Bonus Chapter : Character Visuals
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuji Wakana 17 year old 
"Yuuji Wakana is a 17 year old high-school student who lives with his grandma he was a top student at his school and was very good at swordsman ship however due to being bullied he preferred to be an introvert he has black hair with dark blue taints at the end he has blue colored eyes he's 180 cm tall and 60 kg in weight "

Amilia Felix , 19 year old
"Amilia Felix , well-known for her magic skills and support magic in general she went to a school for young witches and wizards to improve on her abilities , she has white hair with a blue bowtie with amethyst colored eyes she's 170 cm and 45 kg "

Boryana Rudiger , 23 year old
"Boryana is a 23 year old who's very skilled at fighting she has an aggressive tone with people who make fun of her height which is very little her father and mother were in the royal army before her mother eventually retired she's also part beast as her father is half beast and her mother is a human she has purple colored hair with purple colored eyes to match she's 155 cm and 40 kg "

Thoka Smith 
"She's a mysterious yet respectable figure as the grandmaster of Wintervale no one really knows her age because she's very secretive about it but some people think she's around 26 years old she's as tall as Amilia or just around the same she has bluish to green hair with bright red eyes"

Sirius Zeller, 34 year old
"Sirius Zeller is the harbinger of necromancy he's smart yet his arrogance leads him to ignore making a plan he's the 7th of the harbingers meaning he's the lowest rank of them all he's part undead he has grey hair and dark brown eyes he wear a half mask to look more intimidating"

1