25. Eve on top! (R-18)
1.5k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't mind if I keep attacking like this, but anyway, Eve-chan, why don't you try attacking?"

I nod my head in agreement, and Yuna-san lies on her back on the bed almost immediately.

How should I attack her?

Should I imitate Yuna-san and start from the top, or should I do it from the bottom?

Well, let’s take a different route from her.

I choose to start from the lower half of her body, from the tips of her feet. Lifting up her left foot, I carefully stroke from the tip of her toes.

She is beautiful all the way from her head down to her toes.

She must be beautiful everywhere.

After enjoying the touch of her toes, I bring my mouth close to hers and lick it, carefully tasting each fingertip and dabbing saliva on them as if marking them.

I find it really cute whenever they twitch after I lick them up.

Not satisfied, I gobble her pinkie, twirling my tongue around it and giving it a sweet bite.

"Nnh~ hmmm~ aah~"

Is it ticklish?

She must’ve felt it because her face reveals a really obscene smile.

I want to get better at this quickly.

Now that I've enjoyed the toes, I'm going to start pressing up a little bit from her fingertips to her feet, climbing to her calves, and finally reaching up to her thighs.

They are neither too skinny nor too flabby, a healthy deliciousness awaited me.

This delicate balance is the best.

If it’s too skinny from excessive dieting, I honestly feel it is less desirable.

Her legs, with a good balance of muscles and fat, make me feel hornier.

I then continue licking the insides of both thighs, and finally my lips are just a breath away from her lower lips.

The plain white panties that cover her womanity have already been drenched, leaving an obscene mark on the centre.

My fingers crawl to the side of her waist, slowly pull down her underwear, and when it passes over her feet, I toss it away without care.

"Hawuuu~"

I can hear a small whimper from slipping from her lips when I did it, but frankly, it’s just fueling my desire to tease her.

I come back to my initial position and gawk at her hairless nether region.

Her crotch is already so wet even though I haven’t touched it directly.

What a lewd pussy.

I chuckle inwardly at my thought and start moving again.

I leave her pussy alone for the time being and climb to her upper body, positioning myself on top and lightly pressing my weight against her as I inch my head towards her two peaks.

I always think that her breasts are beautiful. They are slightly smaller than mine, but still more than enough to make it worthwhile.

As if to check the shape of Yuna's breasts, I trace around them with my fingertips. From the base to her pink areola, I take my time circling her round and perky mound, savouring every moment.

The firmness of her breasts, which can be seen even without directly touching them, stirs desire inside me.

"Beautiful," I mutter softly, my hot breath brushing against her skin lightly.

Not only her breasts, but everything about her is also beautiful. I confirm it again with my own eyes.

She is truly a breathtaking beauty.

Her gasping breath is sometimes caught by my ears.

There's a different feeling compared to when I toyed with her legs.

Yuna-san seems to like having her breasts attacked.

If that’s the case, I don’t need to hesitate anymore.

I bury my face in her valley and lick around it while my hands fondle her breasts and feel their weight and firmness, leaving her pink buds for the last.

For now, I want us to enjoy each other as much as possible.

"Hey, Yuna-san. Your breasts are surprisingly weak, aren’t they?"

I deliberately make a smug grin and tease her in such a nasty and thuggish way of speaking, hoping to arouse her lust even more.

"Yes, yes! So do me mo—"

Suddenly, she stops talking as her eyes fix on a particular part of my body.

I trace her gaze and see my raging cock bulging against my underwear.

"Eve-chan, that’s…?"

Oh.

I realize it when I saw the stupefied expression on her face.

She’s aware of my relationship with Celia, but she doesn’t know the truth about my body.

I suddenly feel the strength leaving my body and my heart turns heavy.

It’s over…

It’s fucking over…

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry… I have such a disgusting body…"

I knew this would happen if my secret was exposed, didn't I?

Even so, I’m not prepared for that eventuality.

Even though I’ve been accepted once…

Even though…

Damn it!

Why were I so careless?! Were I that desperate to get someone “real” to accept me that I’m an alien to normalcy? Why did I think that someone normal like Yuna-san will accept me?!

Is it over for me?

Damn it! Damn it! Damn It!

Tears burst out from my eyes as I curl up to myself.

Suddenly, Yuna-san wraps me in her arms gently, and as if guided by her, I nuzzle my face into her bosom helplessly.

"Eve, please calm down and listen to me properly. I was just a little surprised. I like you, and I don't think it's disgusting at all. I can properly accept you, Eve-chan."

We roll on the bed, and our position is reversed once again.

Now, I’m on the bottom and Yuna-san is on top.

As though regretting what she had just done, Yuna-san lovingly reaches for my cock and strips off my underwear. She gapes at the sight of my vigorless manhood.

