Chapter 6. Doorbell
1.1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, both Ziyaa and Penny watched the romance movie together while munching on popcorn. They were happy to hang out on a night like this but it was still less merrier when Mayleen wasn’t around.

The next morning, Mayleen woke up in a place unfamiliar to her. Her eyelids felt heavy as her eyelashes fluttered open. "Urghh.." Her first reaction was to groan deeply in pain. It felt as if her body had been dismantled and then put together again. Her temple was aching and her body was sore, especially her lower body.

She had a strange dream. It was as if her body was out of her control, she felt heaty with a strange desire burning from inside her. She kept begging for someone to help sate her desire. And then…

Her eyes suddenly widened as she sat up on the bed. The covers on her body quietly slipped down at her abrupt motion, which was when she noticed that she was completely naked beneath the covers. Instinctively, she pulled it up to cover herself and let out a scream.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

That scream jolted up Dylan who was sleeping in the guest bedroom after the tiring night. He literally hopped out of the bed and dashed towards the master bedroom where she was in.

"Shhh..! May-Mayleen!" Dylan looked pretty much as panicked as she was when he appeared at the door. He surely didn't expect her to scream like this early in the morning!

"Mr. Dylan!" Her screams abruptly stopped as her hand quickly covered her mouth. It wasn't that she had no clue about what happened, but the overwhelming shock when she woke up seeing herself naked and everything that happened last night started flowing into her mind… she lost it.

Although it was in fragments, she still remembered it.

Her hand still grasped the covers tight as she lowered her head and didn't even dare to look up.

Dylan crossed his arms together when he saw her in such a state. Did she now understand the repercussions of her own actions? What if he wasn't there in time to stop the man from taking her away? She might end up in a worse situation than now.

Dylan said nothing, as he simply shook his head and sighed. "You should wash up. I have some clean clothes you can use." He said as he pointed to the clothes he prepared on the nightstand. "I believe your friends or family are worried about you. Perhaps you should call them back." He continued, remembering how her phone rang multiple times last night.

After he said that, he was about to close the door but suddenly paused and looked at her. His mouth opened slightly as if he wanted to say something, but no words came out. When Mayleen looked up, he had already closed the door and left, giving her privacy.

I had sex with teacher Dylan!! It was all she could think about in her heart.

"Ohhh noooo…" Mayleen covered her whole face with her hands. How should she face him now? Or rather, how should they act around each other?

Well yes, she shouldn't think too much about it since it was just a one-night stand, but she just felt like killing herself at this moment. God had given her the guts to seduce Mr. Dylan last night!

In the midst of her angst, her phone suddenly rang inside her bag. She immediately dashed to her bag and took out her phone.

“Hello?” She saw that the caller was Ziyaa and answered it quickly.

On the other hand, Ziyaa almost choked on her coffee when Mayleen answered the phone. She betted with Penny again if Mayleen would answer her call and was expecting the voicemail again when she heard Mayleen’s voice.

“@^#$^^&*, what’s this, Mayleen, where are you?!” Ziyaa was at a loss for words and didn’t know what to say. They'd been calling her so many times yesterday night and she didn’t answer any of their calls. It was only when Ziyaa and Penny began having breakfast this morning that they decided to call her again, just to fill her phone up with records of their missed calls in hopes that her phone might burst.

Penny’s ears perked up as well when she knew Mayleen picked up the call and leaned closer to the phone.

“Sigh.. uhh.. I.. I got drunk…” Mayleen said the only excuse she could think of.

“Oh…” Ziyaa just replied in understanding. So she went out to drink with Denson instead of them, huh?

“So it seems your blind date with Denson Cole is going well, isn’t it, Miss Mayleen?” Ziyaa teased her. She rarely called her Miss Mayleen but only in certain circumstances, like now.

Mayleen didn’t know what to answer. Her brain was still in a mess. She remembered that she came out of the restaurant after the dinner with Denson, then a stranger tried to take her away before Mr. Dylan appeared. “Uhh…” she said but then paused.

Ziyaa lifted her eyebrow in that silence. Even from the phone, she could hear that Mayleen wasn’t in the mood to talk. “Nevermind, you have to tell us face-to-face what happened. We’re not forgiving you for bailing on us, okay? Talk to you later!”

“Okay.. yeah..” Mayleen could only reply passively before Ziyaa hung up moments later.

“I lost…” Ziyaa sighed and passed Penny five dollars. Penny laughed at her like a bad friend.

Mayleen was still staring blanking into space. Her heart was still pumping fast at the thought of last night. “Phew, it’s okay Mayleen. It’s just an accident…” She muttered, trying to calm herself down.

As much as she didn’t want to meet Mr. Dylan, she had no choice. She took the clean clothes to wear, which consisted of simple T-shirt and pants. There was another bag that was tied up neatly beside the wall, containing her clothes from last night.

When she came out of the bedroom in clean clothes, she saw Mr. Dylan sitting at the sofa of the living room. When Dylan saw her come out, he pointed to the sofa opposite him. “Sit down.” He ordered.

Mayleen walked cautiously and sat down at the place he’d pointed at obediently. Her body was still feeling stiff and aching at her lower body, while she just lowered her head and didn’t dare to make eye contact with Mr. Dylan.

Dylan was determined to discipline this girl.

But before he could say anything, someone rang the doorbell outside his apartment.

4