Chapter 14. Out of it (H)
1.2k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danial just couldn't fight the desire within him. It was a dark temptation and they'd done it already, so it didn't matter if they did it again. You don't always get a girl confessing to you after you made love!

And he needed to do something with his erect cock!

With these thoughts in mind, it wasn’t hard for him to get into the mood once again. They shared a long, sloppy kiss before they separated, and Nicole looked up at him with her pair of hazy eyes and flushed cheeks. She could think that yesterday was an intentional accident but today? It had to be mutual, wasn’t it?

“Are you serious? Knowing that I won’t break up with my girlfriend?” Danial asked. Truthfully, breaking up with Kate was the last thing in his mind, and if this sex wasn’t going to hurt their relationship, he didn’t see why not.

Nicole’s heart ached when he asked that question. She understood that he loved his girlfriend but it was one thing to tell her that he wouldn’t leave his girlfriend for her despite her confession. It hurt but… she didn’t change the fact that she wanted to be with him.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she nodded slowly.

That was a signal and there was nothing stopping them now. He started to kiss her body, first gently then more aggressive as he went. They did it again in the early morning as sunlight came bathing through the windows, half-covered by the curtains.

He fucked her rough and hard in the bed, thrusting few hundred times before he shot his white cum inside her again. Then, as if he was given a vitality potion, he went at her the second round almost immediately, this time both of them standing up on the floor as he made her face the windows while he pulled her arms tightly and banged her from behind.

They exchanged curses and swear words, being very vocal about how the other was making them feel. Danial literally transformed into a beast who only intended to make this woman thoroughly his as he shot yet another spurt of his sperm into her pussy again.

This wasn’t something that he experienced with Kate before. It was as if his other dark side was unleashed when he was with Nicole. When he was with Kate, he was always careful and loving, trying not to hurt her too much. But with Nicole, it was purely primal lust and desire, and it was so damn addicting.

It didn’t end until both of them were exhausted and out of energy. But of course, this was just the start of something more.

—------------

Kate had heard from a mutual friend that her boyfriend was at the bar drinking last night. Everyone practically knew or heard of each other in the university, so it wasn’t unusual for words to spread, especially when the lovebirds Danial and Kate were quite popular in the university.

It was Danial’s habit to go drinking alone when he had a lot to think of, so Kate didn’t think much of it. She did plan to go to his apartment the next morning to check on him.

It was near eleven o’ clock in the morning when Kate arrived at the lobby of Danial’s apartment. Danial rented the whole apartment for himself, and Kate would sometimes come to stay overnight, although she had her own dorm room inside the university.

‘Ding!’ The elevator opened. Kate entered the elevator at the same time when Nicole came out of it, both women didn’t notice each other as they passed.

In front of Danial’s apartment, Kate took out a key and opened it normally. Going inside, she was quite surprised to see a half-naked Danial sitting on the couch with his shoulders bent forward. His hands were holding his head as if he was deeply thinking about something.

“Are you feeling sick?” Kate asked, making Danial look up at her in shock.

“Oh! It’s… you…” Danial stammered as a feeling of guilt flooded out of him. He turned his eyes away unnaturally, but Kate only thought that he was feeling unwell after drinking too much last night.

“You must have too much to drink.” Kate said. Her gut feeling was telling her that something was not right but she couldn’t pinpoint what it was. She just put the groceries on the kitchen table and wanted to prepare breakfast for him.

While she was washing the eggs, Danial stood up and walked towards her, then hugged her from behind. It made Kate smile. This was a nice change since they’d just fought recently.

“What’s wrong?” Kate asked bashfully.

“I love you.” Danial whispered beside her ear, then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Kate chuckled, “I love you too.”

Danial didn’t stop there, his hands started to wander around her body as he tightened his embrace. His touches quickly made her aroused. It was obvious what he desired as she felt the hardness of his shaft against her ass. His hand quickly went under her pants to reach her clit.

