Chapter 12: Full of Surprises
283 10 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gawr looks at The Ancient Ones while putting her arms behind her back.

Gawr:" Hah, this thing isn't that strong, but fighting it should be enough to wake me up at least!" 

Upon hearing her remark, The Ancient Ones shift their gaze from both of them, to just Gawr. 

AO:(After what the red one did back then, We had a feeling this was next. We can tell. Despite being separated, they are both incredibly powerful. The red one especially. If We kill her first, the blue one will not last much longer on her own. However, if We kill the blue one first, it is possible that the red one would simply die as a side effect.)

Gawr, while looking at The Ancient Ones, an ocean of anger boiled within her, as she clenched her teeth and fists.

Gawr:(This thing keeps looking at me... I bet it's thinking which one of us to kill first! Grrr! I can't take it, just looking at this thing pisses me off!) while thinking to herself, she clenched her fists so hard, she bled from her palms.  (I'm gonna make this thing feel fear! And make them PAY!!)

Gawr suddenly lunges towards The Ancient Ones, and leaves a small crater on the ground she was standing on. Gura quickly yells out her name in confusion, but she ignores her and keeps going. With a trail of red energy following her, she reaches them in less than a second. She grabs them by their tentacle hair, pulls it down and kicks their head off with her knee. The rest of their body slightly backs away upon taking her attack, she grabs their head with one hand and goes after their body. With red energy covering her right leg does a roundhouse kick downwards and sends their body flying while digging into the ground. However, their head, which Gawr was still holding, simply smiled.

AO:" Fool! You cannot dodge Us at this distance!" they say while charging a black energy beam in front of their horns.

Gawr:" You think I need to dodge this? Go ahead, give it your best shot." she says while bringing up their head next to her chest.

Gura:" GAWR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! "

The Ancient Ones shoot their attack point blank at Gawr, and it creates a huge explosion, followed by a cloud of smoke. As the smoke slowly fades, everyone can see Gawr still holding them by their head, while they have a shocked expression on their face. Gawr took no damage from their attack, even her clothes were undamaged. 

Gawr:" I take back what I said. This won't even wake me up." she says and crushes their head in her hand, leaving nothing but their horns, which fall to the ground afterwards. 

Gura quickly runs up to her right after she does that.

Gura:" Gawr! What are you doing, why'd you just go off on your own like that?!"

Gawr:" Hmph, not my fault you can't keep up with me." she says while crossing her arms and closing her eyes.

Gura:" Oh come on, I thought you said we were gonna beat them up together... I was looking forward to that... "

Gawr opens one of her eyes and looks at her as she talked, then puts her hands down when she sees the sad look on her face, and turns to look at her directly 

Gawr:" Okay fine! Sorry about that, something just came over me and I couldn't control myself... We'll beat them up together from now on!"

Gura:" Oh right, you did say something like that. Also something about wanting to make them pay... "

Gawr:" Oh crap, I forgot you can hear my thoughts! "

Gura:" What's wrong? Was I not supposed to hear that? "

Gawr:" Oh no, no, I'm just gonna make them pay for uhhh... For being so ugly, that's all!! "

Gura:" Oh uhh okay then! "

The Ancient Ones regenerate their head and float out of the ground and stand upon it.

AO:" We do not know what that rat did to you, but it appears you are much more powerful than before. Very well. We did not expect to release multiple limiters against the same enemy, but you have left Us with no other choice."

Gura:" Psst!" she said quietly while nudging Gawr with her elbow. " I bet they're gonna release the Anti-Cute Limiter hehehe! "

Gawr:" Ahahah OOOH!! Or maybe it'll be the Anti-Awesome Limiter!"

The two continued to laugh and giggle while making mocking remarks, but The Ancient Ones simply ignored them. 

AO:" Anti-Planet Destruction Limiter."

Fauna:" Anti-Planet?! "

A huge tornado of dark purple energy surrounds them, while leaving cracks into the ground they’re standing on. They walk out of it, as it slowly disappears behind them.

AO:” Each limiter release multiplies Our power and speed. However, the purpose of this limiter was to prevent Us from unintentionally destroying the planet, if a stray energy blast were to hit any part of it. Unfortunately for you, this will no longer happen.” they say as they raise their hand and point their palm towards the two.

