Chapter- 1
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘My name is Peter Parker… well, at least the body I’ve been put into is. Now see normally I wouldn’t freak out but when very familiar names like Stark industries, or Captain America, are found in the same universe well… one can assume how fucked my situation really is. My only saving grace is that I know for sure this is the MCU although with small tweaks, so no mutants with the ability to warp reality with a fart or some stupid shit like that.’

It had only been about six months since he’d taken over Peter Parker’s body, and he’d fully taken over the old Peter’s persona. It wasn’t much different from his own if he was being honest. 

The only thing different, in his last life he had been trained brutally by his sperm donor in martial arts, going way over the boundary to abuse, leaning towards torture at times.

He’d died because of that fucks problems leading to heart complications at the ripe old age of seventeen.

Currently, Peter was sitting at his desk in Midtown high school of Science and Technology, waiting for his shadow clones to pop.

‘Yeah, you heard that right, shadow clones. They have some major tweaks to them which make them much more useful and far less dangerous, and that was due to the god, dunno if it was a big ‘G’ or not, that gave me a small boon before reincarnation. I asked for all kinds of crap like gods eyes, the Rinneigan, any bullshit thing I could think of that would give me an edge. I got so many no’s I thought it was just fucking with me. In the end I got a system that displays my unique abilities like, my shadow clone skill.’


_____________

Name: Peter Benjamin Parker

Enhancement: Super soldier(variant)

Species: Human(Enhanced).

Abilities:

Physical enhancement: MAX- your blood has mutated, after being genetically modified, allowing it to consume and assimilate genetic material that would prove useful while removing things deemed useless. +1000% assimilation rate to any genetic manipulation/modification.

Enhanced intellect: MAX- your body was genetically modified before even being born. The physical aspect of this modification is currently suppressed due to conditions not being met, while the mental aspect is not. Increase learning speed by +500%.

Shadow clones: MAX- Make clones of yourself that have a physical body. Once dispelled/popped they return stamina spent to make them, along with their memories. Increase learning speed by +25% with each clone made.

_____________

The super soldier serum that Richard Parker had given Peter had caused some very strange side effects that were more than anything a wonderful gift.

The possibilities were endless, extermis, the actual super soldier serum, the hulk blood that had made its way into a certain Harlem scientists brain that would make him a super genius who he had killed so he wouldn’t have to deal with an evil super genius later on down the road, the heart shaped herb, the spider bite that was more than likely going to happen on this field trip, any mutants he can get his hands on…

Peter knew he couldn’t be a goody two shoes but, he was also determined to help people. He had in his last life and he would in this life simply… because that’s who he was. Speaking of being who he was, he had actually retained not only his memories but his previous body’s black hair, stark electric blue eyes, rugged bad boy looks, broad shoulders, and athletic build.

He’d pushed this body to its limits everyday, and even though the physical aspect of the serum didn’t give him any superhuman strengths besides his brain, he was definitely up there in the top percentiles of the world for base humans.

“*Inhale*… *Exhale.*”

Peter slowed his brain down from its absurd pace and its jumping back and forth.

He thought once more of the possibilities of his blood, especially the blood he had stored in a cryogenic freezer at his house he made at this school.

It had been a little less than three months ago when the hulk had rampaged through Harlem with the abomination, and he had been on an overnight visit there for a school field trip. Truly it was lucky in every way.

________

Flash back.

Peter was walking down the now very ruined hallway hearing two roars, one with a challenging tone in it, and one filled with utter fucking hatred. He kept moving, running with all his might, until he turned down hallway E, and quickly making his way into Dr. Sterns office.

There the man was, lying on the floor with a hugely inflated head that was minutely pulsing. The chair Blonsky had mangled was leaning precariously over Sterns, giving the perfect backstory to Peter’s alibi when Natasha Romanov showed up(if she did before he left that is).

He quickly put two gloves on stuffing the contaminated(finger prints) glove box into his backpack. He found two vials he could use for Sterns blood still intact and a large bag of Bruce’s blood freshly pulled from the rage god/man.

