18. Declaration of Love (2) (R-18)
1.8k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The climax continues for a while before Celia’s body goes limp in my embrace.

"It’s amazing~♡ you’re amazing, Eve~♡"

"Well, I’m glad you feel good."

"Well, this time it's Eve’s turn to feel good, right?"

While saying so, Celia gets up from my arms, and turns around to face me, while her eyes immediately become attracted to the stiff thing between my legs.

"Wow… It’s already so big…"

"Well, it’s because you’re too sexy, Celia."

I said honestly, and Celia let out a small giggle.

"Even though there are other people in the home, Eve still can’t resist~♡ you.per.vert~♡"

The word echoes in the back of my head, reminding me of how much of a pervert I’m.

That's right. Irika-san, Yuna-san, Iris-san. These three people are now staying in the same house as us.

Did they hear the indecent voice we let out earlier? With how loud we were screaming and shouting, they must be very disgusted right now, right?

But still, I can't stop anymore.

Before I know it, Celia reaches out to the base of my leg and stroked my penis gently.

I can't think about being bothered or being exposed. All I think about now is how to get more pleasure.

"Eve, just relax."

Celia pushes my body down and moves back one step away from me. Then she lifts my legs, making my lower body unsteady, and my whole body slides down against the tub’s wall.

My hand which is trying to hold onto Celia passes through the air. I'm about to sink into the water from the back of my head.

"Ce-celia! What’re you going to do?!"

"Put your head against the wall and stretch your hands on the edge."

Celia doesn’t give me an answer, instead she gives me more instructions.

Despite my frustration, I obediently follow what she told me to do.

As my hands tightly grip the tub’s edge, my upper body’s weight is supported by my arms.

My legs that are floating in the water are pried open by Celia while she inserts herself in between my legs and slowly inches toward me.

Seeing her sexy hips sashay seductively as she grows closer, my hard pole raises aloft as if taunting her to move faster.

Like mother, like son. This dick of mine is as impatient as the owner.

When she arrives right in front of me, Celia wastes no time and quickly gets down to her knee. Her face is now stuck between my crotch. Her fingers are crawling on my thick thing, rubbing while slightly applying some pressure on my meat rod as she opens her mouth.

"Do you know, Eve? Even if I sell my body as a prostitute, there are not many people who would dare to buy my service. Even if someone bought me, we would just do a quickie because they were afraid to be seen with me."

Celia carries on while sliding her hands upside down.

"When the first time you approached me, I thought you were insane. And yet, I also felt a little bit happy because there was someone who still sees me as a woman, not a former thief or a lowly prostitute."

Her strokes become more and more intense as the story continues.

I, who am on the verge of exploding due to the overwhelming pleasure, try my best to listen to her story while groaning and grunting like an animal.

"I might not be able to give you my purity just like you give me yours, but I still have something that I’d never done before even though I’m no longer a virgin."

Celia brought her face closer and stretched out her lips to my dick, which was sticking out of the water.

"I’ll offer my mouth virginity to you, my dear Eve!"

Smooch.

"Mmhh…!"

"Aahhh~♡ I’m comiiiing!!"

Spluuurt. Spluuurt. Spluuurt.

As her soft lips touch the tip, all the lust and desire within me that has been pumped into my lower body burst at once, giving me a sense of ecstasy.

I feel like a firework is exploding inside my mind while my body shudders involuntarily.

"Mmh~♡ Eve’s white and thick semen all over my face~♡ what a waste~♡"

Celia’s tongue licks her own face in a lewd manner while her hand scoops my remaining semen into her face. After she’s done with her face, she immediately goes over my dick, which is still hard and stiff even after blowing up once.

She grabs my shaft and starts licking it from the tip.

"Hmm...!"

My sex is still sensitive after cumming, and I tremble with the first sensation that is transmitted to the tip.

Perhaps she was pleased with this reaction, but little by little, her movements became more and more intense. From pecking to licking. Her beautiful, soft tongue smoothly licked around the tip of my cock.

It was a different sensation than last night.

When I put it inside Celia’s pussy, I felt the pleasure enwrap me wholly.

But what I'm feeling right now is something completely different.