The Ancient Ones charge a black energy ball and shoot it at them, Gawr gets in front of Gura and stops the energy ball with her bare hand and deflects it behind her. Before the attack could reach the girls behind them, Sana quickly gets in front of them, points her palm at it, and a small black hole appears in front of it, which then absorbs their attack. 

Sana:” Mumei, I’m going to take over from now on. You’re strong enough to protect everyone, but just deflecting the blasts won’t be enough anymore.” 

Mumei:”  Aww man, it’ll be weird to have someone protecting me… But yeah, I guess you’re right…”

Sana:” Don’t worry, I’m not protecting you, I’m protecting the planet! “ 


When Gawr looked at her hand which she used to deflect their attack, she noticed that it was shaking, with burn marks all over it.

Gawr:” Tch, a shitty attack like this was able to scratch me? Gura, looks like we’ll really have to-”

Gura:” Yeah, we gotta take this seriously now!” 

They both clench their fists and blue energy surrounds Gura’s body, while red energy surrounds Gawr’s body.

Sana:'' Hey, Guras!!” she yelled out at the two “Don't worry about their energy blasts, I'll take care of them! You just focus on The Ancient Ones!!" 

Gura:" Alright, thanks Sana!!" 

Gura and Gawr both rush at The Ancient Ones with the colors of their energy following them. They both punch at the same time and The Ancient Ones stop their fists with their palms. 

AO:" You still refuse to draw your weapons? It appears you are not truly taking this seriously." 

The Ancient Ones' feet kept digging more and more into the ground, as the two continued pushing them deeper in. 

Gawr:" We don't need our tridents for this! And you're not the only one who's been holding back!! "

Right after she said that, the energy around their fists takes the shape of shark heads and they continue their punch, which pushes them away. Gawr goes after them right away, while Gura jumps into the ground and The Ancient Ones summon their sword in their right hand. They cover their sword with dark purple energy as Gawr was closing in on them. The Ancient Ones’ sword and Gawr’s shark head energy collide, both releasing a huge amount of energy. During the collision, while holding their sword with their right hand, they point the palm of their left hand at Gawr’s stomach while charging an energy blast. As the attack was quickly getting bigger, Gura suddenly jumps out of the ground next to them and punches them in their face, which sends them flying upwards into the sky and stops their attack. Gura lands onto the ground next to Gawr and turns to face her.

Gura:” You good?”

Gawr:” Obviously!! Come on, let’s go after them!” 

They both jump up towards them and make a crater in the ground, with trails of red and blue energy following them. The Ancient Ones regain their balance and stop themselves mid air, then fly down towards the two, while swinging their sword with dark purple energy enveloping it. Gawr disappears mid air, but Gura keeps going and her shark head energy connects with The Ancient Ones’ sword. Gawr reappears next to The Ancient Ones while going for a punch to their face, but they catch her fist with their other hand. Gawr pushes them away with her fist, then lunges at them right away. She goes to punch them and they block her attack with their sword. During their collision, Gura appears next to them and kicks them in their stomach, and sends them crashing down into the ground. She and Gawr both look at each other while looking angry.

Gawr:" DUDE?! The hell are you doing?!"

Gura:" Me?! What are YOU doing?! I had them and you just came in and stole them from me!"

Gawr:" What do you want me to do, just stand there and watch?!"

Gura:" No, just wait for your TURN!!"

Gawr:" What TURN?!"

The two argued while getting closer to each other, until they grabbed each other's hands with their fingers intertwined and bashed their heads against the other.


The girls that were watching were absolutely dumbfounded at what they were seeing.

Amelia:"... Are they actually doing this right now?!"

Bae:" I had a feeling this would happen at some point... You think they'll stop if I shoot something at them?" she says and points a palm towards the two. 

Kronii:" No, don't." she says while lowering Bae's hand down " The Ancient Ones will attack them, they don't need us shooting at them too. "

Bae:" Yeah, you're right. Hopefully that'll make them learn their lesson." 


The Ancient Ones watched the two fight amongst each other, while not paying any attention to them. 

AO:(They are truly not taking Us seriously. It seems like this is some sort of game to them. How infuriating! This will not stand!) 