Just for good measure he grabbed multiple ice packs to try and keep the blood samples from decaying too quickly, at least until he got home and put them in the freezer in the basement to hide them from Aunt May and Uncle Ben.

He stuck the needle in the still delirious doctors head and pulled not only brain matter but a multitude of things things into the first vial. The second one was purely blood from a blood vessel leading directly to the brain.

Once done he stuffed the vials into his bag putting them in a pocket that had cushions to keep them from breaking along with a few soft ice packs, while Brice’s blood went into his big pocket with the rest of the ice packs.

Turning around he grabbed the large gurney/bed that had been mangled, tipped it over and without ceremony, slammed it as hard as he could into Sterns head.

With a sickening and horrific crack, pink and gray brain matter leaked out of the now caved in head. Peter without hesitation picked it back up and slammed it down again, and again, and again, and again.

Looking at his disturbing work done, making sure by finding no pulse, he left immediately. He took all the hallways that were filled with destruction since they were the most likely to have no cameras.

He was paranoid all the way back home, taking turns every chance he thought he needed, even going through a restaurant and a few convenient stores. Once back at the hotel provided by the school, and giving the excuse of him using the bathroom in the main lobby for his absence caused by an upset stomach to the school chaperones, he released a pent up breath.

He’d done it. The first step to his growth toward power.


Flashback end.

______________

The blood of the Hulk was amazing to say the least, even after these past months some change, it was still alive and vividly kicking. Sterns cells had deteriorated, but there was still quite enough to use for tests and experiments.

Peter couldn’t escape aunt May and uncle Ben unfortunately, since they wouldn’t let him graduate early. Fortunately once again, Peter had been lucky, or unlucky depends on how you look at it.

The timeline had shifted so that, he was fifteen this year, along with the cast that would appear in Spider-Man homecoming, nix Ned. Instead it was Harry Osborn from the amazing spider man two.

Harry and Peter had been best buds through out their childhood, yet had grown distant over the years. Peter didn’t intend to try and bridge that gap either.

Flash was still apart of the spider verse, thankfully after kicking his ass the first time, he no longer had to personally deal with him… though that couldn’t be said for the other nerds in the school.

Peter shifted minutely at the sudden rush of memories he received. He remembers briefly his encounter with what he had a sneaking suspicion was an R.O.B, when he chose shadow clones.

He didn’t reminisce, just going over the changes that were made to the shadow clones.

In a very concise summary, they left behind no mental fatigue, instead they used stamina heavily, to operate. There was no mental backlash, nor was there a time limit on how long they could be active. They still would pop if hit hard enough, base human strength could do it just fine, which did suck.

There was no limit to how many he could produce, and he found a busted use of them. By making multiple, and waiting until later when he was fatigued to dispel them so he know longer was out of stamina, he could abuse the system to make more literally for free.

The last but most useful of the changes was the mental command/connection to them. They were empty husks, waiting for orders, and he could see what they saw in real time if he so wished. There was no distance limit, at least not on earth as he found out, which was another busted feature. 

The clones if he gave the command to act like him, could not be told apart from the original, however there was no possibility of them developing their own minds either. It was honestly his favorite feature, as he’d rather not deal with himself, ever.

Speaking of, he had hundreds of clones out there within gangs, Hell’s Kitchen, across the globe learning things, and trying to gain inside access to anything they could.

It was terribly slow going but, nothing great came easy as history proved time and time again. This one time though, it did, as he had finally, after having over a thousand percent increase in his learning speed, cracked the formula and modification caused by Bruce’s blood to Sterns. 

It essentially caused a rapid mutation to the human genome designated to the brain, to rewire itself in a far more advanced way. It would take the base form of the brain and subjugate it to growths of prime material and reduction of no needed material.

It was a super soldier serum for the brain basically. Now he had it at the tips of his fingers, all to his own, ready to be used on himself. 

Peter got up and-

“Alright folks, let’s get a move on. This field trip isn’t going to trip itself.”