When the tongue licks that small area, the sensation is concentrated there. The pleasure that comes from it is perhaps in some ways beyond that which it is contained in the cunt. And the position of the tongue, in terms of being licked, may also amplify the pleasure.

Oh my god, this is the first time I’m really glad to have a penis!

"Well, let’s proceed to the main dish~! Itadakimasuuu~!"

Saying that, Celia opens her mouth and swallows my engorged stick in one big gulp, sucking my cock into her small mouth.

"Nngh~♡ Ahhh~~♡!!"

A loud voice escapes my mouth without me knowing.

A warm and pleasant sensation envelopes my penis from base to tip. Moreover, I can feel Celia’s tongue slithering across my length, stroking and licking the erogenous area that is my entire dick, leaving me with a joy of heaven.

Combined with the fact that I’m soaking in the bath, it’s as if I’m floating in the sky. Fluffing around, letting the pleasure take over.

"Haaaaa, ahhh~♡"

My breath is short and quick as my heart pounds harder.

As I continue to surrender to her, her movements became more and more unbearable.

She sucks my cock deep into her mouth, then brings her lips to the tip, and her movements become faster and faster.

At the same time, her tongue was also moving hard, clamping down forcefully, licking and lapping my cock. The up and down movements cause me unparalleled pleasure.

"Celia, ah, ah, it’s so good~♡ it’s amazing Celia~♡"

I almost lost consciousness from the pleasure that was suddenly coming to me. I could hear the slurping noises coming from her mouth and between my legs, which also heightened my lewd feelings.

Celia looks at me and sees my heightened emotions and gives me a variety of pleasures with her movements, sometimes violent, sometimes lusty, sometimes gentle, and sometimes leisurely.

"Hey Eveee... dishh issh feel ghooood?"

Celia inquires, her tongue crawling across my dick inside her mouth.

"Yes~♡ Ah, it feels good~♡ It feels really, really good~♡!"

I guess she is satisfied by my words or my blissful face. She starts to move harder than ever as she watches me gasp.

Watching her moving so hard with her cheek bulging in the shape of my cock every time I thrust, I feel as if I am dominating her. Perhaps this is one of the best parts of this act.

If it had not been for this position in the bath, I might have given in to this desire and pushed her down.

In addition to moving vigorously, Celia also began to suck on me even more, her lips pouting like a vacuum cleaner. This significantly heightened my ejaculatory sensation.

"I-I'm about to cum~♡! I'm cumiiing~~♡!"

I growl and try to pull my dick out of Celia’s mouth. If I don’t do this, there’s no doubt I’ll cum inside Celia’s mouth. There’s no way I can let out something like that inside my dearest mouth.

Although I want to do that, Celia seems to have a different opinion as she instead moves even more fiercely and doesn’t let my dick go.

And then...

The only thing I could do is to release the semen into her mouth as if I could hear the sound of my semen bursting inside her warm mouth.

"Mmmh…♡"

Celia's throat is moving. I know immediately what she's trying to do. All of the sperm I released inside her has now made its way down her throat.

Groan… how can I make her drink that kind of thing?!

Celia continues to swallow for a while.

"Thank you for the food. It was delicious~♡."

She mutters in a soft, lewd voice, while a little bit of semen dripped from her mouth. She said it's a shame to waste it and sucks it down very sloppily.

I finally come to my senses as I see that indecent sight.

"Ah... Celia, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to release it into your mouth!"

I was impatient.

I’m ashamed of myself for being carried away by pleasure.

Still, smiling like a Holy Maiden, Celia reassures me, "It's okay. I did what I wanted to do. I feel very happy. When I thought that Eve's going to support me, I want to devote myself to Eve with all my heart."

At these words, I sit down in the bathtub and hugged Celia.

"Thank you, thank you so much for accepting me."

Tears trickle down my cheek as I sob pathetically.

Is it okay for someone like me to be so happy?

"That's my line," she said. "If you are happy with me like this, I will stay by your side forever."

We embrace each other tightly in the bath.

After this night, I can no longer think of her as just another NPC.

I want to protect her at all costs.

This is my first time writing 3000 words+ so I actually don't have the confidence it'll turn out well. Please share your thoughts on where and how I can improve it. Thank You!

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

45