17. Declaration of Love (1) (R-18)
2.1k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This chapter contains explicit sexual scenes so please advance with your own discretion.

P.S. Thank you for my first patron on Patreon: Alexander Hammann Thank you for your support! God Bless You! 

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

###

The hot water for bathing is already filled. It seems that it was prepared while we were cooking. Both I and Celia are already completely undressed.

"It’ll get cold if we wait any longer, so let’s get into the bath."

Prompted by Celia, I dipped my body into the water. I take a peek at Celia. It looks like she’s going to get into the tub with me.

"Whoaaa!!"

Suddenly, I hear Celia’s yelp. Her hand that was gripping the edge of the tube slips and she falls toward me. I quickly catch her in my embrace.

Her body is as toned as ever, yet there are soft parts that excite me just by touching them.

"I-I’m sorry… thank you for saving me."

"No, problem. More importantly, is it hard to have only one arm?"

It’s quite insensitive of me there, and I feel a little bit like a jerk. But still, I think I should ask her this question as soon as possible.

"Oh… yes, it is. It's hard not to have a dominant arm. But well, life still goes on, so I just need to suck it up and live with it."

I can’t sense any self-admonishment in her voice. On the contrary, there’s a strong will to live that's contained within it.

I know Celia is a strong woman.

Another thing that I discover is that her body feels a bit smaller than usual in my embrace.

While talking with her, I caress her perky mounds gently from behind.

"Is there anyone around here who can help you?"

"Ahn~♡ Not that I’m aware of…" She replied, panting slightly. "They… ah~♡ they know my identity as a former member of thieves’ guild… S-so… it’s inevitable t-that… ah not there~♡ if they don’t want to get involved."

I run my tongue over her sweaty nape, then up until I reach her right ear. Sweet moans slip out of her dainty lips interspersed with the calling of my name. Her body shudders and shivers under my strong advances.

"Then, would you like me to continue to take care of you?"

"..."

Her body suddenly turns stiff at my question. She turns her head to me and looks at me with a questioning gaze.

"I love you, Celia. I like your body for holding me. I love your strong heart that does not depend on others. And I don't want to leave you, who gave me my first."

I answer while my eyes are staring straight into her eyes.

This is my honest feeling, and I want to convey it to Celia.

I want my love to reach her.

"Haa… I get it. I also love you, Eve. Since the time you gave me your first time, I’ve already fallen for you. To be honest, I really don’t want to depend on you more than this. You’re a newcomer to this town, so I didn’t want to get in your way or give you more trouble."

Celia leans her head on my shoulder and carries on.

"You’re so unfair, Eve. If you ask me like that… If you tell me that you want me… how can I possibly reject you? I can’t deny something I yearn for."

Without hesitation, I straighten my back and hug her more tightly.

Celia responds to my feeling!

That alone makes me feel so happy.

Once again, I press my lips against hers. It tastes so sweet and soft that I don’t want to stop for a long time.

We enjoy each other's presence as hot breath brushes against our skin.

Celia seems out of breath first. Her lips part slightly to grab oxygen in the air.

My instinct tells me that I need to size this opportunity up to pierce her inside with my tongue, which I did.

Celia’s misty eyes widen as she feels something long and thick intrude into her mouth, but she quickly gives in to the pleasure.

"Mmh~V ahh~♡ chuu~♡ ahh~♡"

Our tongues dance together, coiling and entangling with each other while tasting each other's saliva.

My hands are not idle either. They seem to own their own consciousness as they sneak into Celia's various sensitive parts—her boobs, her butt cheeks, and her tights. No place is spared from their atrocities, except for the most special place in her body.

As lust builds up in her body and escalates with each of my strokes, her body writhes in pleasure. But they seem not to be able to find a release.

Her head, which is now below my chin, turns upward and she glares at me with blame in her eyes, while her cheeks have already dyed in crimson.

She is so damn sexy right now!

So, please don’t blame me for bullying you, Celia. You don’t know how hot you are!

"Eveee~♡ You bully… you touch all places but there… why don’t you touch me there??"

"Umm?" I tilt my head innocently. "I don’t know what’re you talking about Celia, why don’t you make it clear to me? Where do you want me to touch?"

She turns away, averting my gaze. But I don’t want to let her off easily, so I pinch her pink nipples and nibble her earlobes again.

"Aahhn~♡ Evee~♡ Y-you bully… ahnn~♡ iyaaa~♡"

"Where can you find a bully making you feel this good?"

I guffaw at her cute reaction as she let out a series of indecent whimpers while accusing me of bullying her, which is true.

Celia looks like she has already reached her limit, so she gives up her resistance and begs me.

"Evee… please.. please touch me there… please let me cum, Eve…"

"Where? I can’t give you what you want if you don’t say it."

"Ahn… Puss…"

"What? I can’t hear you."

"Pus-pussy!! Please touch my pussy!!"

She covers her blushing face with her only arm, leaving the other parts of her body except for her face bare for me to see.

Her nipples are already stiff and hard; her whole body trembles while emitting a lewd scent. Down there, her crotch has already been smeared with sticky liquid that is definitely not the water from the tub.

Recalling that it was not only me that had seen this licentious sight, my heart feels a little bit irritated, so I decide to punish her further.

Who's going to touch your pussy? Be clear!"

"Eve is… nnh~♡ Eve is the one who will touch my pussy…"

"Really? It’s me, not anyone else?"

"Really! From now on, only Eve is allowed to touch, lick, and bully this filthy and lewd pussy of mine! This pussy will be Eve’s exclusive bitch pussy! So! So please Eve… hurry up and bully my pussy! Ahhhnn~♡"

"There's nothing about you is filthy, Celia. All about you is beautiful..."

Every dirty word that comes out of her mouth further heightened her arousal, and so did it making me more and more turn on!

Aah… this woman is so lovely…

This is my Celia… My beloved Celia…

Without any more suspense, my right hand dives straight to where the grand prize is.

"I’m going to make you cum, Celia!"

"Ahh~ahh~ahh~♡ please… Eve… please make Celia cum~♡♡♡!!"

"Ahh~♡ Celia!!"

"Ahh~♡ Eve… muuhh!"

I seal Celia’s lips with my lips, my left hand pinches Celia's sensitive nipple while my right hand attacks her wet pussy lips and clit.

Facing this full-front assault, Celia’s body has no chance of resisting, and Celia is soon ready to reach her climax!

"Aahh, ahhh, ahhhh~♡ I’m comiiiingg..!!!"

"Yes! Let it come, Celia!"

"AAAHHHHHH!!!"

Spluurts. Spluurts. Spluurts.

Celia’s body bends into a beautiful arch as she reaches her climax. Love juice spurts from between the slits like a mountain spring. Her face is melting with pleasure.

Watching her lewd expression and convulsing body, my rod that has already engorged twitched furiously, poking Celia’s soft back. I let out a small groan from pain and pleasure as Celia’s body floats and sinks repeatedly above my erect shaft.

The climax continues for a while before Celia’s body goes limp in my embrace.

The fun will still continue in the next chapter~

43