Chapter 29 [R-18]
314 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At least the next 3 chapters are available on my pat reon. The link is at the bottom of the page.

Thank you to my Hero Patron, Cory A Cinquini.

Thank you to my Superhero Patrons, Marcus Lane, reader76 and Gregory. Thank you for all your support.

Thank you to my Legendary Hero patrons, Haha93 and Nikkolas. Thank you for your immense support.

Thank you to my Galactic Hero Patrons Toramier, Luis Barreda, Spoder man, TheBerryMan, Torrent, Orest, Gerard Steeghs, Prince Acheampong and Poke. Thank you for your extraordinary support.

Thank you all for your support. I truly appreciate it.

If you wish to become a supporter: "DragonField", on pat reon.

Or use the link at the bottom.

 


Disclaimer: If you recognise it, surprise, I don't own it.

Chapter 29– Culminating Heat (1) [R-18].

 


I am sitting on the sofa, my head in my hands, just thinking, which it hurts to do. Fuck. What the hell am I going to do?

I wish that fat fuck never fucking told me about this and that he just left me the fuck alone. It... It just messes everything up. I had a plan, it was a weird and rushed one, but it was there. I knew what I wanted and how to make it happen, and Ben looked like he was good with it as well. But now... It changes everything. And I can't go with him now. Not yet.

I can't leave yet. Now that I know, I don't want to. Fisk knew what I would do with this information. That son of a bitch, he wouldn't do anything for anyone unless it served him in some way. And even though I knew he probably wanted this done for some reason or it would benefit him somehow, I am still going to do it. Now that I know, I can't just let it be.

Releasing my head from my hands, I fall back and relax on the sofa, my neck resting along the top of it and my face looking up at the ceiling. Now, the question is how fast I can get this done because I had already told Ben that I would be done in under a month. This thing... it's not going to be a walk in the park, and it is definitely going to get some of the authorities riled up, so it's good that I can just do it and then disappear with Ben.

But if Ben finds out... it might change everything. I mean, I know there isn't a saint. Not like the boy scout he originated from, but he does have his principles, and he has drawn his line in the sand. He has things he is willing to do and things he isn't. And what I am going to do, well, I bet it crosses that line. I can't know for sure, but how often does something like that come up in conversation. So, no, I can't let Ben find out about this. He might understand, but then again, he might not. It might ruin everything.

Yes, I have to make sure Ben never finds out about this, for both of our sakes. Still, I never thought I would be going there. It is the one place I have avoided like the plague and never imagined going to, but if it is there, then I need to go. If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. It is what it is, and that means I have to do what needs doing. Even if Ben does find out, I need to do this, even if it will jeopardise anything we could have had together.

I hear the lock of the front door turning, and I jump to my feet. I don't know why. It is not like I was doing anything suspicious by sitting on the couch, but I am just a bit jumpy. I also start walking towards the door as if to greet him, the only other person with a key to the place. There is really no reason for me to get up, but I have. I do. I just enter the corridor and catch sight of the door when it opens, and I freeze there. 

Emotions hit when I see him come through, and I realise that I really do want to try for whatever it is I could have with Ben. and I can't do that with lies or with half-truths. That is the relationship my parents had, and look how fucked up they turned out. Look how I turned out. My mouth opens, wanting to spill everything and just tell him about it, but my tongue stills.

His gaze is on me, intense, severe. I have never seen him like this before, and I freeze like a deer in headlights, and I stop functioning. He slams the door shut behind him and starts walking towards me with purpose. He stalks towards me, his eyes never once leaving mine, and the sheer depth of them brings me to falter. Does he know? Did he find out that I was lying? About everything before I could tell him myself? Is it too late? Have I ruined everything?

"Ben, I-" I start, trying to try and say something to defend myself. To explain myself and try to salvage the future I was dreaming of that I wanted. But he doesn't let me talk. He doesn't give me a chance to say anything before he is upon me, grabbing me tight by the shoulders and bearing down on me. Again, I can't find any words to say as his eyes look down into mine, getting closer and closer.

And then our lips touch, and my shock explodes before turning into something else. I forget everything, all the pain, all the worries and all the problems. And I focus on putting my hands on the back of his head and pulling his face into mine even more. I lose myself in his touch, forgetting everything in favour of this culmination of all my wants. He does much the same, hefting me up and holding me tight as he loses himself in me. We lose ourselves in each other.

