26. Drowning in Pleasure (R-18)
1.6k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I move my body away from Yuna-san and fall to the side while Yuna-san is lying breathlessly and limply on the bed.

On my crotch, I can feel my cock erects vigorously as if the release before is just a lie.

"Okay, let’s continue…"

Yuna-san must have noticed the slight discomfort I feel as I adjust my position and willingly lie down while her legs are slightly apart in an inviting position.

"Are you really sure, Yuna-san?"

Only a bit more, but I suddenly chicken out.

It’s my first time after all… yes, it’s my first time doing it with a person from real life.

Moreover, I have to be on top and I’m the one who is going to move.

I can feel the pressure weighing on my mind.

"Do you still think too much at this point?" Yuna-san lets out an exasperated sigh and mumbles in a low voice to herself. "Do I really need to spell it out to this dumbo so she can understand?" A sigh once again comes out of her mouth as she shakes her head lightly, "Can’t be helped…"

"Eve-chan~" I raise my head to look at Yuna-san, who is calling out to me. "I really, really want to do it with you. I want your big cock inside me. I can’t wait anymore, so please, please, please, insert it here~"

Yuna-san spread her pussy wide open, revealing the wet pleasure hole as if impatiently waiting for my dick to plunge deep inside it.

I can’t trace any lie in her words, only lust.

Yuna-san has been ready to accept me for a long time.

I’m not confident in my body, but I really want to give her a good time.

My hands grab her thighs, making sure to keep them spread, as my already swollen gland kisses the entrance of her pleasure hole.

"I’m going in, Yuna-san!"

"Yeah~ Hurry up!"

I push my hip forward and insert my cock gently into her vagina.

"Uhh… so tight…"

"Uhh… so big…"

We groan almost at the same time as my tip stretches her hole open and slowly enters her secret place.

Feeling a little bit of resistance at the beginning, I shove my rod harder into her, and in concert, her pussy excretes more and more love juice, making it easier for me to slide in deeper. My dick rushes inside her while enveloped by the pressure of her vagina’s scorching walls.

"Ah~ It’s so hot~ Yuna-san! Your inside is so hot~"

"Yes, yes~ deeper, Eve-chan! Go deeper~!

I grab her sexy hips and pull them toward me as I thrust forward with all my strength. Her folds pulse happily, guiding me to the deepest part of her sex.

"Ah~ It’s so deeep~ you’ve hit my woomb~!"

I still have room to spare, so I want to push my dick even further. Her body jolts and shudders at my approach, telling me that it wants it as much as I do.

"Ahhn~ No… stop it~ that’s enouugh~"

"N-no can’t do… I’m going all the way in~ I know you want it too, Yuna-san!"

"No, no, no~ further than this… I’m going baadd~"

Her mouth says so, but her hot gaze stares hard at me, urging me to do the exact opposite. My tip keeps charging forward, pushing her womb lips deeper into her baby room until all of my length disappears out of my sight.

"Nnh~ You did it… It’s so good, there~ Ahhnn~"

"You’re so cute, Yuna-san."

I watch her beautiful face melt and her expression turn sloppy. Her cheeks are already burning red while her mouth opens wide, trying to suck some breath. Her lustrous brown hair is scattered on the bed while the one on her face turns sticky from sweat.

I really want to capture this moment right now, but unfortunately, I don’t know how to do it, or whether this game provides that kind of feature or not.

Sensing that my gaze is on her, Yuna-san smiles and hugs me with her back resting on the bed. I follow suit, positioning my body on top of her while being embraced as she holds me inside her.

"This is the first time someone has reached that deep. I knew at first sight that your penis was something else, but I never expected it to be that amazing."

"You too. It feels so good inside of you, Yuna-san. It's so moist and tight, I feel like I'm going to die from pleasure just by moving it slightly.

"Fufufu~ It’s nice to be praised, especially by someone as cute as you, Eve-chan. By the way, I think both of us are close to our limit. If we continue like this, we’ll climax sooner, so why don’t we stay like this for a while longer, at least until we calm down a little bit."

I can’t help but agree with her suggestion.

I feel so good inside her that I know if I keep moving, I’ll come in less than a minute, so I’m really glad that she suggested this first.

I caress her cheeks gently and kiss her on the lips again, but unlike the previous kisses, this one is fiercer and more passionate.

Our tongues move carelessly, teasing each other's mouths, and even the outside of our lips become sticky with saliva.

Even so, both of our lips have never completely parted from each other. If they parted even a little, they immediately attached themselves to each other and began to stick their tongues out and entwine their tongues with each other.

We continue to kiss each other for a while and become a little more relaxed.

I think it’s time for me to move again.

Sensing my intention, Yuna-san releases me from her arms, and her hands start rubbing my breasts as I lift my body slightly while her index fingers fiddle with my budding nipples, inciting some reaction from my body.

My hands, which are placed on the bed beside her belly, turn slightly wobbly from her tease, causing her to grin at me and pinch my nipple. A soft moan escapes my mouth as the pleasure ripple across my body.

"Start moving."

Yuna-san commands me like a queen with her bewitching voice. I subconsciously do as being told to.

I’m pulling out and pushing in my dick slowly, perhaps because a part of me wants to stay deep inside her forever, and the other part is because I'm not familiar with this act just yet.

Yuna-san might not be satisfied with this, so I try to shake my hips desperately yet still be careful enough not to let my penis slip out of her pussy accidentally.

It’s more difficult than I imagined.

"It feels good enough... so just move at your own pace." Yuna-san whispers to me gently.

I guess because we are connected, she can feel my impatience.