The Ancient Ones appear from a portal behind the two, and instantly punch them away with a huge black fist, sending them crashing down into a building. While the two were getting out of the rubble, The Ancient Ones bent down and pointed their horns towards them, charging a huge black beam in front of their horns. 

Gura:" OKAY, HOW ABOUT IT'S BOTH OF OUR TURNS??" 

Gawr:" SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!" 

They quickly pick themselves up, clench their fists and the energy surrounding their bodies bursts skyward, as the shark shaped energy around their fists increases in size. 

Gawr:" Gura! Give me your right hand! "

Gura:" WHAT?!"

Gawr:" JUST DO IT!! "

Gawr quickly connects her left hand with Gura's right, the energy around them combines, and it takes the shape of a huge shark head above them. The left half of its head is blue, while the right half is red. The Ancient Ones shoot a huge black beam towards the two, and they look at each other with a smile on their faces.

Gura:" Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!"

Gawr:" I think so??"

Gura:" LET'S GO!!" she yells, as they both look up towards the beam. 

Gura & Gawr:" FIST OF THE TWIN APEX PREDATORS: SPLITTING WORLDS!!!"

They both yell out as they punch upwards, which sends their huge shark towards the beam. With its jaws wide open, their shark climbed up towards The Ancient Ones, while effortlessly swallowing their beam. As they watch their attack get consumed, they stop and quickly fly up, but the huge shark catches up and bites the bottom half of their body off.

The Ancient Ones gritted their teeth in anger, they pointed their palm at the shark and dozens of tentacles jut out of their back towards it. The tentacles wrap themselves around its target, crush it and the huge shark energy disperses, while The Ancient Ones regenerate the bottom half of their body.


Gura and Gawr watched it with smug looks on their faces, then quickly let go of each other's hands when they realized they were still holding them.

Gawr:(Oi! I bet that attack would do some real damage at point blank!)

Gura:(Yeah I know, but I doubt they'd let us do it twice... Oh I know! How about we pretend that we're worn out from the attack and that we can't do it again?) 

Gura begins panting and breathing heavily, then Gawr follows her lead. 

Gawr:(Oh wow that's a good idea actually. Looks like you can use that brain of yours for something other than picturing Amelia naked.) 

Gura:(WHAT?! I-I ONLY DO THAT SOMETI- I MEAN, I DON'T DO THAT!!) 


The Ancient Ones get a smug look on their face upon seeing the two panting in exhaustion. 

AO:" What is wrong? Are you tired already? That attack must have taken quite a toll on you. However, this does not surprise Us. This is the fate of all mortals. No matter how strong you become, you will eventually wear yourself out, while We can never be tired." 

Gawr:(Wow, that was easy! This guy must be like, retarded or something!) " SHUT UP!! We're not done with you yet!! "

The Ancient Ones now send their tentacles towards the two, they move to the side the tentacles hit the ground instead. Gawr grabs one tentacle with each hand and uses them to propel herself upwards and upon reaching The Ancient Ones, she does a dropkick to their face, which slightly pushes them away. The Ancient Ones fly back towards her right away and swing their sword at her, and she blocks it with her hand covered in red energy. 

AO:" Your attacks are weaker than before, shark! You will not last much longer!" 

Gawr:" Hah! Are you sure about that?" she asks and gets a smug look on her face "Did you not notice? Every time Gura hit you, she got stronger afterwards! THAT WAS MY POWER!! And now... " 

Gura suddenly moves rapidly through the sky behind The Ancient Ones and cuts all of their tentacles off with her hand, which was covered in blue energy, making them all crash onto the ground. 

Gura:" If either of us do damage, we'll BOTH get stronger!! "

Right after she says that, Gawr’s red energy turns into a shark head once again, and she breaks The Ancient Ones’ sword with her fist, continues her punch to their face and sends them flying down into a building.

Gawr:” Was that attack weaker too?! This battle is nowhere near over!!”

AO:(So, that is her power… That explains everything. That red one is the source of all of their power… We must kill her first!)

The Ancient Ones rush towards Gawr and swing their sword at her, but Gura quickly gets in front of her and blocks their attack instead. 

