3. The Time Skip
244 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three more years went by and now, I am 8 years old.

I continued my training routine as usual. I gradually increased the gravity seals on my body to 4x by the time I was 6 years old.

I trained in gymnastics first so as to increase the flexibility of my body. After I got my expected results, I switched to full body training along with gravity seals and practicing the Eight Gates Techniques.

And now, I can open the first three Gates without any repercussions. I am now ready to take on missions outside the village because I can take on even a jonin easy due to the element of surprise of my ability, if worse, I would just flee using invisibility seal that my father created a year ago.

I also started training Kushina along with my parents since she turned four. She has also unlocked her special ability, the Chakra Chains. 

I made her work on that specially because it can be used to fight against Jinchurikis, Tailed beasts and even the aliens. I may even captur- uh, no, convince, yes, I may even convince the Tailed beasts to stay around our Island with her help.

Honestly if the destiny of this world is already confirmed and Naruto needs to be born, then I can only imagine how Minato enters her life because the previous Knight in Shining Armor thing won't work as she will be more powerful than her alternate self. 

Now let's move on to other stuff.

___________________

During these three years, I am trained by my father in administrative affairs as I have to take his position one day. I also asked intriguing questions such as 

" Why do we rely on Konoha majorly for outside trade like supplying Explosive tags, storage seals etc.?" or 

" What would happen if we face a sudden attack from multiple fronts?"

Though these questions may seem naive coming from a child but they know for a fact that I am intelligent and mature than children my age since my childhood, so these mental suggestions worked.

My father also considered the possible scenario and sent messengers to the Daimyos of other lands for the sale of non-combat seals like gravity seals,storage seals etc. This worked out quite well because we provide them with high quality seals at the same price that they would pay for comparatively low quality ones otherwise, the Uzumaki are not known as the best Seal Masters for nothing afterall.

That's how our trade expanded. But this also led to an interesting confrontation between my father, the Uzukage and the Hokage a year ago. The conversation went something like this.

Hiruzen asked, "Why is the Uzukage exporting to the others so suddenly Uzukage-dono? "

Arashi replied, " We are exporting non-combatant seals only, why does Hokage-sama care so much about this situation?"

Hiruzen tried to play good cop bad cop with his friend Danzo and replied "Is there any problem with money? If there is then Konoha is willing to buy more and at an extra price."

And Danzo picked up where he left off,"Yes Uzukage, Konoha is your only ally among all the other nations. You need to rely on us afterall." 

And it ended with my Father telling them to Mind their own fu*cking business in a polite manner.

This meeting allowed my Father to see the attitude of the Upper Echelon of Konoha and at the same time, my words rang in his head and he thought 💭' What about the time of an Invasion?...'

From that time my Father set up a new curriculum in the Village along with the help of elders keeping war preparation in mind. My mother, Suzuka also started traing Medical-nins along with her friends.

Next time, I will tell you about my first mission. Till then, bye 👋🏻

11