Chapter 10. Suspected nothing (H)
1.5k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sports equipment room was located at the corner building a short distance away from the main buildings and classrooms, so there weren’t many people around except for the gardening club where their greenhouse was at. Beside the greenhouse, there was an older building that had been reused as storage rooms for clubs and some old academic files. The sports equipment room was here.

When Ziyaa unlocked the slightly rusty door, the storage room was dusty as expected, seeing that not many people would come here. The room was large but it was pretty much a mess because all the sports clubs share the same storage room. Its size was equivalent to two classrooms of Etwass High School so it had enough space for them to store their equipment and apparatus, provided that the items were not too big.

The racks had items wrapped in plastic inside so Ziyaa had no choice but to look through it one by one. She was bending down at the corner rack of the room when she heard a noise from the door.

“Hm? The door isn’t locked.” It was a female’s voice. Ziyaa thought that it might be another student from another club who was also here to get their things. Lucky, this place was starting to give her the creeps from the amount of crawling animals it had.

But before she could say anything, there was a male voice, “Let’s continue where we left off…” The door slammed shut with a small bang before she heard some embarrassing kissing sounds from the door.

There were a lot of racks filled with stuff arranged in rows in the middle of the room, so it was not surprising that the couple didn’t see her. But to come to this place and make love? Goodness, please get yourself a hotel room.

Ziyaa just shook her head and wanted to stand up and stop their act before it escalated to something she shouldn’t be seeing, her eyes widened in surprise when she heard the name.

“Terry, slow down, don’t be so rough.” The female said between her pants.

Ziyaa instinctively knelt back down to the floor when she heard the male’s name. Terry was also the name of Ann’s boyfriend, one of the student leaders of the school. Etwass High School had four student leaders that helped out with school affairs, and they were all traditionally males. He was a charismatic person and everyone thought that he made a good match with Ann. His looks weren’t very handsome but the way he carried himself was very attractive, so it was not surprising that most girls of the school fawned over him.

Ziyaa normally didn’t care about the other students’ affairs unless she knew them personally. Out of curiosity, she remained silent and watched through the gap of the racks.

She couldn’t make out the faces at first because they were kissing, but when they separated, her heart jumped when she saw Terry’s face. It was really him for real! Her heart quickly filled up with anger at the sight of her friend’s boyfriend making out with another girl.

She watched the girl go down on her knees as Terry started to undo his belt. There was already an obvious tent on the crotch of his pants. It didn't take long for him to pull down his pants and boxers down to the middle of his thighs, releasing his cock which the girl quickly sucked on it.

Ziyaa just couldn’t believe what she was seeing with her mouth agape. From her position, she could only see the back of the girl’s head and Terry’s expression as the girl pleasured him. His ears were slightly red as he gave out some short groans. His eyes were half-lidded as he seemed to be enjoying it.

The girl’s head was moving in a mix of slow and fast pace. From how they did it, it felt like this wasn’t their first time. Terry would even caress her hair and tuck it behind her ear when she sucked him, creating some lewd slurping sounds.

“Yeah, that’s the spot…” Terry roared as he held the back of the girl’s head firmly.

Ziyaa could hear the girl gag for a bit followed by some wet sounds.

Obviously they weren’t going to end this anytime soon. Ziyaa didn’t know how long she should hide in this corner but she wasn’t sure if this was the right time for her to get up. Terry knew that she was his girlfriend’s club member. This would get awkward no matter what.

“Do you like it here?” The girl asked.

“Yes, lick it. Suck on my balls too.” Terry answered as he watched the girl follow his instructions.

“Mmm.. your cock is really big..” The girl said lewdly after more sucking.

“Yeah?” Terry smirked. “Am I better than the other guys you’ve been with before?”

“Mn hm.” The girl moaned while her mouth was stuffed full. “When are you breaking up with her?”

Ziyaa’s ears perked up when she heard that.