Gura:(Oi, I know you just told them about your power, but you’ll still have to hold back! We\re trying to catch them off guard with that attack again after all!)

Gawr:(I know that already! It’s just a bit hard to hold back!) 

Gura pushes The Ancient Ones away and then jumps backwards, then Gawr rushes at them right away. She punches at their sword and as soon as they connect, The Ancient Ones wrap a tentacle around her stomach while charging a red laser from their eyes.Gawr punches with her other fist, but The Ancient Ones wrap another tentacle around her arm. Gura quickly lunges at them and goes for a punch to their face, but they stop her fist with the palm of their other hand. She then quickly swings her tail upwards and uses its tip to slice off their tentacles, and the now free Gawr, uses her knee to kick The Ancient Ones in their chin, which makes them shoot their laser at the sky, making the clouds disperse, and Gura quickly kicks them away and sends them flying through multiple buildings. 

After fending off The Ancient Ones, the two looked at each other while panting. 

Gawr:(Uhhhhh, is it me or were they really just going after me there?!) 

Gura:(Yeah, I noticed. It must be cause you revealed your power. You'll have to be more careful from now on!) 

Gawr:(So, let me get this straight. I gotta hold back, pretend to be worn out, AND defend myself against this thing which is targeting me more than you? What a pain...)

Gura:(Hey, don't forget that I'm here too! You're not dying on my watch!)

Gawr:(Oh r-right, thanks...) she says, with a slight blush on her face.

A huge explosion takes place from the building The Ancient Ones crashed into, wiping out dozens of buildings at the same time. Suddenly, while Gura and Gawr were fixed on the explosion which was still unfolding before them, The Ancient Ones appear behind the two from a portal and swing their sword at Gawr, but Gura turns around and catches it between her hands. Gawr then turns around and punches The Ancient Ones in the stomach, which pushes them away from Gura, then goes right after them and goes for another punch, but they block it with their sword.

Gawr:(Tch, they did that huge explosion as a distraction!) "Hah! I hope you don't think you could catch both of us off guard with shit like that!"

The Ancient Ones back away from her, cover their sword with dark purple energy and swing it down towards Gawr and shoot a huge energy slash at her. Gura quickly gets in front of her, and she blocks the attack with her arms, which creates a huge explosion and a cloud of smoke envelopes both of them. The attack left burn marks on her arms and destroyed a portion of her sleeves.

Gawr:(The hell was that for?! You didn’t need to do that for me!)

Gura:(Shut up! I get stronger whenever I take damage, remember?)

Gawr:(THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUST EAT UP EVERY ATTACK THEY THROW AT US, YOU IDIOT!!) 

Gura:(ALRIGHT, WHATEVER!! It only ripped up my sleeves a bit anyways! Come on, let’s go!) 

The cloud of smoke disperses, as Gura flies out of it and quickly reaches The Ancient Ones. She punches and they block her attack with their sword, but she continues to push them back with her punch, until she stops, backs away and Gawr rushes in and punches their sword right away. Her punch launched them away from her and Gura went right after them. They regain their balance and fly towards Gura, but just as they swing their sword at her, Gawr comes in and does a punch to their sword. The two sharks swiftly and repeatedly switched places with one another, each landing a powerful blow to The Ancient Ones’ sword, before backing away and letting the other one attack. Whenever The Ancient Ones would go after one of them, the opposite half would intercept their attack instead. All three of them were moving faster and faster in the skies, while leaving trails of energy that matched their colors.


The girls down at the surface were all fully fixated on the fight, with Calli and Kiara having trouble keeping up with their speed, while Ina couldn't see a thing at all. 

Bae:" I gotta admit, this fight is more even than I expected. The Ancient Ones are able to keep up far better than before... That limiter release really made them catch up quickly..."

Sana:" Yeah and who knows how many more limiters they have… Guras are strong, but I don’t think they can fully win until The Ancient Ones release all of their limiters… Unless they manage to catch them by surprise.. "

Kronii:" Hmmm, it looks like each Gura is equal to The Ancient Ones in power and speed, but since there's two of them, they have high chances of winning. And The Ancient Ones are definitely underestimating them, which gives them an advantage. " 

Amelia, who was carefully watching the battle the whole time, shifted her look to Mumei and Bae, before opening her mouth to speak. 