“No, don’t!” Kate stopped him before he could even touch it, making him stop. Danial hesitated for a while before his hand retreated slowly and only ended up caressing her bubbly ass.

Danial kissed and touched her body for a couple minutes, making her feel more aroused before he put his fingers around the waist of her pants.

“Can I?” He asked as his breath became deeper. He had no idea what was wrong with him, he’d had such intense sex just now and when he thought he already had enough of it, he felt horny again.

Lust and sex were not the pivotal part of their relationship. They got together mainly because of mutual attraction and understanding, to build a future together. Their sex was average and they didn’t explore sex in their relationship too much, but he was okay with it. Or so he thought.

Kate thought that he just had a morning wood and he wanted to take care of it, so she nodded. He pulled her pants down, then with a slight push of his waist, he inserted his cock into her slightly moist pussy.

Kate heaved out a sigh when she felt his shaft entering her. It had been a couple months since they last had sex. It was quite uncommon for him to make love with her in the morning, but she obviously wasn’t going to refuse him.

Kate set aside the things she was doing to hold onto the edges of the table. She was bent over the table as he began to fuck her from behind, his hip slamming against her ass with soft meat slapping sounds.

As Kate started to feel pleasure in the sex, Danial’s mind was somewhere else. He was reminiscing about the time just now after he had sex with Nicole in his bed.

“Fuck, I was too wild isn’t it, you okay?” Danial asked when he saw Nicole’s condition. There were some visible love marks on her clear skin, they looked ugly on her but for some reason, it gave Danial a sense of achievement. Kate wouldn’t allow him to make her into such a state.

“Yeah.” Nicole said. Her bottom was sore but she was happy and satisfied. “It feels so good…” Danial’s cock was still inside her, spurting its cum again for the fourth time while both their bodies were pressed together on the bed.

“You’re so hot and sexy, Nicole.” Danial said. Nicole looked up and they were about to share a kiss when a ring tone sounded.

“It’s mine.” Nicole said, before she climbed off him cautiously to take her phone. His half-erect cock slipped out of her, leaving his cum inside. Her brother, William was on the line. Danial just heard her talk quietly on the phone for a few seconds while he also got up to put on his boxers.

When Nicole ended the call, Danial walked towards her to give her back her clothes. “Someone’s looking for you?” Danial asked. She did spend the night at his place and she was probably supposed to be somewhere else last night.

“Yes, my brother.” Nicole replied honestly as she didn’t see the need to hide this from him. Leaning forward, she continued the kiss where they left off, as if they were a pair of lovers deep in love. “Hm. I enjoyed last night. Give me a call soon?”

Danial smiled and caressed her hair softly. “Yeah.” Both of them came to a mutual understanding that this was a sweet secret between them.

“Danial? Danial?”

Danial snapped back to reality when he heard a voice calling him. Kate was looking back at him with her face blushing red as he continued to thrust his cock in her.

Damn, he was thinking about another woman when having sex with his girlfriend.

He bit his teeth and slammed hard onto her. Kate let out a groan as her body shivered, a sign that she was about to cum. He increased his pace to fuck her faster, noting to let her cum first before he would cum inside her.

After they were done, he cleaned her up like he always did, caring for her gently. After a few minutes, both of them went back to their own business, Kate began to make breakfast and Danial went to wash up.

After breakfast was served on the table, they started eating and talked about other things. Danial was a bit more distracted than usual, Kate thought it must be due to the hangover. “You look out of it just now. Perhaps we should do it in bed next time?” Kate suggested, referring to when they made love in the kitchen just now.

Danial looked at her as the image of Nicole flashed across his mind again. “Yeah, sure.” He said, though he was already planning when he should contact Nicole.

A big thank you to Lizbeth for becoming my $50 patron! :D
From now on, I will be releasing new chapters twice weekly until further notice.
Thank you for reading!

3