Hearing those words, I’m able to shake off my anxiety and start a slow but steady penetration.

It also gives me a chance to taste her inside thoroughly.

Gasping voices slip out of her mouth every time I thrust my dick. I also feel an indescribable comfortable feeling from the tightness of Yuna-san’s pussy.

The sound of flesh smacking against flesh echoes in the room, mixed with indecent splashing sounds. Yuna-san seems to get used to my movement and her body jolts and trembles matching my steady rhythm.

"Yes, keep it up, Eve… it feels so good…"

Hah… Hah… Hah…

I’m so busy moving my hips that I don’t seem to notice that she starts calling me more intimately.

I gradually become more acquainted with her body, knowing where to scrub to make her wince, where to poke to make her moan, and where to rub to make her writhe in delight. Yuna-san seems to particularly feel pleased when I stir the middle part of her pussy and gouge it inside out with my thick rod.

When I shove it in her far place, I feel the best, especially when my gland is pressing against her womb and our hips and waist are perfectly aligned. When I move my hips further from there, the tip gets stimulated, and that gives me strong pleasure.

I guess the tip is the most pleasurable part.

Even so, we are now in a state where our bodies are in contact with each other. I can't be the only one who feels good in that situation.

That's right.

I should make this woman who accepts me feel good too.

With that in mind, I focus my attention on her inner wall, the part where the folds touch each other feels good to me, and it seems that Yuna-san was also getting strong pleasure there.

That seems to be working.

I start moving my dick in her most pleasurable spots and she begins wriggling on the bed with an ecstatic expression.

Both of her hands have already left my breast, tightly clenching on the damp and messy white bed sheet around her.

Poking the places that make her squirm the most, my cock ravages the hot insides of her pussy even faster.

"Nnuhh~ Yesh, yesh, yesh, it feels good their Eve~ more, more, more, pierce my naughty pussy with your big and strong dick moooree~ Eve, Eve, Eve, fuck me Eveee~"

Every time I hear her call my name intensely and shout dirty and lewd words, I become more and more turned on, and the desire to mess her up swells in my heart.

In a single breath, I ram my entire dick to her core, causing her to flinch from the sudden assault. Using the momentum where she is in a daze, I climb over her so that her left leg is under my buttocks and drape her right leg over my shoulder. Then, after getting into the right position, I continue pistoning her in a rougher and faster fashion.

As I continue to pump her, I feel my cock twitch, ready to release its load.

"Y-yuna… I’m at my limit… I’m going to cum!"

"Yesh… Eve… please finish me off with all your might, fill my pussy with your hot liquid!!"

We are both already out of breath, but even in that state, she must have understood me. Seeing her feverish face, which is mostly lost in pleasure turn towards mine, my rationality goes offline, and my primal instinct takes over my body.

Her inside starts squishing my member so hard that it’s getting hard for me to move, and I have to use even more force, ferociously spreading her dripping walls as my glans scrape over them under almost a vacuum-like pressure.

"Ah! Ah! Eve! Eve! Eveee!!"

"Yuna! It’s so good! Your pussy is so good! It’s the best!"

Our movement is turning more and more violent. At this point, we’re nothing but animals in heat.

"Eve… it’s so rough… you’re soo roouughh… aahhhh!!"

"Almost there… almost thereeee!"

Her voice did not reach me. I don't even know what state we are in with each other anymore. All I know is that I'm moving my hips back and forth violently, teasing her all the way inside me.

"I'm going to cum. Yunaaa… Yunaaaa!"

"I'm long past my limit too… Hurry up! Release your hot semen inside me, hurry up!!"

I don’t know exactly how this happened, but Yuna-san's legs had already moved from their original position and were now wrapped around my waist, clenching my body tightly.

I’m still trying to get the last pleasure, so I scrub the tip of my cock along her cave to go deeper and deeper until it reaches the deepest part.

That was our mutual limit.

"I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cummmiiiing!!"

"Come, Eve! Come anytime!!!!"

With one last pump, I shove my twitching cock strongly into her convulsing pussy and release the cloudy delicacy straight into her thirsty chamber.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Hot liquid begins pouring into it, wave after wave, as Yuna’s whole body spasms fiercely and her back arches into an almost perfect bridge.

I don’t fare better. Every bout of release makes my body tremble. It’s the most intense climax I've ever had since I lost my virginity. I let myself drown in those heavenly pleasures for a while, trying to catch some breath for myself.

After calming down a little bit, I pull my cock from Yuna-san’s pussy and soon enough my white jizz starts dripping out from the place where we are connected.

I’m trying to pull my body away from Yuna-san, but I’m more exhausted than I thought, and soon I collapse on top of her. Yuna-san is also exhausted and could not catch me. Even so, I managed to turn my head away from her so that we did not bump into each other. In the end, my head rests beside her neck.

Our chests press against each other, but it’s a pleasant pressure. We can feel each other's sweat, each other's heat.

I have never been so tired in my life. Still, I felt like I can do it over and over again to get the same pleasure I have before.

I turn my head to hers, and she does the same, and we smile at each other, pull our lips together, and kiss one last time before falling asleep from exhaustion.

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

What do you think about Eve smut scenes with Yuna?
  • This's hot! Gimme more! Votes: 36 73.5%
  • This's great, but I like it longer Votes: 9 18.4%
  • This's great, but I like it shorter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All good, just sounds a bit awkward Votes: 4 8.2%
  • It's not that good, but I can live with it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope! Back to your keyboard, now! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 49 · This poll was closed on Oct 6, 2022 11:08 PM.
27