Amelia:'' Hey uhhh Bae and Mumei... "

The two turned to her after she called them.

Mumei:" Yes? "

Bae:" What's up? "

Amelia:" Well uhhh, Gura is back now, stronger than ever... And now there's two of them too! It's just... Back when she died, I said some messed up stuff to you two, I wanted to say sorry for that..."

Mumei:" Oh I kinda forgot about that... It did hurt hearing you say that, but I knew you didn't really mean it! "

Bae:" Yeah, don't worry about it Ame, I already forgot all about that too. "

They both pat her head and tears start forming in her eyes as she looks at Bae.

Amelia:" Bae... I'm really sorry! You saved me from the memory loop... And now there's two Guras thanks to you too! " she says in a shaky voice, while a tear escapes her eye, then looks at Mumei.

Bae:(She really likes that there’s two of them now huh...)

Amelia:" And Mumei! You saved my life once... And you were even ready to fight Calli for me too! I'm sorry about what I said... I'm sure you saved a lot of people! " she says and hugs them both. 

Mumei:(Heh, if only she knew I saved her more than once!) 

Bae:" It's okay Ame, really! Neither of us are mad at you!" 

Mumei:" Yeah, you really don't need to apologize so much! You weren't in the right state of mind during all that after all... " she says while hugging her back, together with Bae. 

Amelia:" Thanks, you two... I knew you'd understand... "

Fauna:(I knew Ame must've felt bad for saying that, but I didn't expect her to apologize for it right now... ) 

The three stop hugging, then Fauna walks up to Amelia and hugs her from behind and gives her a kiss on the top of her head.

Fauna:” I’m proud of you!"

Amelia:” Thanks, Fauna…” she says while lightly patting the hands that were wrapped around her. 

Fauna lets go of her, then they, along with Bae and Mumei, go back to watching the fight.


The two Atlantians and The Ancient Ones continued to clash in the sky, while making huge shockwaves with each hit. The two girls suddenly stop, as they both back away from The Ancient Ones.

Gawr:(Looks like we’re thinking the same thing!)

Gura:(Yeah, we’ve messed with them long enough, let’s do it!!) 

The two clenched their fists and strengthened the energy around their bodies, and The Ancient Ones quickly rushed towards Gawr. She slightly moves her feet and instantly disappears, while Gura went after The Ancient Ones instead. As the two keep getting closer to each other, The Ancient Ones swing their sword at her, and just as it’s about to hit her head, she moves her head slightly and dodges it, then lands a powerful punch to their stomach and sends them flying. While their body is still in motion, Gawr appears behind them and does a spinning kick to their back, and sends them flying back towards Gura. She jumps and quickly reaches them, then kicks them with her knee in their chin and launches them high into the air. Gawr appears above them and puts her hands together, combining the two red shark heads into one big one, then punches them down towards the ground. Her punch made them quickly reach the surface, and upon hitting it, they made a huge crater in the ground as their body bounced off of it. They instantly stop themselves mid air, but then see that the two are already right in front of them. With Gura’s left hand interlocked with Gawr’s right, a huge blue-red shark head energy surrounded them once again, along with smaller shark heads around their fists. They both punched The Ancient Ones at same time, their fists connected with their chest and the top half of their body exploded, leaving nothing but their legs floating in the air, and with both of them having a smirk on their face.

The girls that were watching all widened their eyes upon seeing what just happened. 

Amelia:” FINISH THEM, QUICKLY!!!” she yelled out at the two. 

The two stand upon the air, let go of each other's hands and raise their arms up, and both materialize a trident in their hands. With Gura holding her blue trident with both hands right away and Gawr holding her red one with one hand.

Gura:” WITH BOTH HANDS GAWR!!”

Gawr:” I KNOW!!” 

As Gawr grabs her trident with both hands, both of their tridents get surrounded by a huge amount of energy, with the blue energy of Gura’s trident colliding with the red energy of Gawr's. They both swing down their tridents at what’s left of The Ancient Ones, but before it reaches them, two huge black hands appear and they stop one trident each, and as soon as the tridents connected with the hands, massive cracks spread throughout the ground right under the hands. Right after their attack was stopped, two pentagrams appear next to their heads and huge black laser beams charge from them.

