Bonus “Chapter”: Explaining Some Things About The Story!
167 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just remembered I didn't really give context for some things in the story which I should have. I will not explain everything or anything major obviously, to not spoil, just a couple things which I think I need to elaborate on.

1. Mumei's powers. As you may have already noticed, Mumei can control wind in my story. There isn't anything official about this, she didn't say anything that would imply she can control wind. I just thought that since she's an owl, it would be cool if she can control wind. I mostly based her powers around Kariya from Bleach(I know the Bount arc sucks, but his powers fit her I think). He was basically wrapping his hands around with wind and used it as a sword.

And the wind defense thing is also a Bleach ability, The Wind Schrift by Nianzol Weizol.

So, she has that and some other wind attacks, like shooting tornados from her hands, legs etc.


2. Fauna's powers. In her channel about page it says " "Nature" refers to all organic matter on the planet except mankind.". As you've read in the glossary section(hopefully),  I disagree with this. Nature is literally everything on the planet, that isn't man-made. That's why her fist turned to diamonds, despite diamond not being organic. But, even some man-made things are made of Nature, such as buildings, so, she could control those too. And if something is a natural phenomenon, she could control that too, which means she can change the weather and do many other things!


3. Mumei with Kiara and Calli. You probably figured it out by now, but Mumei is basically their Master/Sensei or whatever you wanna call it. As you may have figured it out from the glossary section, Mumei killed Kiara and that's how she met Calli. And Mumei ended up becoming their Sensei afterwards. It sounds weird now that I say it, but just don't ask, it'll make sense later lmao. 


4. Why do The Ancient Ones have a sword? First of all, why not? But seriously, I didn't know what else to do with them. I thought them just using lasers, big fists and tentacles would get old real quick. There isn't really any reason for them not to use it either, unless you wanna argue that it's out of character, but we don't know anything about AO, so I just did whatever I wanted with them. And I'm also a huge Bleach fan, so that may have influenced my decisions here lol

I think that's enough for now. I know no one asked for this, but I thought I had to explains some things, at least with Mumei's powers. If you have any questions, I will answer them, as long as they don't spoil or ruin anything about the story!


Edit: After adding the glossary section to my story, I was thinking of deleting this "chapter". But then realized Mumei's part says nothing about her wind powers, so I decided to keep it, to give a little context. Don't think I can add anything to her bio, it would be too long and I don't think it's important enough to add either, would just be too much info. 

11