Chapter 3 Trap
158 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time they finished listening to Han Mei's story Ying Zheng already had a forty-five kilometers head start.

Ying Zheng did not even stop for a breath let alone fix it.

"Fuck I should have killed and buried her but there is no reason to look back I should move and continue with my life any way I was already planning to leave they just made my plan moving forward. "

Ying Zheng had never believed in blaming himself it was that bitch who snitched on him and made him lose his house for nothing.

One of Ying Feng's favorite quotes was from a novel he read in his previous life before he was reincarnated into this world.

"The biggest advantage of an ambitious individual is their ruthlessness, resorting to any means possible to arrive at their goal. Thus, an ambitious individual can only hope to rise in a chaotic world and accomplish their ambitions! The greatest flaw of a hero is also the greatest strength of a hero. That is, they are righteous and treasure their relationships, keeping the promises they make. There are some things a man should do and some he shouldn't. Thus, a hero can rise to prominence instantly in chaotic times. They can even leave their names in the annals of history. However, they would never be the rulers of a great nation. An ambitious individual would be able to easily kill a hero because of the weaknesses of a hero! Thus, I am not a hero, and I am also not willing to be a hero!"

Either way, he had to move forward with his plan of searching for Immortals in this world. And since reincarnation exists so must Immortals from the physique of these villagers they could easily beat people from earth, for example,e, using numbers saying a person from the earth is 1 people from this village are 1.2 and at most 1.3.

Although it was not much different after Ying Zheng trained had trained muscles every day since he was four years old he would run at least one hundred kilometers a day now his physique was even better than a man in his thirties ies and in the prime of his life easily his physique was at least 1.8 and considering he trained with a bow and an arrow he could defeat five men together, Although his arrows were made from sharpened wood and had no iron, copper or any other metal in it. It could still injure a wild deer and kill it after five or six shots he was pretty satisfied and most did not dare to be disrespectful to him since he had a stick and could easily injure three men together so they decided to bear with him.

And Ying Zheng also knew his limit and decided to stop while he was ahead and pretended to solve their conflict in good faith if every household decided to pay him protection fees every lunar month.

Although they argued it was too much he agreed that he would only take one copper coin from every family member if they don't have it they can give him the equivalent of what they farmed and he gets to choose what he takes from that family's storage.

The elders did not want to waste a talented youth like Ying Zheng and be inferior to neighboring villages.

In their minds, they believed he was still young and hot-blooded. They even tried to set him up with some girls but no girl talked about their experience.

Every time they were asked they blushed and ran away or said nothing happened between them with a flushed face.

Meanwhile

In the village

"Bastard Ying Zheng comes out"

"Villain Ying Zheng come out right this instant and we might have mercy on you"

"Mercy my ass we must beat him to death and chase him out of our great village"

"Yes, this is what happens when you have mercy on villains like him."

"Yes we had mercy on him and took him in when his parents threw him out"

"No, we must kill him kill villain Ying Zheng! Kill villain Ying Zheng! Kill villain Ying Zheng!"

"Kill villain Ying Zheng! Kill villain Ying Zheng!"

"Kill villain Ying Zheng! Kill villain Ying Zheng!"

"Kill villain Ying Zheng! Kill villain Ying Zheng!"

Seeing this the elders looked at each other and sighed in their hearts why did such a good talent become a villain why couldn't he be satisfied with what he already had?

In no time the mob already reached the door of Ying Zheng's small hut.

They wanted to break the house with their bare feet but to their surprise, it was opened.

Seeing this some people made some theories on why it was left open.

"Maybe he left in a hurry we should hunt him down before he goes too far away."

"Why don't you use your brain haven't heard you about the tactic of hiding in plain sight"

"Alright, who wants to check if he is still here?"

Immediately everyone went silent nobody wanted to face that monster alone.

"Ok how about instead of going in alone how about ten of the strongest men go" an elder suggested

'go your head why don't you go face that monster why do you want to kill us

Nobody wanted to be the first one to go so everyone nominated another person until the old witch doctor stepped in with a frown.

"How about this ten of the strongest men amongst you go and slowly surround him and you can carry big sticks while the experienced hunters go and such for his trail however strong he is he is still inexperienced."

"I don't believe a group of you can not even find the tracks of a kid." Finished the old witch doctor.

"Yeah humph he is still a junior and he can't beat ten of us"

"and however strong his strength is I don't believe he is more experienced than us after all we were hunting while he was still sucking his mother's tits."

3