1. Such A Weird Kid From The Abandoned Palace
116 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" As a villain who did all the evil and shady works you should die" the shining silver sword was pierced into the heart of Eric , but no matter what he couldn't even yell since mute magic was used on him .

Eric fell from his bed , gasping heavily for air . 

" Same way of death and same way of rebirth nothing changed " Eric sighed and got up , poured a glass of water for himself and drank it .

" Welcome back to your eighty second life , Eric " he mumbled to himself sitting at the bedpost in his lonely cottage .

" So what should I do in this life. As a person with memories of all lives , I have basically did everything ......so.......yeah I remember I hadn't tried becoming a adventurer . Before the plot starts let's complete this dream job " Eric was happy with a new goal .

" Again let's review the plot . I am a side villain in a otome game " Taking Your Heart " , and didn't do any of the evil stuff but still was sacrificed by the male leads as a fake villain in front of crowd . There are in total 5 male leads and all are a obsessive type of different level for the female lead . They did shady things behind the curtain but didn't wanted their reputation to be affected so they picked a commoner , me and sacrificed me . This is the plot and the plot will start at when the male leads and female lead are 15 means when I am 18 . And I am currently 10 years old ..... So I have still 8 years I can enjoy " Eric eyes sparkled thinking of defeating demon and evil beasts.

" Hey kid are you sure aren't you too young ? Where are your parents " the adventurer guild head asked Eric . Eric was now in the Rofyens Guild , from where you can start your journey as a adventurer but the people of guild were not allowing him .

Yesterday after thinking a lot about his new job , he was determined to become a adventurer so no matter what he wasn't going to give up .

" Uncle uncle I can do this , I don't have parents I leave alone in the villageside cottage, I need to earn money and have to be a great adventurer to feed my little sister . Please allow me to go " Eric used his most useful trick , puppy eyes and spout nonsensical lies to get his job done .

The guild held looked at the little cute kid with doe eyes and couldn't help himself from nodding . He couldn't refuse such puppy eyes .

" Fine kid , you will start from F rank . By the way do you have any experience ? " The guild head as well the members were worried for the little kid before them .

" Yes yes , I practiced very hard since four . I will bring laurels to the guild " Eric was happy but still maintain his puppy eyes.

The guild members and head was blinded by his cuteness and had to give up .

" Fine kid , here is the book of rules and tricks you need to know , my members will help you to train for a month before you start your journey as solo adventurer . Are you okay with it " the guild held was still worried but couldn't deny the child's determination .

" Yes yes I am happy with your decision Uncle Leader " Eric said cutely making everyone laugh .

Eric pulled the rope tight sealing the loaded stuff on the cart . " We are ready to go . Let's go brownie " Eric patted the brown horse of the guild leader before ridding back to guild.

It has been two years since his journey as a adventurer and he developed from nobody F rank adventurer to a B rank adventurer .

Not only he developed but he also brought many laurels to the guild but not more than senior brothers and guild leader . But still he was happy with his life and development .

" Ah... Welcome back my little brother . How was your journey Eric " the 4th most powerful senior brother after the guild master , Brother Happy greeted him .

" Thank you Brother Happy and it was amazing . Please take care of this stuff " Eric pointed at the card .

" Sure Eric and go get refreshed , a huge feast is prepared today " Brother Happy smiled while walking towards the cart .

" Feast ? Why brother happy ? " Eric looked at Brother Happy confused .

" Ah you were not here so you weren't aware . Do you know Lady Brocolli got first rank in alchemy and swordsmanship and soon she will be preparing for admission into Imperial High School " Brother Happy was very happy and proud while speaking about his bestfriend .

" That's amazing , is lady Broccoli here ? Can I meet her ? " Eric was surprised by his bestie's achievement .

" Yup , she is in main hall , you go fast I will take care of this and yeah make sure to take bath , you stink " Brother Happy crunched his nose while Eric laughed saying " Sure sure brother " .