Gawr:” GURA!!!” (Do the thing!!)

Gura:” GAWR!!” (I know!!) 

The two pentagrams both shoot at the same time and a huge explosion transpires, a cloud of smoke swallows them all, and a sound of metal hitting the ground can be heard. The girls were all tensed up upon seeing that, until Mumei decided to get in front of Sana, she waves her hand which sends wind towards the cloud of smoke, which blows it away completely. They all let out a sigh of relief when they saw that both Gura and Gawr were standing on top of the huge hands, with their hands behind their heads and their tridents down at the ground below them. However, The Ancient Ones were also standing in front of them, with their body now back to normal.

Gawr:” Whew, good thing we can switch places with our tridents! That beam would’ve totally ruined my hair!” 

The two hands try to grab them, but they both do a backflip and escape their grasp. They then both put their right hand out and their tridents return to them.

Gawr:” Alright, listen here, The Ancient Ones! If that even is your real name!” she says while pointing her index finger at them “ You just got lucky this time! Honestly, I think you should just kill yourself before we kill you. I mean, it would just be way less embarrassing, you know? Like, what if your Elder God friends are watching you right now? They must be pretty disappointed!” 

The two huge hands disappear and The Ancient Ones materialize their sword in their right hand.

AO:” We are starting to get tired of your tricks. However, it does please Us to see that you are finally using your weapons. “ 

Gawr:” Oh sorry, I was just planning on throwing this away and using my hands to beat you up!!” 

Gura:(Dude, I kinda wanna use my trident now!)

Gawr:(I know, I’m gonna use mine too, I’m just fucking with them!)

The Ancient Ones ignore her, put their left hand out and materialize another sword in it, identical to the one they’re holding in their right hand. They tighten their grip around their swords and a huge amount of energy surrounds them, then Gura and Gawr do the same with their tridents while holding them with one hand. They both lunge towards The Ancient Ones and swing their tridents down at them, and they block them with their swords. A huge shockwave occurs between them as their weapons connected, with blue and red energy escaping behind the two sharks and dark purple energy behind The Ancient Ones. More and more energy kept bursting out of their weapons and electricity was forming around them.

Gawr:” HAH! Am I the only one who finds this funny?” she says with a smug look on her face and continues “ That the so-called Ancient Ones need TWO swords against two little girls! How embarrassing! You’re a disgrace!!” 

Upon hearing her remark, they grip their swords even harder and clench their teeth in anger.

AO:” DO NOT MAKE US LAUGH MORTAL!! WE CAN KILL BOTH OF YOU WITH OUR BARE HANDS!!!” 

The Ancient Ones swing their swords down and push the two away, then de-materialize their swords and rush at Gura. With a huge black fist, they punch Gawr to the right and send her flying into a building, then they use a knife-hand to pierce a hole straight through Gura’s stomach, making her spit out loads of blood and drop her trident onto the ground.

While most were silent from the shock of what they just saw, Amelia couldn’t help but yell out Gura’s name, she tries to run towards her, but Kronii stops her.

Gawr:” GURAA!!!” 

Gawr quickly flew out of the building towards the two, while gripping her trident tightly, covered in red energy. The Ancient Ones take their arm out of Gura’s stomach and back away and Gura remains still standing. When Gawr reaches them, she swings her trident at The Ancient Ones and they block her hit with their arms, but she still pushes them far away from Gura, and Gawr lands on the ground next to her. 

 Gura:” N-nice one… Gawr..”  she says while struggling to speak and holding the wound on her stomach.

Gawr:” I’M SORRY!! I shouldn’t have made them so angry!!” she says with her mouth shaking and teary eyes.

Fauna:” I-I have to do something!” she says and starts running towards the two.

AO:” STAY WHERE YOU ARE, CERES FAUNA!!” they say while charging an energy blast in their hand and point it down at the ground “OR WE WILL BLOW UP THE PLANET!!”

Their words stop Fauna in her tracks, with her legs shaking and tears forming in her eyes, she doesn’t know what to do. 

