Chapter 1 Ying Zheng*
374 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

Peach Village 

Ying Zheng was the scum of peach village 

He was not originally from this village he was adopted by a pair of villagers from this village

Ying Zheng had a tanned skin tone black deep eyes and shoulders length hair and was well toned against his fellow villagers he was almost twice as strong as the normal villager

but right now the village men and some women were chasing him and trying to find his trail.

...

~30 years later.

Xianyang Capital of the Qin dynasty.

An older Ying Zheng with greying side hair came to a neat house in the suburbs of Xianyang.

But before Ying Zheng knocked at the door an old man dressed in servant clothes opened the door.

Ying Zheng looked at him and sighed "Sigh time is the enemy of us all. Hahahaha but that door opening trick is just creepy please stop doing it."

The old man smiled at Ying Zheng and said "Hahaha you are right time is the enemy of us all. little Zheng or should call you Emperor Qin Shi Huang. You have grown so much.

Last time you were here you were but a young foolish boy. Now... sigh but enough of the chit chat the Master was expecting you."

Ying Zheng nodded and said "please lead the way."

...

A few hours earlier

In old Han's home 

Old Han was a kind old farmer. He was kind to everyone. All the villagers respected him. There was an old saying that said no one would go hungry if they went to old Han's home.

His son died a few years back he was now only left with a granddaughter whom he cherished more than his own life. She was the most beautiful girl in the village and everyman adored her and wanted to marry her.

Right now she was drying clothes outside

she saw Ying Zheng walking toward her home.

She noticed him a bit late and wanted to hide but then she was stunned as if she was struck by lightning

"Hey where are you running I don't bite what is wrong with you" 

Turning around she saw Ying Zheng smiling at her

' of course, I am running away from you beast'

Although she said that in her heart she was frantic in her actions in cursing his eighteen ancestors in her mind.

"I am sorry I was just going to the kitchen to cook"

She said in a respectful tone.

"That is fine I am here for my protection fees so tell old Han to have it ready for me"

"I am sorry but my grandfather is not home he went to the farm please come back in the evening "

"Don't worry I have time I will wait and you can cook for me"

Hearing that Han Mei was scared witless

"Sorry Sorry but..."

While she was stuttering Ying Zheng immediately cut her off

"Go make me lunch and stop apologizing too much" 

Ying Zheng said in an unquestionable tone.

Han Mei was too scared to continue and immediately went into the kitchen to cook while Ying Zheng was watching her and making small talk with her this made Han Mei calm down until she finished cooking

Then she and Ying Zheng started to eat quietly until Ying Zheng broke the silence

"You know not only are you beautiful but you also have good food almost no girl can compare to you"

Hearing that Han Mei started to blush

Seeing that Ying Zheng felt it was a good time to make a move and immediately got close to her pretending to be worried about her.

"Hey are you alright you seem to be sick let me check your temperature you seem to be hot let me check your heart rate"

Hearing that she panicked 

"No! No! No! I'm fine "

But she was too late he had already placed his hand on her chest "your heart seems to be beating too fast wait something is poking me let me see"

She immediately tried to get out of the place she was seating but he immediately grabbed her firmly by the neck while kissing her hardly

His tongue immediately penetrated her mouth dominating her

She seemed to be resisting " no please don't do it please I beg just stop Ahhhhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh someone hel...mmmm mmm mmm"

Ying Zheng immediately gagged her using the table cloth but she was still struggling

"Since you do not want the fore play I will go straight to the game"

She spat out the table cloth 

Before she could react, he grabbed her wrists and twisted them harshly.

"OW! Ying Zheng what are you doing?" she gasped.

"Sshhh, don't struggle. Enjoy it," he whispered.

Han Mei tried to push the young man of her, but he was much stronger than her. He simply pushed her down onto the floor, holding her down with his body and pinning her arms above her head. With his one free hand, he began groping her breasts. Han mei was too stunned to say anything. She couldn't believe this was happening. She shrieked when Ying Zheng spread her legs and pressed his hard cock against her pussy.

"No, stop!" she wailed.

Ying Zheng began to circle the head of his dick around Han Mei's clit. The hairs of her bush tickled a bit. But he could tell her cunt was getting moist from the attention it was getting. He wasn't going to wait any longer. With a rough push, he slammed himself deep inside her.

"Aaaaaah!" she gasped.

He'd done it. He was inside her now. He began to rock in and out, fucking her wet pussy. Han Mei whelped with each trust, as her eyes filled with tears. Unrepentant, Ying took one of her breasts and kneaded it roughly, sucking and biting on her nipple.

He never imagined it would feel this good

He briefly pulled out, then heaved Han Mei's legs up onto his shoulders, and resumed fucking her. With her strength, she tried to push him off of her, but Ying Zheng was too strong and did not relent. He pounded away, enjoying every second of his violation of her body. And so was she, no matter how much she would try to deny it.

Her body ached for the attention and gave in, despite Han Mei's protests.

"Please...no more..."

"You like it. Don't deny it. Aaaw, you're so fucking hot," Yin Zheng gasped.

Han Mei's body began to writhe. Her gasping became more paced. She moaned loudly with each thrust of Ying Zheng's cock. To her shock, she was on the verge of orgasm. She could feel it rising up. Her pussy was on fire! Her toes curled and nearly scratched Ying Zheng's skin.

"Aaaah...no...I'm...I'm cummmiiiiing!!"

Han Mei gasped for air. It was the most intense orgasm her body ever went through. Ying Zheng pushed his cock inside her as far as it could go. Han Mei was spent. Her whole body trembled from the euphoria of her orgasm. When she caught her breath, she tried to look away from her assailant. She felt humiliated, being forced in her own home, and to top it off, climax from her own rape. Why was this happening?

Ying Zheng pulled himself from her wet pussy. He was far from done with her, though.

He took Han Mei by the arm and pulled her into the shower. She didn't struggle but didn't understand what was going on.

"What...why are you?"

"Sssh, quiet," he grunted. "On your knees."

She did as she was told. Within seconds, Ying Zheng pushed his dick against her lips. She was going to suck him off. When she refused to comply, he pinched and twisted her earlobes.

"Open up!" he hissed.

She did. With little regard, Ying Zheng jammed his cock deep into her throat. Han Mei gagged and slapped him on the hips, but nothing could deter Ying Zheng now. He trusted his cock back and forth, sliding it over the tongue. At some points, he would hold her head and push her onto his cock and hold it. Han Mei felt like she couldn't breathe. The pressure built up in Ying Zheng's balls. That tingle. He couldn't hold back.

"Aaah, fuck," Ying Zheng moaned. "I'm cumming. Aaah, you dirty slut!"

He pulled it out from her mouth and aimed it right at Han Mei's face. An explosion of semen flung onto her face. She closed her eyes just in time, as his cum coated her face. Ying Zheng's orgasm was even greater than the one from the night before. Taking what he wanted aroused him more than anything in his life. Watching Han Mei wince and sputter as he shot his load on her face was one of the greatest moments of his life.

Han Mei slid down into the shower. The water was still running, so Ying Zheng took the shower head and began spraying her with it. She resisted, but he managed to wash the cum off her eyes. He also made her lean over and washed her cunt, just to be sure. Before he stepped out of the shower, he smacked her bare ass. He was done.

Han Mei slid into the corner of the shower, holding herself. She quietly sobbed, ashamed and hurt, but still reeling from her orgasm. Ying Zheng hurried out, leaving her alone.

5