Art of The Ancient Ones!! (+ discord server)
140 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am happy to announce that I now have a picture of The Ancient Ones to show you!! A friend on discord drew it for me! :D 
I asked him for his twitter or pixiv account, but he just told me to give his discord so, here it is: Kurono#5453

What do you think? Is this how you imagined them? They're honestly a bit more jacked than I envisioned them lol. I mean, I did imagine them to be masculine and I told him to draw them jacked, it just caught me off guard a bit when I first saw them drawn like this lmao. But I love it! Oh but I have to admit, at first I thought their mouth was like a normal human looking mouth, but then I changed my mind and told him to make it like this. I guess I'll go back to Part 2 of Chapter 2 and add that detail in lol.

Anyways, if you liked this, be sure to SMASH that favorite button, and I'll try to get him to draw some more stuff for my story. We're already talking about him drawing a cover photo for it! Only problem is, I have no idea what I want it to look like... Which brings me to this! 

https://discord.gg/kgJRHeMfnq

I made a discord server! It's supposed to be just a small chill server, feel free to join! And if you want to help design the cover photo for my story, join the server!! 

That's all for now, I'll keep working on the next chapter of the story now :D

PS. This is the surprise I was talking about in the last chapter. It wasn't supposed to take so long, my artist just couldn't stop playing Atomic Heart...

6