“Soon. Don’t worry.” Ziyaa heard Terry say. That only made Ziyaa feel angrier. Perhaps it was this anger that fueled her bravery to stand up and face the couple.

The girl obviously couldn’t see her since she was not facing her but Terry could immediately sense her presence and his eyes quickly met hers. The lust in his eyes quickly vanished, replaced by shock and bewilderment before he quickly pulled up his pants.

The girl who was still sucking him was surprised by his sudden action. “What’s wrong?” She asked instinctively before she turned around to see what he saw.

The girl had the same reaction as Terry when she saw Ziyaa. She quickly covered her front, and it was only then that Ziyaa realized that she was half-naked above her chest.

Ziyaa just huffed in disbelief. The girl was one of Ann’s friends too and she also saw her hanging out with Ann sometimes. True friends don’t exist, huh?

“What’s with my luck today, it must be bad to see something as dirty as this.” Ziyaa snickered.

Olivia, which was the name of the girl, quickly explained as she tried to button up her shirt, which was showing quite a large bosom that must look alluring to boys, “Ziyaa, please, don’t tell anyone.”

Ziyaa frowned when she said that. She didn’t think she was going to tell anyone but… seeing how afraid they looked, a bad idea came up in her mind.

“I won’t.” Ziyaa said. The couple was about to heave a sigh of relief when she suddenly added, “So how much are you gonna pay me to keep my mouth shut?”

Both of them were evidently shocked. The two of them looked at each other for a while before Terry asked with a slight tremble, “How much do you want?”

“I think fifty dollars, hm, or a hundred dollars would do the trick?” Ziyaa asked with a smile. Little did she know that her smile looked frightening in their eyes.

Olivia was about to say yes before Terry stopped her. “How can we believe you?”

Ziyaa pondered for a while. “Well, seeing that I get no benefit from exposing both of you, I don’t see why you don’t trust me.”

The couple was still hesitating but Ziyaa wasn’t going to let them off the hook. Perhaps it was because of the way she grew up, she’d learned to profit from any way she could use, even if it was bad things like betting or blackmailing. She didn’t think she was a bad person but it was just too easy to be bad rather than good.

“It’s easy for me to spread a rumor about both of you. You know how scary a person’s mouth can be nowadays.” Ziyaa added. Her words did frighten the couple more.

Ziyaa knew that fifty or a hundred dollars was just a small thing for rich kids like them. Terry came from a wealthy family and Olivia was also pretty well-off. It was just bad luck for them to get caught by her.

Both of them had buttoned up their clothes neatly by then. Terry took out two hundred dollar notes from his wallet and passed it to her. Ziyaa’s eyes literally glowed in happiness.

“Great, I’ve got your back, no worries.” She said, guaranteeing that nothing would slip out of her mouth. It was then that her phone suddenly rang, it was a call from the manager.

“Ziyaa, have you found the clubs yet?” The manager asked.

“Oh, I’m not sure where they are.” Ziyaa replied honestly. It was quite difficult to find the things if she had only been here for the first time.

“I’ve messaged Ann to come help you find them.” The manager continued.

As if on cue, Ann appeared at the door. Looking inside, she was pleasantly surprised to see her boyfriend and Olivia around too.

Olivia acted slightly awkward when Ann greeted them but Terry went to give her a hug naturally like a loving boyfriend that he was.

“Both of you are looking for stuff for the tennis club too?” Ann asked after hugging Terry.

There was a short silence when both of them didn’t reply. Ziyaa quickly took the initiative, “Yeah, they’re here to find some new tennis balls too. Ann, come help me find the clubs.”

Ziyaa did what she promised and didn’t say anything about them. Everything ended peacefully like it had never happened and Ann suspected nothing at all as well.

A big thank you to Lizbeth for becoming my $50 patron! :D
From now on, I will be releasing new chapters twice weekly until further notice.
Thank you for reading!

3