Prologue C-1
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Work your ass harder, you dogshit!”
Some big-talking man over there pushing the slaves away.
“You better finish mining coal in this area, or else no food for you useless piece of shit!”
They said as they kept on hitting them.
It’s a dark, deep cave, rich with coal, iron and many other resources. Everyone is exhausted, but no one dares to say a single word, or stand up, only keep on working, and working, and working, just like a slave they are.
The creaking wheels running on the rail, as a young girl loading her “prize” onto the minecart. She is so young, it seems like she has just reached the most beautiful, gorgeous age of a lady - 18. Her tanned skin twined with the dust, praising her curves even further. Under the sacky, fragile clothes is the body of a muscular human.

“Hey,” - The guard looked down at the nameboard -  “Mono Havengate, go back there, you finished your job today.”
She glances at him, raising 2 of her right hand’s fingers.
“You wanna finish tomorrow as well? We don’t have enough food for you everytime you ask for this though, but, maybe, if you let me..” - He says as his index & middle finger runs on her shoulder from behind. Like a storm, she immediately grabbed his arm, flip him onto the ground, not letting him process whatever was going on. “I will rest.” She says calmly - “Sorry.” slowly let him down, leaving him confused of what just happened, fading back in black, leaving the mineshaft.
She was a “Pilot”.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This way, Mistress. We are almost there.”
A maid is leading, and some other..dozens of maids walking by side, motorcading their “Mistress” to a big, mechanic room.
“My, my, this suit is tight.” She walks as she fixes the bottom part, feeling malaise, but still keeping an awkward smile on her face. “Why must they make it this tight..” She sights, as she keeps on walking behind the leading maid.
The “mistress” name is Mono Charlotte. To put this in a simple way, her family is very rich.
“We are here, Miss.” The maids stop altogether, synchronised so well, like an army. Charlotte goes forward, as the keyboard slowly pulls out from the door.
“Hey, Fianne, what is the password?” She asks a maiden.
“The password is: PROJECTRAMPAGE” Replied in a soothing voice, she walks back, letting the young Mistress opening the door by herself, while thinking to herself “She is just like a kid”, giggling in silent.
The big, metalic door opened. Popping in front of their eyes - “This will be fun. For me, atleast.” Mono says as she’s looking at the humanoid robot in front of her. It’s around 15 metres tall, weighs about 25 metric tons. The 2 cores running inside the machine, sounds like it has come from hell, and is preparing for its revenge, no matter friends or foes. Words cannot describe how this piece of metal looks like. Its right eye bursts a lacklustre red mixed with pale blue, while the other only flashes a heavy garnet colour. The mouth of that thing looks like it’s ready to bite, to grind, to eat everything, to turn everything to dust. A true devil. A hellbeing, under the cloak of a machine.
“Mistress, the Rampager is ready to launch. But, perhaps you could grant this a name?”
“A name…” She thinks, humming and walking around the place - “Ah! Let’s call this…’Banshee’. Maybe it is just me, but I can feel it. It’s cry will horror everyone!”
“Splendid, Mistress.” The maid claps her hand, praising the “princess” even more.

“So, how do I ride this thing?” Charlotte looks at the maids with excitement yet a little confused in her eyes.
“Mistress, have you forgotten everything that the teacher taught you?” Fianne - the housekeeper - looks back.
“Ah, I skipped his classes. He’s boring, I don’t need him.” Charlotte gets so full of herself, that she seems even a little proud of her “achievement”.
Sigh…The teacher had left the planet already, and went somewhere far away. He was one of the best teachers, yet, Charlotte just can’t get along with people like that.
“We will figure out a way-” Fianne, speaking, suddenly,a screen appeared on the door, appearing a high-ranked guard, looking like he’s filled with injuries. “What happened?!” Fianne speaks into the microphone next to the door.
“Riot happened! At the mineshaft, everyone is burning everything and destroying anything they can! Others there are not enough to oppose them!” He sounds so scared, as he is still shaking, trying to stand still.
“Eh..” Charlotte thinks, deep in her thoughts, she orders:
“Send the armed force there, must outnumber them. I don’t care if we lose our men, we must win.”
“...Yes, my Mistress.” Fianne took command, took out her phone, sending information to the “armed force.”
“Oh, and kill anyone if they dare to fight back, except the leader of the riot, I know there will be one. Bring them back here. Alive.” 

2