After a while everyone was present in the main hall and guild leader was happy to announce that his disciples are amazing just like him .

" Guild master don't drink too much because of happiness otherwise your wife Lady Jasmine will whop you to another planet " Brother Sleepy joked while Lady Jasmine nodded in affirmation .

Everyone laughed at the distorted face of Guild master .

" So tell us Lady Broccoli what is your plan now ? " Eric asked curiously .

" Well I would have married your Brother Rage but I still have to wait for my coming of age . So for the time being I plan to chase your brother Rage .I have to make sure he doesn't get trapped by other maidens in love " Lady Broccoli proudly declared her chase for Brother Rage who was now red like tomato .

" Don't worry Lady Broccoli , Rage has already given you his heart . You don't have to work hard . Am I not right my fellows " the guild master asked his wife and the members.

Except Lady Broccoli and Brother Rage everyone yelled " Yes "  .

" It's hot here I will go outside for fresh air " Rage got up from his seat to go out but was stopped Brother Dreamy.

" Are you sure the hall is hot or the lady beside you aka your future wife lady Brocolli is hot ? " Brother has sly smile on his face as he teased his fellow member .

" YOU.... Ah I am of out here " Rage rushed out of the hall .

" Wait a minute future father of my kids , don't leave your wife alone " Lady Broccoli chased after Rage while everyone laughed at the shy Brother Rage .

' It so different from the plot ' Eric thought .

' Lady Broccoli was one of the main villainess of the otome game and should be the crown prince's fiance with him she should have been obsessed with . But everything changed when Brother Rage saved her when she was attacked by huge evil beasts. Brother Rage single handedly wiped out all of the beasts . He is second best for a reason after all . And became the only light to pull her from the Abyss her late biological mother created for her . And from then on she begun to chase her only light aka Brother Rage everywhere and Brother Rage also like to be around her, he became the only reason for her happiness and changed her completely . In the plot she should have hated her stepmother and stepsiblings but with her change she found out that her mother was at wrong and apologized to everyone . She was accepted and loved by everyone which was total different from the plot . With due course of time she and Brother Rage both developed feelings for each other , so when the time came for her engagement , she right handedly refused and declared  that she is busy chasing her savior and confessed that she had given her maiden heart to her beloved savior . Everyone was happy and supported her except her stepbrother who was unhappy for the rejection towards his bestfriend . She also declared the she was backing out from the position of the heir of Duke Broccoli and would create her own identity to stand beside Brother Rage . ' Eric thought , he also felt that Lady Broccoli was going completely off the script .

' Everyone should have been happy for her second decision but that wasn't the case . The first supporter to emerge out was her stepsister , who also wanted break away from Broccoli Duchy and create her own name . Later on after lot of thought Duke and Duchess Broccoli also supported their childrens decision . While her stepbrother aka the third male lead , wasn't happy and accused her for not being patriotic towards the Duchy . Due to constant conflicts both of them broke away. Lady Broccoli didn't feel anything and just shrugged it off . She continued to work hard for her goal and shrugged off her jerk stepbrother's attitude . Her stepsister wasn't also happy with her brother's attitude so she went to another kingdom Imperial Academy. Well I am happy for both of the sister they won't be affected like in their previous life but I am not happy with the stepbrother aka the third male who is still jerk like past life ' Eric just felt that the third male lead is disgusting .

" So Eric what do you plan on doing now ? " The guild master asked , making Eric snap out of his thoughts .

" Oh ... I will take rest for a month before joining back in another mission . " Eric replied happily .

" Okay okay and makes sure to eat properly and take rest . Uf you face any problem come to us " Lady Jasmine answered for for her husband while others nodded .

Eric was happy to have such reliable friends and seniors .

" I shouldn't have ate so much .... but the meal cooked by Lady Broccoli and Lady Jasmine , was delicious and mouth watering couldn't help , myself from being a glutton ...... !!!! " Eric was on his way back to his small cottage , he was happily humming a song while thinking about the meal and was suddenly interrupted by a loud scream .

