Chapter 2 : Persuasion.
165 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A not-so-splendid cup toss kicked off a bloody killing scene. 

The GRU soldiers who had been hiding outside the living room window shattered the glass and then aimed their silenced submachine guns at these unarmed colleagues. , pulled the trigger, and the flames splashed all over in an instant.

RAT-A-TAT-A-TAT-A-TATA-TRAT-A-TAT

 Those soldiers who had not recovered from their gods were shot and fell to the ground. 

The red wine on the table was smashed by the bullet, and the wine was scattered on the ground. Even the silk flowers shredded by bullets on the dining table were mixed with the smell of human blood, and accompanied by the excitement of the Brandenburg Concerto, they danced in the air and lasted for a long time.

   The sound of shattered discs, the sound of gunfire, the pain of people falling to the ground, and the flickering candlelight formed a bloody symphony.

And Andrei, who planned the murder, stood quietly at the scene, watching these poor people who chose to be enemies of the Soviets fall one by one like a musical. 

                He had long known that Alpha and the Vympel were unreliable, and that there were too many soldiers turned against by Yeltsin.

       That's why Andrei searched the GRU to find outcast soldiers loyal to motherland who could perform this task, promising their best interests, and quickly pulled up a team Only loyal to his team. For this huge conspiracy, he only planned it just under four months.

The symphony struck the last note, and no one could stand up again.

  "Since you are unwilling to use it for me, then please go to see The Tsar. Motherland will never forgive traitors, at lest I won't ."

Andrei said softly, becoming the last Alpha member to fall on Andrei. In front of him, he looked at him helplessly with a pleading look in his eyes. And Andrei just looked at him with indifferent eyes, and waited until his pupils were dissipated and he died before averting his eyes.

  "Andrei, what are you doing!" Kryuchkov, the vice-chairman of the KGB, shouted frantically. In just a few seconds, the elite of the KGB in his hands became icy cold. The corpse, and the culprit still had such a calm tasting smile. 

All the other senior politburo members also shouted, unable to comprehend what was happening

             "It's nothing, it's just their redemption,"

 He said. Andrei asked the GRU soldiers to put down their guns aimed at Kryuchkov, and then ordered the soldiers to examine each body to confirm that everyone was killed.

A female GRU soldier in mask came forward. She said, 

"Report. Everyone is dead. All targets are eliminated. Targets secured. "

"Alright now you follow me, Yor. "

        Andrei looked towards the 4 politburo members, with the sweet smell of blood in the air, Andrei raised his glass and said,

 "My dear comrades, you only You need to manage your affairs well, and you don't need to worry about the rest. The script will develop in the direction you have already written, the "New Alliance Treaty" will not be signed, the great motherland will not be dissolved, as long as all high-level leaders do their best Don't make a mistake, otherwise it will be us who will be sent to the gallows."

              The politburo members look at each other they realized that what Andrei told them was only the tip of the iceberg of a huge plan. 

Their palms of the began to sweat. They look at the young man. They couldn't digest the fact this low level rice bug is now treating all the high-level leaders as puppets in his hands. They look at themselves it was clear now they have no other choice but to follow Andrei's script.

( Hmf! I knew it , they're just a bunch of cowards. ) 

                    Coup d'état is a cruel art. Until the last moment, no one dares to say that he is the one who has the last laugh. 

Success is close to success, and at the last moment, are there few unlucky people who have changed from the serf to king ? 

                   What's more, Andrei has only taken the first step. Getting rid of Alpha is equivalent to cutting off Yeltsin's potential supporters. Even if he really wants to assassinate him at that time, Yeltsin will just be a the sick bear without its claws.

-------------------------------------------

Andrei was originally a bastard who no one would remember his name at all. But just for being a son of a powerful politburo member, he was given a role of high authority. 

And it wasn't just some small position. Despite having no military experience whatsoever, at the age of 20 he's the deputy commander of the Moscow military district no less! 

               He became the youngest deputy commander of the Soviet Union and a bright symbol of nepotism. 

