18.5. Declaration of Love (Extra – Short Chapter)
1.4k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Yuna’s POV)

"Eve-san is really kind, isn’t she? She helped me too."

Iris, Irika-chan, and I lay on the bed in the room upstairs while having a conversation.

Of course, the subject of our discussion is Eve-chan.

"Indeed. Eve is also really kind to me."

Both Irika-chan and Iris describe Eve as a kind person.

I would understand if it was Irika-chan; after all, she had been rescued by Eve once. But what about being kind to Iris, I wonder?

"Speaking of which, how did Yuna-san meet Eve-san?"

Irika-chan asked me with an innocent face.

"Eve-chan is a customer of my food stall. We hit it off as we talked. She seemed interesting."

She is a girl with a secret goal.

I was wondering what it was at first, but after seeing her affectionate gesture towards the owner of the house, Celia-san, I was able to somehow guess it.

"Anyway, I'm surprised about the quest. I didn't think you could get a thief quest outside of the Thieves’ Guild."

"That's right! As expected of Eve-san!"

An NPC without an arm. NPCs that need to live.

Considering these two things, I can guess how Celia-san lived until now.

"Yeah. At least there's no information on the bulletin board, so I'm looking forward to seeing if the majors have a monopoly on the information, or if no one really knows."

"I hope it will not bring us more trouble."

Irika-chan gives earnest praise, while Iris is a little bit more troublesome. Well, I know she is just worrying about Eve-chan.

Iris is a tsundere, after all.

"There's no point in worrying so much. We'll know tomorrow, so let's go to sleep today."

Even so, the two of them bathed together, huh?

It should be the second day since Eve-chan started playing the game. No matter how pitiable the NPCs are, I wonder if we can trust them that easily.

I guess they are really in that kind of relationship, and Eve-chan might be so engrossed with the act that she didn’t bother to conceal it even if are around.

"That's right. I have to thank Celia-san and Eve-san again tomorrow. Not only did they let us stay tonight, but they also even shared the food with us."

"Don't worry about that. Good night everyone."

"…Good night"

"OK, good night"

What would I do if Eve-chan asked me to do it with her?

Well, I can do both, and I think Eve-chan is cute too, so it’s no problem to me.

What about Irika?

It seems like she just adores Eve-chan, but I feel like there's something behind it.

I don't know what it is.

Iris will obviously agree.

I noticed she had already fallen head over heels for Eve-chan the first time they met.

Well, that’s that.

Eve-chan is surprisingly a late bloomer, so it might not be bad for me to take the initiative.

While thinking about various things, I close my eyes and let my drowsiness take over my body.

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

45