Eric look around , trying to spot the source of the screaming . Suddenly he heard another scream , he found out that the source of such tearful screams were coming from abandoned palace .

He had heard rumours about the abandoned palace . It was built for the second prince aka crown prince . But he never came because he was suddenly forced the position of crown prince . Because the original crown prince gave up his position of crown prince of Bourbon Empire . As he accepted the position of Duke Michigan , the heir to his uncle's Duchy in order to marry Princess Hannah , his first love and bestfriend . Since the second prince was forced the crown prince position , he was send to Duke Wolder for his education .

Another scream from the same source snapped Eric back to reality . Without wasting time he sneaked into the palace .

The palace was like a maize and was difficult to find the source . After trying a lot he was about give up when another cry of agony erupted.

Eric found out that the sound was coming from the door to his left . He raised his right foot and kicked the door . Due to intrinsic exercise and fights with beast he was lot more powerful than he seemed . With one kick the door broke open .

The people inside stopped their movements and turn back to look at the intruder .

Eric was shocked at the sight he saw . The room was full of stuff meant to torture somebody and in between those huge buff men of five , led a kid who looked five or four , on the floor . The little kid had no clothes on and his body was filled wounds some looked fresh and some looked quite old . The little was being tortured mercilessly with various instruments . And the child was crying pityfully.

Seeing such sight , Eric's blood begun to boil because he had same experience in few of his previous life and he knows how extremely painful it is . As a victim he always wanted to kill the people who inflicted such violence on him . So such a sight made his aura extremely terrifying as if he was a beast ready to tear down this people.

But the arrogant guards failed to notice such intense aura and mocked Eric . " Pfft who are you kid and ? And what are you doing here ? Do you also wanted to get whipped ? Do you have a death wish ? " All the five guards laughed when of the one of them mocked .

" Me .... I am you Dad who came to punish you for doing shady stuff " Eric also mocked while his eyes lost its lustre . 

A guard was speak when , Eric kicked him in his stomach , making him slam into the wall . Without waiting for the guards to attack , Eric begun punching and kicking them to the point of unconsciousness . When one of the guard found out that the situation was getting out of control he pushed the red button alarming other 40 guards . But no matter how many came he still whoop them to unconsciousness .

" Are you okay kid " Eric asked the little kid after making sure the situation was under control . 

The kid shivered due Eric's intense aura . Eric felt sad looking at the shivering child , he hide his intense aura and covered it with friendliness .

" Don't worry dear , I came to save you . No one will hurt you anymore , you will be safe from now on " Eric said sweetly and softly trying to calm the terrified kid .

" You.....save....me...but..why.. everybody ... hates me and wants me....dead " The kid couldn't muster up enough strength to speak but still answered Eric while stuttering a little .

Eric felt a pang in his heart . He thought ' Such a pitiful child . I must save him . He mustn't be a victim of injustice ' .

" No dear nobody hates , everyone loves you that's why your Dad sent me to save you " Eric lied .

"Really ......Dad...send ...you ? " The kid again stuttered.

" Yes come with me I will take care of you " Eric said .

The kid hesitated but still accepted Eric's hand . Eric carefully carried the kid making sure that he didn't accidentally hurt the kid.

He pulled of the rob covering him and put around the kid in his arms , covering the kid's unclothed body and then took him towards his horse. 

He climbed onto the horse and made the kid sit in his horse . One of his hands was holding the kid while his other hand was busy guiding the horse .

After sometime , when they reached Eric felt the kid in his hands has fell asleep. The kid was holding onto his shirt tightly and he tried to unhook the kids hands from his shirt , but the kid refused to let go "  Don't ....... Don't leave..... you ....warm... comfortable " the kid mumbled sleepily .

Eric couldn't help himself from smiling " Such a weird kid from the abandoned palace . Sleep tight little one , big brother will take care of you " .

6