          He was chosen not only because of his incompetence but also his father won the position in a drunken gambling match against a poletburo member. 

"Now red army is shadow of his former self really .. " Andrei murmured. He thanked his late father silently. 

                      If someone looks back at what Andrei has done in last four months, they will be amazed to find that he actually surrounded himself with the top leaders of the CPSU. 

                 The person who never visited his soldiers spend nearly all his time with them. 

That's nearly unheard of someone like him or anyone with a similar rank. 

"Now i have crossed the robicon , it's all Or nothing. " Andrei murmured to himself. 

---------------------------

                   Looking at Kryuchkov, who was sitting in a chair, Andrei stepped forward and picked up the sleeve of his suit, and said in a cold voice,

 "Listen to Comrade Kryuchkov, now is the most crucial point in the coup d'etat. Period, you cheer me up, don't let up.

A bloodless revolution is just as ridiculous as a utopia. Interests replace interests and will inevitably sacrifice some people. Do you understand? Killing is not the best method, but it is the most The quickest and most effective means.

The Red Soviet needs you to maintain it. We have nowhere to retreat, nowhere to compromise. Behind us is Moscow, the Red Square, the Kremlin, and our last belief!"

  In the face of Andrei's strength, Kryuchkov actually became submissive. He was really not prepared for the coup, while Yanayev had a clear goal and a firm position.

                       Andrei also look towards the other members. The massage was clear. 

They seemed to have hesitated for a long time in their heart. Now is the time to choose . In the end, it was Yanayev said to , 

"I choose to join you, Comrade Yanayev. But I think it is necessary for me to know your plan. Our ultimate goal is to prevent the signing of the "New Alliance Treaty". "

In May 1991, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev reached an agreement with the heads of the fifteen republics.

Agreed to form a "new Soviet Union", that is, a loose confederation of countries.

                     The culprit of everything is Gorbachev's incompetent and pluralistic reforms, which led to the rapid strengthening of the insergent tendencies of the republics.

 Although in the full-name referendum held on March 17, 76% of citizens and nine republics adhered to the federal system and the supreme leadership of the Soviets, they could not control the pig-like supreme leader to bypass the Politburo. He violated the constitution and signed a separation treaty with the allied countries.

   In a way, even putting a pig in the seat of the top Soviet leader would do a better job than Gorbachev. If there really is a list of world idiots, Gorbachev will definitely win the title and defend the title.

"The "New Alliance Treaty" will definitely be stopped, don't worry. Although our methods are slightly different, the ultimate goal is still the same." Andrei patted his chest and assured.

When Chairman Kryuchkov heard this sentence, his heart suddenly froze for a moment, and there was an ominous premonition in his heart. He moved his mouth, and it seemed that it took a lot of effort to squeeze out a sentence, 

"What do you want? Aren't we acting together?"

 Andrei with a faint smile on his face said,

 "You think too much about Comrade Kryuchkov. In my plan, this coup d'etat won't solve anything. 

Communism is dead. It would be good for us to acknowledge it."

Those old coffins looked at him with murderous eyes. Obviously in this situation where guns pointed at them they were helpless. 

Andrei looked straight at their eyes, 

"Communism was a failure. It's can't hold the nation together. What Yeltsin is doing will break the Soviet Union. 

Now tell me who are you loyal to. To an ideology or the nation?!! "

Andrei asked that loudly like a thunder. 

A few moments later after a physiological battle they said in unison "For the soviet! "

"Mmm. Good "

" I hope that you would be wronged temporarily and stay in this room obediently."

  "House arrest?" The corner of Valentin Pavlov's mouth twitched a little when he heard the name just now, but the only expression he could show now was a helpless, wry smile.

  "No, it's protection." Andrei said solemnly, 

"The plan to protect the politburo members from assassination from Yeltsin supporters was carried out smoothly without any interference. And soon, everything will end."

" But for Comrade Yanayev, I have something special for you. "

---------------

Please leave a comment and share your thoughts . 

If you don't have anything in mind just say hi in the comments, specially those who gave power stones, i really appreciate it .

11