ponder such things, suddenly something crashes into me.

Bam!

It’s happened so suddenly that I don’t have the time to react.

I stagger back a bit due to the impact.

Yuna-san and Iris-san turn back in reflex, showing me a surprised look.

There’s someone latching onto my waist and looking up at me.

"Eveee zaah~~n"

Surprisingly, it’s Irika, the beastkin girl I met yesterday.

50