Gura:” Fauna… I th-thought I told you all… N-not to interfere…” 

Fauna:” Gura… W-what are you saying?.. Y-you’ll…”

Gura:” I’m f-fine… Don’t worry… I got this…”

Kronii:” Get back hare, Fauna. She’s fine.” 

Fauna:” What?” the confused Fauna quickly turns around to look at her  “Kronii?!”

Kronii simply nods at her and Fauna slowly returns to the rest of them. Then Gawr lets out a gasp as she realizes something. 

Gawr:” OH! Y-YOU CAN USE THAT!!” 

Gura:” Heh!” she gets a huge smile on her face, while blood is still dripping from her mouth and she looks up at The Ancient Ones “H-hey AO-chan… I hope you don’t think… Something like this… Is enough to kill me…” she says while breathing heavily. 

The intrigued Ancient Ones simply stand there and simply watch her with their arms crossed.

AO:” Oh? Are you trying to say that you have a way of healing yourself?” 

Gawr:” WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! JUST USE THE MOVE ALREADY!!!” 

Gura:” Uhh dude…” she says while turning her face towards Gawr “ You are ruining… The moment…” 

Gura puts her hand on her mouth before spitting more blood out, then she collapses face first onto the ground, while still conscious and breathing heavily.

Gawr:” WHAT MOMENT, YOU'RE FUCKING DYING, YOU RETARD!!! If you’re not gonna do it, then I will!! “ she says while raising her hand above Gura’s body.

Gura:” W-wait! I’ll do it m-myself…” she says, while turning over to her back. 

Gawr takes a few steps back as Gura struggles to raise her right arm up. She does a slash to do left with her right hand and rips a hole in the sky above her. 

Gura:” S-sacred Water…” 

After she manages to utter those words, water bursts out of the hole on top of her. The water was so clear, Gura could still be seen perfectly under it. Kronii and Gawr remain unfazed and simply get a smile on their faces while watching it, but everyone else was shocked, their eyes widened, as they can clearly see Gura’s wound healing. All of her wounds, along with the hoodie, get completely healed. She then crosses her legs and puts her hands behind her head. 

Gura:(Hey Gawr, can you turn the water off, I want to look cool when it disappears!) 

Gawr:(I hate you! And by the way, this water was super clear and everyone could see what you were doing.) 

Gura:(Well that’s awkward!) 

Gawr snaps her fingers and the hole in the sky above Gura closes, revealing that she is now without a single scratch. Gura raises both of her arms up, clenches her fists, then bashes her elbows against the ground, which propels her upwards and she does a back flip before landing onto the ground. 

Gawr:(Okay WOW, that was CLEAN!!) 

Gura:” Whew, now that felt good!!” she says while stretching her back.


Kiara:” Woah…” 

Calli:” I couldn’t foresee her death again but wow… I didn’t see this coming. “ 

Kronii:” See? Told you she’s fine!” 

Amelia:" SHE'S SO COOL!!!” she says while shaking Kronii back and forth.


AO:(What did she just do?...)

Gura bends over to pick up her trident, then notices that The Ancient Ones were looking at her with a confused look on their face.

Gura:” Oh wow, how rude of me, I forgot to explain what I just did! The move Sacred Water allows us to transport water from anywhere in the world. The first time I used it, I transported water from the bottom of the ocean. And this time… I transported water from Fauna’s healing waterfall!!” she says while pointing her index finger at Fauna.

Fauna:” My waterfall! ” 

Bae:” So that’s what she did!” 


AO:" We must admit, that is quite an impressive trick you have pulled. Truly, We have underestimated you. However, it appears you were too weak to pull something like that off before."

Gura:" That's right. Let's just say I was a bit out of shape, and so, I died pretty easily and my control over water wasn't as perfect like it is now. But that's enough talking! AO-chan…” she says as she points her trident towards them, together with Gawr.

Gura & Gawr:” I hope you’re ready for round two!!” 

 

To Be Continued…


New Chapter is here, sorry it took so long!! This one was hard cause I wasn't sure how to write a 2v1 fight and not have The Ancient Ones get completely destroyed, I wanted it to be more even. I think I did it good, what do you think?
Anyways, I hope you liked the first part and look forward to the second one! I'll try to get it out soon! 

8