Prologue
495 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

March 15th 2021, 2 days after HoloMyth's 6 month Anniversary. Amelia, Gura, and Ina decided to all meet up at Amelia's place for a collab.
At the end of their fun and joyful day, just as they were about to go to bed, Ina looked down at a nightstand next to Amelia’s bed and noticed something.

Ina: "Hey Ame, I just noticed, why is tomorrow marked on your calendar? What is going to happen tomorrow?" she says as she points to Amelia's calendar, which had March 16th circled.

Amelia: "Oh uhh I can't tell you that; It's a surprise!"

Ina: "A surprise for me?"

Amelia: “Yeah, it's for you...”

Ina then turns to Gura, who fidgeted when she looked at her.

Ina: “Gura, did you know about this?"

Gura:" Of course! Ame told me about it! But Ame, you shouldn't have just had it out in the open like that, now it won't be a surprise..." she said, and swallowed nervously.

Amelia: "You're right, sorry about that!"

Ina: "Oh it's fine, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything!"

While Ina was excited about the promised surprise, Amelia and Gura were anything but, as sweat went down their faces.

Amelia:" Yeah, do that... " (Just this once, I hope I’m not right about something...)

Gura:" Good idea! Let's just go to sleep now. " (You better be wrong about this, Watson...)

Amelia went to bed first, with the other two going in the same bed, with Ina being to Amelia’s right and Gura to her left.

Ina:" Goodnight, you two."

Gura & Amelia: “Goodnight..."

The following day, the worst thing imaginable happened, just as Amelia thought it would.

 

To Be Continued...

15