Mrs. Sandoval made short work of the classroom full of asshole teenagers getting everyone out of the class room, and into the bus heading straight for Oscorps.

Peter had his clones pack up all the lad equipment he’d stolen from the high end school. He’d used their basement since nobody had ever used it. He had the serum synthesized and taken to his house.

They arrived shortly at Oscorps and began unloading quickly. Once inside they were ushered around the building flitting from place to place.

“Ah! Mr. Osbourn, how wonderful of you to join us!”

“Hah, well it indeed seems I’m lucky to meet such a promising batch of young students. Now, does anyone have questions?”

A sly smirk made its way across the man’s face, it seems in this timeline he wasn’t dying nor had he become the green goblin… yet?

Question after question was bombarded towards the man. He lead the conversations perfectly, to landing up where it is now.

“So tell me, after having seen the work we’re doing, can any of you explain why the gene is refusing to take hold?”

Everyone was quiet. Gwen Stacy, the very hot senior was looking at Peter with a smile and a small nod of her head. She knew if anyone could do it, it would be the boy genius.

“…no…? Well that’s jus-“

*shuffleshuffle*

Peter made his way up to the hologram that Osbourn was using, and took the controls over.

“When using two separate species genes, there is no possible way to cause them to fuse, after all natural selection of billions of years would’ve done that if it were naturally possible… now, let’s say the two genomes you’re trying to combine are the regeneration of a lizard, and a rat for example.”

The two rodents appeared on the screen as Peter’s hands fiddled with the interactive hologram like it was second nature.

“When combining these, you must find not what you want, but what prevents what you want, here for example. These two strands of DNA cannot fuse because the amino acids need not only to bond, but also need to have a targeted disposition toward the decay rate of the amino bonds themselves.”

He took apart the double helix bands of DNA and isolated the varying different strands.

“Here we see those differences, and the key, is to use the similarities we have to find that decay rate. As we know both lizards and rats obtain their energy via cellular respiration: Glucose + 6O2 → 5CO2 + 6H2O + ATP. Now, if we use they cellular respiration as the transfer method we have the basic blocks of gene transfer. All we have to do now, is calculate the decay rate of the genetic tolerances.”

Peter closed his eyes and had hundreds of clones get to work on it. He’d seen the equation in the amazing Spider-Man, but of course that was something he’d never memorized.

Within thirty seconds thousands of different equations were processed, until one came through. He opened his eyes and implemented the answer into the hologram, perfectly combining the two DNA strands he wanted.

“And there. Two completely different genomes exchanged due to an outside bond made with non-naturally forming protein sequences, including the amino acid decay rate being synced. A rat with ONLY, the regeneration of a lizard.”

He turned around and took a slight step back in shock. Tens of scientists had gathered around, and he hadn’t even noticed. Their eyes were glued to the screen, almost as if their molecules were bonded to it.

Notes were being scribbled down and Norman Osborn had more than likely had the file Peter just created downloaded and saved to hundreds of back door servers.

Unfortunately for him, he didn’t have the decay rate so even if he had the brightest minds in the world on it, he’d need months, if not a couple of years to figure out what Peter just did.it was equivalent to telling a man place that wire there and it works, while looking at a quantum computer. He knows where the wire goes, but he doesn’t know why, or how.

“I’m sorry young man, but your name is Peter Parker, yes?”

He knew where this was going instantly.

“Mhm. My dad used to work for you before you know, the plane crash.”

The smile that splayed on Normans face was impeccable, yet, Peter could see the malice hidden just beneath its surface at the mention of his father. It was gone in a second once the eyes refocused on him, changing to eyes filled with greed.

“Like father like son. Your father was the greatest scientist I’d ever had the pleasure of working with… we had almost made a cure for cancer you know? Had he made it through that crash, so many lives would have been saved. As such… how would you like to work at Oscorp Industries? With your mind and my resources, we could change the world.”

Peter knew if he took this… he would be launched forward in his play to grasp strength to protect the universe. He also knew, he could never trust Norman Osborn. He would be taking far greater risks doing this than rewards.

