Chapter 14: Best Scenario? Just Confess!
307 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, Luke… Use your congestive functions at their peak. You’ll need it! 

First of all, it’s all dads fault. 

Second, it’s still all dads fault.

Third, it allllllllllllll his FAULT! 

“Dude… I think you broke.” No.1 commented. 

“.... Are you guys going to be useful now?” 

“No.” said No.2.

“Of course not. I just exist to harass you, that's all.” 

“No.3…. You’re just a jerk….” 

“Even I have to agree with No.1 on this one, No.3.” 

“HEY! Aren’t you supposed to be my ‘yes man!?’” 

“You guys make my brain fry harder than this crisis of mine….” 

“””.......””” 

Really, screw you guys! 

Okay, Luke! Assess this situation. 

First, she’s on my lap; second, she’s so cute; third, wait? HUH!? She hasn’t run away!? 

No, wait, wait, wait. 

Let’s start over. 

The current situation occurred because Dad gave me an ‘item’ meant to use when couples get intimate, or if they’re a player, does it whenever. 

Lilly and I aren’t a couple, which makes me safe, right? HELL NO! This is basically sexual harassment! 

…. Okay, calm down. 

There are many options to choose from… if I make the wrong choice, R.I.P my social life. Wait? Did I even have one, to begin with? 

Okay, let’s try simulating scenario 1. 

“Lilly, what is that item?” 

Lilly blushed, and her ears turned more crimson as she rolled out of my embrace. 

“Pervert!”

…. Okay, scenario 2. 

“Lilly, I can explain….” 

She ran across the room into the kitchen and poked her head out. 

“Beast! Pervert!”

…. Am I going to be called a pervert in all of them? 

Uhhh 

Scenario 3. 

“Wanna do it?”

As I said that, Lilly coldly stared at me and got away as far as possible. I later heard sirens closing in. 

Lilly would then yell, “Criminal!” repeatedly.

Ahhhhhh 

MY SOUL HURTS ON THIS ONE! 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE THEN!!!!? 

And as I was doing something called ‘crisis management,’ Lilly called out. 

“L-Luke!” 

I panicked, and she gave me the ‘item.’

“Y…. Y-you dropped this.” 

“..... I can explain…..” 

After giving me the ‘item,’ she covered her face and peeked through her fingers. 

“Player….”  

…. How come this one hurts the most? I’ve never even been with a girl! 

And after calling me a player, she grabbed the pillow and buried her face in it. 

….. It’s kinda cute…. Wait, I need to save myself first! 

“Hey… Lilly, listen… I’m actually a girl! So! I don’t even need that!” 

…. Okay, that is such a lousy excuse! I’m 100% a guy! And she knows! 

“..... You suck at lying,” Lilly said as she peeked up from the pillow. 

“... It wasn’t mine… to begin with….” I said awkwardly. 

I then put the ‘item’ in my pocket. 

“Dad…. gave it to me……” 

“........ It… was from your Dad?” 

She sighed as if she had realized something. She got up and sat beside me as she looked at the TV. 

“Sorry…. My mom was probably involved in it…..” 

“Huh? Ms. Nene?” 

“... They are probably laughing right now….” 

“They?” 

“Your parents and my Mom…. Such bad taste.” 

My mind finally clicked. 

“Ooh, they were pranking us?” 

“.... Most likely…. If you aren’t lying, of course.” 

She gave a pretty sharp glance as she said that. 

“I wouldn't lie to you.” 

As I said that, Lilly cutely played with her hair as her face flushed, and her cherry-pink cheeks got a little bubbly as she pouted. 

“......” 

This timing maybe sucks, but…. 

“Hey, Lilly, do you like me?” 

As I said that with the smoothest voice I could muster, she gasped, and her eyes shot wide open. 

“......” 

“I know we barely know each other… but. I think I’ve fallen for you.” 

Her expression changed from shock to bewilderment. 

“Huh…?” 

“... I know my timing sucks and everything… and we barely know each other. It will probably be very… very awkward if you reject me, and we're going to sleep under the same roof….” 

I took a break to catch my breath and looked straight into her eyes. She didn’t turn away; instead, her whole face was red as she covered her mouth. 

“I know many guys are after you… heck, you already rejected some, probably more than the rumors I've heard. And you’re good at everything you do… even the girls adore you, and so do the teachers.” 

I moved closer, reaching out to hold her hand. If she rejects my approach, I’d probably shatter like glass. 

And if she doesn’t…. I want to hold her tight. 

As I was getting closer, I held her hand. She didn’t shake me off, nor did she say anything. Her eyes were slightly moistened, and her lips looked so soft…. 

Holding her soft and warm hands… Lilly looked at me and seemed to be thinking of something. 

She stared at me with determined eyes and let out a heavy breath….. 

Ah…. I’m getting rejected, aren’t I? 

My heart was beating, and I could feel my palms being soaked in sweat… she probably finds it disgusting… doesn’t she? 

As I was facing downward, Lilly finally spoke. 

“L-Luke….” 

Hearing her suddenly call my name, I looked up, and she leaned in and….

Chu 

She kissed me…. HUH! WHAT?! SHE WHAT!? 

I’m getting dizzy, and my head is all mush. What, what, what?!!

As she leaned closer while still holding her hand, and with no support, we slowly fell backward, and the soft and warm sensation disappeared from my lips. 

Lilly was panting, her every breath was heavy, and some sweat was running down her chin. 

She was on top of me, and I was between her arms, and as she looked at me, she turned her gaze to the side. 

Probably realizing she went a bit far, her whole face heated up to the extent you could see steam from her head. 

“D-don’t g-get me w-wrong! I-I don’t like you.” She blurted out. 

Huh? Then why? I don’t get it…. 

And as my heart sunk, Lilly leaned in and whispered into my ears. 

“I-I l-l-l-love y-you.” 

And that moment, I went from despair to repair, and it was at such speed it fried my brain's circuit board. 

6