"That's amazing… although it shrunk a little bit right now, I can tell this one is huge… it also has a naughty shape… and its grith is excellent too…"

Like a true connoisseur, she comments on my cock with a lusty expression on her face.

Although I’m still a bit confused by this sudden turn of events, my anxiety has completely disappeared.

I’m glad that Yuna-san doesn’t turn her back on me after my secret is exposed to her.

Yuna-san is completely engrossed in my penis. She grabs my cock with both of her hands, checking its hardness while rhythmically moving it up and down.

Stimulated by the warmth and softness, in the blink of an eye, my rod regains its liveliness, twitching and pulsating as it engorges to its prime state.

Gradually, she brings my dick closer and closer to her face, then she puts the tip in her mouth and…

"Ah~!"

A jolt of pleasure runs through my shaft as if ants are crawling on my skin.

It’s light and sweet, like being bitten.

I can’t hold back anymore, and my desire explodes uncontrollably.

Spluurts, spluurts, spluurts…!

Hot and sticky liquid burst out fiercely from my tips, and Yuna-san’s face and mouth are instantly drowned in my semen.

"Wooww~ issh soo muchh~"

Seeing Yuna-san's dazed expression, I become more and more excited and more and more cum gushing from my body.

Damn it, I get carried away again!

Just like with Celia, I don't seem to be able to control myself before the pleasure.

Before I can apologize to Yuna-san, she suddenly twists her body, turning her back to me, on her knees, as she once again begins her assault on my penis.

I feel a bit foolish to worry about a such thing when Yuna-san seems to have much fun and doesn't seem bothered about it.

I can let it go like this, I thought, today is the day I attack!

With that determination, I grab her waist, lift her body up, and drag her hips to my face.

She pauses for a moment before starting to attack my thick, long rod again without a care in the world.

Her clean and neat nether region and her beautiful pussy lips are now bare to my eyes. The lingering lewd fragrance around the entrance made me intoxicated just by barely smelling it.

As my face gets closer, lewd juices that gush from between her slit drip onto my face, some of them flow directly into my mouth. It tastes slightly sour, but I quickly grow to like such flavour.

I really want to eat them up here and now, but I resist and let my fingers do their job first.

I trace it from the outer perimeter without directly attacking the center. As my finger gets closer and closer to the core, the petal blooms, not fully just barely, revealing a little bit of the cave inside, as if luring me to enter that place.

However, I’m still patient. I still have so much fun watching how Yuna-san’s body reacts when I touch her around.

As I continue to caress her, even my fingers become wet, drenched in her love juice.

I repeatedly close and open it between my two index fingers.

The love juices start to flow out of my fingers.

Is it about time?

"Nnnh~ mmrgh~ sluuurp~ sluuurp~ sluuurp~"

Yuna-san swallows my cock in her mouth and slowly bobs her head up and down.

There is still plenty of room for both of us.

I go at the tip of her cunt, to her clitoris, which is asserting itself below the navel.

I poke the clitoris with my finger.

I don’t make any excessive movements, but only graze and brush it lightly.

Each time I stimulate the clitoris, her hips move reflexively, twitching and jerking.

Her reaction makes me very happy, so I gradually add more and more intense stimulation. In concert with my teasing, the pace at which she stimulates my cock also becomes more and more intense.

Her pussy starts letting out more and more lewd juice.

She is almost at her limit.

I stretch my neck out and run my tongue between her legs, which are spread apart in an obscene manner.

"Ahhh!"

Yuna-san let out a sweet, filled with lust scream, her back bent backward into an arch, and she removes her mouth from my cock in reflex, but her hands are still latching onto my cock, refusing to let it go.

Wanting to see more of her cute reaction, I put my mouth on her cunt.

I lick her pussy, suck it, stick my tongue in it, and tease it from the inside out.

The same goes for her small, assertive clit.

I’m so excited to see Yuna-san's reactions that I end up getting rougher and rougher.

Yuna-san was breathless on top of me, already unable to bring her face close to my cock, and was being swept away by the waves of pleasure.

As I tease her inside with my tongue while stroking her rosebud with my thumb, her crotch straddling me squeezes shut and her cunt tightens around my tongue.

This time I’m going to deliver the final blow.

I place her clit between my thumb and index finger, and then…

Pinch!

"Aaaaahhh~!! I'm cummmingg~! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Aaaaahhhh~!"

A huge amount of lewd juices sprout from Yuna’s vagina, splashing at my face like a water sprayer.

"Aah… that’s intense… but it also feels so good…"

I move my body away from Yuna-san and fall to the side while Yuna-san is lying breathlessly and limply on the bed.

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

37