“I apologize but, my aunt and uncle wouldn’t let me.”

Shocked silence met everyone in the room… Peter Parker had just turned down a job offer from a multibillion-dollar multinational corporation… because his aunt and uncle would say no…?

“Uha… Ahahaha! Fine point indeed young man. I’ve personally met them so I know just how stubborn they can be, besides, you still have a couple years left in high school, you should live your life a little more before dedicating it to such grand designs!”

Laughter and applause ruptured with his rousing speech, however few people actually sympathize with his words. Most of them would have taken it immediately upon the offer coming out of his mouth.

Peter turned and looked at Gwen. She was all smiles and blushing slightly. She gave him a tilt of her head and even brighter smile, before a small cute thumbs up was sent his way.

He smiled back at her mouthing his thanks. Seemingly realizing Peter was still a minor, Norman backed off as he wanted no legal repercussions.

Peter took the chance after everything had died down to sneak away. He had spied the man who had the folder with two circles that each held a line drawn through them.

As he walked down the hall way he stopped in front of a door labeled, ‘Biocable development unit.’

Sure as shit, he implemented the same passcode on the weird digitized security pad.

‘Bottom. Mid left. Slide top most right to the top most left. Slide bottom most left, up to top most left.’

*jingle*

The door unlocked itself and he walked right in. The walls were all white, with robotic arms taking canisters and moving them across a small conveyer belt. Across on the opposite wall, the cable was being stress tested.

He grabbed a handful of the canisters and pocketed them. He looked up and the the left, seeing the blue room he was looking for. The spiders were glowing just like the movie, as the strange spider lattice work spun around.

Peter bit the inside of his cheek as he knew what he had to do next. He plucked the twenty sixth string to pass him, standing in the exact spot Garfield did. 

The machine stopped spinning, and rapidly the spiders feel all over him. He began scrubbing himself down with his hands trying to get as many as he could off. He only needed one radioactive spider bite, not a single bit more.

He walked toward the exit, and waited. He felt a small almost unnoticeable tickle across his hair. He took a plastic baggy from his backpack, and gently combed through his hair. He felt the spider in his fingers and clutched it.

He pulled it out of his ebony black hair, and quickly brought it before his eyes. It was slightly purple with red discoloration on its thorax. He sealed the bag quickly.

He left the bio cable unit, and quickly moved toward a bathroom, shutting the door behind himself. He unsealed the bag and placed it upon the back of his neck. 

He didn’t know if the spot it bit  him had any correlation to his powers, but he wanted to keep the variables as minimal as possible.

He felt a small yet quite painful prick on his neck skin, before he slammed down on it immediately. Peter quickly fell asleep on the bus ride back having started to feel slightly discombobulated.

…..

Flash

….

FLASHflash

….

flashFLASH

Peter was standing before… a web? It was huge… bigger than the universe…?

‘The web of life… holy fucking shit.’

*BZZZZZZZZZ*

His whole body began to vibrate. His vision zoomed out once more, going and going and going… it wasn’t stopping, only getting faster and faster! He was-

*WHOSH*

He grabbed the hand that was about to smack his forehead, pulled it sideways and stood stock still cocking a fist back.

He recognized before his eyes registered what he saw, was Flash flinching in shock and unmoving confusion. Peter lowered his hands and looked at the other teenagers staring at him gobsmacked.

He flicked Flashes hand away and walked off. His excitement was… flashing through the roof.( I’ll see myself out.)

He walked quickly, and ditched the last fifteen minutes of class left. He was walking quickly towards his house… before he ran. Oh god did he run. 

He felt his feet smashing into the concrete, pushing him faster, harder. He flew across the city walkway, before he jumped.

His legs left the ground carrying him, causing him to soar, slicing through the wind, straight up and over the side of a building… that was two stories heigh.

‘Shit… he really does hold back… like seriously holds back… good thing I’m not him. Let the race begin, Thanos.’

2