New World!
866 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akira, you listening?" A rough voice wakes me up from my stupor. I raise my head and look at my fellow soldiers and leader.

My name is Akira Yanaga, I'm an eighteen year old in the New World. It's what we called it after the apocalypse started. Basically, a meteorite landed, destroyed an entire country and carried a weird disease with it that turned people into zombies. To make things worse, magical beasts such as dragons or even gods would appear, destroying entire countries.

And here I am, an ambiguous eighteen year old living in the Oasis.

The Oasis is a place where people with systems or volunteering soldiers gather. Women and children are protected but men over the age of 18 are to serve in the elimination of all beasts that threaten the small city.

This is especially true for people with systems. Basically, people would randomly get chosen for special paths, the [War System] is a good example. It's the system possessed by my squad leader, Matsuura.

The system helps get his body stronger, increasing his physical attributes, and also helps increase his proficiency over weapons, especially firearms. Guns are his domain.

I'm not strong or anything, it's a wonder I was assigned to the group. I mainly act as bait to lead the monsters in for an ambush.

"Akira, say something if you're still alive!" Matsuura said, clearly pissed off about the fact that I dozed off during an important meeting. "Y- Yes sir!" I scramble, readjusting my body position.

"The dudes so useless, lucky he's so cute. Even the monsters think you're good bait!" Davis, an American soldier, says mockingly. "Maybe you'd do even better if you were naked?"

The other soldiers seemed to have agreed to his statement as the group starts laughing at my expense, not forgetting to share their lustful looks at me.

Due to the low populace of woman, only being around 4 at the shelter, most of the men at the Oasis are horny with nothing to relieve their sexual frustrations. So despite knowing I'm a boy, they'd still look and even try to grope me at times.

And even though I'm not extremely hot, I'd still fuck myself if I had the chance. I wore tight camo pants and a shirt with a vest, which only highlighted my thighs even more.

There was no denying I was cute, but it still pissed me off to see these assholes eyeing my body like that.

"Enough of the horny talk and let's get down to business already!" Matsuura said, with a visibly annoyed look on his face. But even though he asked everyone else to stop, I noticed him eyeing my body like the other soliders.

'This is shit' I said in my head, as I knew if I said it out loud I'd be fucked on the spot.

 

11