chapter 5
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Let's go back to the living room, break time is almost over," said Natalia while shaking her hands.
- Okay, quick, finish your juice Jack," said Leo as he picked up the trash near him.
- (nod)," he replied as he took the last drink from the can.
Quickly the three of them picked up the garbage so they could leave towards their study hall.
Arriving at the front of the room, the three of them stopped in front of the door.
- Thanks again Natalia, you really saved my ass by bringing Jack all the way here," said Leo as he put his hand on the door handle.
- hey, leo, come to think of it, we've never really spoken, have we?
- Hmm, I think you're right," replied Leo, realizing what Natalia said.
- Let's go in, it's late," said Jack suddenly.
- Okay, let's go in," said Leo and then opened the door.

(later that day)

- Take care Leo, and don't get lost again Jack," I said as I said goodbye to them.
- You take care of yourself too Natalia," replied Leo.
- (nod).
I quickly headed towards another classroom, in the middle of my way I met a group of students who were going in the opposite direction.
- If you are looking for Elizabeth, she is at the south entrance of the school waiting for you.
- Thank you," I quickly replied and walked away from the group.
With a quick step I head towards the south entrance, while meditating on the duo of Leo and Jack.
As I arrive at the south entrance, I see a familiar inconspicuous four door sedan with black tinted windows, which I quickly approach and open the back door to get in.
Next to me sits a relatively beautiful girl with curly blonde hair, 17 years old, wearing the same uniform as mine.
-How was your day Natalia? -I asked as she turned her head to look at me.
- First you say hello, Elizabeth," I answered as I looked at her face.
- Leave those formalities aside, you know I've always treated you like a sister," answered Elizabeth as she pouted.
- Of course of course, hey mike, drive to this dear lady's house.
- Of course," replied the driver and then the car started moving.
- Hey, don't ignore me like that Natalia," said Elizabeth who was starting to sulk.
- meh, how about I give you a hug, spoiled baby," I answered as I gave her a hug.
- You still haven't answered my question Natalia," said Elizabeth as she gladly hugged me back.
- Nothing unusual, I just fell asleep and had to run to the subway hoping to catch the train on time, unfortunately I didn't make it on time and had to ask for a cab, I also gave a little tour to a new student in my class.
- What's his name? -asked Elizabeth.
- His name is Jack, he is very quiet and seems to be a military otaku, he also draws very well and seems to be a cousin of someone in my class.
- I see.
- Well, how did it go for you?
- Nothing out of the ordinary, but today the teacher went overboard with the homework, he sent too much," sighed Elizabeth as she got out of my embrace.
- Let me help you, so we can get a head start on the new zombie game," I proposed to Elizabeth.
- Deal, hey, wait a second, don't tell me you've been playing all night," said Elizabeth as she gave me an accusatory look.

sorry for the lack of chapters last week, that day I was very tired and did not feel like writing anything, now the schedule will return to normal, if you like my content feel free to share it and make my story reach other people :D

0