Eventually, our lips pull away, both of us having to breathe, and I realise my back is pressed against a wall, Ben holding me against it. We breathe and just stare at each other. The only sound is our panting as we look into each other's eyes and say nothing. There are no words. There is nothing to say. There is just me and him. And yet, what I was doing earlier pops into my mind, and it makes me stop. To rethink for a second

"...Ben, I-" I try again, wanting to get it out before we go any further. So we can start fresh, so everything won't be built off of lies. So we can go the distance. I want to get it all out now because if I don't now, then I never will. But before I can get it out, again, he stops me.

"Shh. It's okay, I know. I know." I stall and blink. I falter once more. 

"You don't have to say anything. I have wasted too long on absolutely nothing. On being a fucking idiot... Just forget everything with me. Just... just be with me..." He says, and I can't say anything else. My hands grab the back of his head, and I pull him to me.

 


*LEMON START*

Felicia's pulse quickened, her blood pumped, and just general excitement writhed through her body. I could feel it, and so could she. Tonight was the night. Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat, grew more excited. The platinum blonde moved, her spine tingling at his touch. She was still dressed in her night clothes, a simple pair of skimpy shorts and an oversized t-shirt that came down to her knees. It left little to the imagination but also covered enough of her immense amount of curves that I wanted to just tear it off.

I slapped her ass, unable to contain myself any longer and having held back from doing so since the moment I met her. But, finally, I can't wait any longer. If there was one thing Felicia knew how to do, it was how to get a man's attention. She had flaunted herself at me since we first set eyes on each other, and she both meant it to be a taunt and also a way to entice at the same time. She had stopped after Fisk, but just like the earth continues to move, her ass continued to catch my eye.

Felicia separates from me, and the only reason I don't moan at the loss is when she reaches down and grabs her shirt. Desperately pulling it up and over her head as if it was scalding. I stopped and just watched, mesmerised by the sight. Why had I been holding out so long and denying myself this? Why would a thirsty man find an oasis and simply stare at it and not drink it in? All that time, I was looking for something, for some meaning, when it was right in front of me. Time for the real score.

At her insistence, I lower her to the ground, where she pulls her top off wholly, revealing her black bra. She flings the top somewhere. I don't care where. That is not what I am looking at. I moved forward, but she pushed me back. Felicia turned around and placed her hands against the wall, and waited for me to come up to her. I moved closer and held her from behind, my hips against hers. Friction ensued. Slow, torturous friction.

"...I want you so much," I whisper into her ear, my arms wrapped around her midsection, holding her tight against me. Feeling her heat against me, my fingers danced along her skin.

"I know. I want you too... but you have been playing hard to get. Really making my life hard." She says, grinding herself up against me. Then, agonisingly slowly, her backside moves up and down, side to side, Her innate seductive and femme fatale nature making an appearance, drawing me in.

"You have made it hard for me as well." I huskily say, my head pressed to the side of hers, feeling her silky hair against my skin. Finally, I can't keep my lips away any longer, and I start to kiss and nibble on her ear. The way she shivers makes me feel amazing.

"Well, how about we resolve that for each other." She pushed back with he ass, making me step back, and then she twisted around. She leaned back against the wall, her arms crossed under her breasts, pushing them up against her black bra. I realised Felicia had put her cleavage on display. It deserved to be on display. I saw a hint of her breast almost falling out of her bra, the fabric almost proving too feeble to keep the greatness contained before she casually slipped it back in.

Whoa, easy there, Ben…just…..got to keep it calm….just slow your roll and take it easy. It has been a long time since I last-. When was the last time? With Mary Jane, right? But.. that was as Peter, in my memories. Okay, there was Gwen, my first. And then a few others, including Liz Allen and then the last time was with Mary Jane. But that's not actually right, is it? Those are just memories, and I haven't had time for the opposite sex focusing purely on other things and trying to keep myself from Felicia. So, is this technically my first time being a clone and all?

"Come on, Ben. What are you waiting for?" Felicia put her hands down on her hips and smiled. Not the flirtatious and tempting smile, but a genuine, sincere smile with emotion and feeling. She wants me, no games, no ulterior motives. I am her goal. Alright, Ben. This new realisation of this technically being my first time doesn't change anything. I have the memories and the experience from both lives and let's hope that is multiplicative and not additive. 

So what if this body is technically a virgin? It's the data that matters, not the hardware. I have the experience and the knowledge, and I know what I am doing. All that remains is for me to christen this new body of mine and get it really going. And damn, Felicia is a godly christening worthy of a massive ship like Noah's Ark. Fuck, I'm talking gibberish. Focus Ben. I can't mess this up, not now. Just trust yourself, Ben, follow your instincts and do what comes naturally. She won't hate it.

"Well, if you aren't going to come to me..." I refocus on the moment and watch as her pure smile changes and gets a little more dangerous. Hungry.

Felicia moves closer towards me. The beautiful criminal put her hands on the back of my head and smiled before moving closer towards my face.

"I'm not waiting anymore, Ben", Felicia said.

"Me neither." Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes gravity. I think that's how it goes, anyway. Whatever, the point is my eyes are back on her. And I am not taking them off of her any time soon.

"Good. Then let's get to it... unless you're still angry about my criminal activities and how I've messed with you. Are you still feeling a bit hard up about me" Felicia said. "Literally and figuratively…..I've been a very bad girl, maybe, I deserve a spanking?" However, the smirk on her face belays that it would not actually be a punishment.

I thought it was very tempting to bend Felicia over the knee and spank her ass until raw. My hand itched to do it. Tempting, but I held back from my very real desire to do so. Maybe after we get a bit more familiar. Felicia stepped closer towards me and put a hand on my crotch, getting immensely familiar with me.

"You know you want to... just like I want to do to you," Felicia said. She moved closer towards me, smiling. She ran her foot up the side of my leg. One of her hands ran down my front while the other took a handful of my ass. I could feel her warm hands caressing me, and the pants on my legs tightened a little bit.

"I have been wanting to grab this cute thing for so long," Felicia said. "Just like you have wanted to grab me. My beautiful face, my gorgeous hair…..my large, round breasts, which are very firm and very real." My gaze goes down, drawn to the luscious lumps of flesh.

"...You are truly blessed," The words leave my lips, expressing my thoughts.

She reached a hand up to her chest and grabbed ahold of her bra, and pushed one of the breasts out. She then held my hand and placed it on the front of her breast. Automatically I squeezed it, and Felicia closed her eyes, breathing in pleasure. My fingers, on autopilot, rubbed her nipple a few seconds later.

"As are you," Felicia said, punctuating it by tightening her grip on my ass. "But, the proof is in the pudding. And I've waited far too long to take this nice and gentle. We can do that later, but right now, I want you to rock my world. I want hot and heavy. Wrap those hands around my hips, my real curvy hips, which were made to be squeezed around this waist. My nice plump thighs, which fit a nice juicy cock." Felecia decides to no longer waste any time and gets right to it.

Felicia slid down my pants and exposed my erection to the heavy air. The beautiful woman wrapped her fingertips about my length. I closed my eyes at the feeling of Felicia working her fingertips around me.

"My long legs, they're very nice as well, and….you can see the outline of my pussy lips. See them…..see them right here…that's where you want to be?"

Felicia ran her thumb down the crotch of her shorts which were riding high. Her hand held onto me, and continued stroking. The swelling increased with Felicia bringing her grip up and down several times. She had me in the palm of her hand in more ways than one.

"It's where you want to be," Felicia said. "It's where you need to be, Ben." Felicia dipped down a fraction of an inch and looked headlong into my cock. "Such a nice cock throbbed right in front of my lips. I know exactly where I want my mouth to be right now." My head spins at the notion.

"I can suck on it if you want," Felicia said.

"Do it," I said without even thinking about it.

"I wouldn't do this for anyone," Felicia said. "But you are not just anyone."

My hands go down and rest on the back of her head, caressing her platinum locks. Felicia opened her mouth wide and flicked her tongue against my long rod.

"I guess I am blessed," I said.

"In more ways than one." Felicia gave a saucy smile and was about to carry on, taking control. As much as I would like that, I also want to be a participant, so I just do what feels natural and take control.

"Hands behind your back." Felicia's smile widened at my words, and she obediently put her hands behind her back, giving me control and letting me take the lead. Though we both knew no one could force anything on the other here. 

"That's more like it, Ben," Felicia said. "I'm not a vanilla type of girl, Ben. I go out and steal things in a tight latex suit, so you better be ready to get wild."

"God, I hope so," I said.

"Don't hope. Just do. And you can start by fucking me raw," Felicia said.

"Not just yet. Just open your mouth wide."

Felicia opened her mouth and accepted my long throbbing cock. I tested the waters a bit first, not wanting to get ahead of myself, but as I looked down, the look in Felecia's eyes told me all I needed to know. I grabbed tightly onto her hair and pushed myself into the back of her throat.

Finally, all of those months of teasing were over, and I was going to finally vent the frustration that had been building up. It had been a long game of cat and mouse, no pun intended, with both of us playing hard to get and trying our best, but there was only so long we could hold out. And I hate the fact that I did since I was now experiencing heaven. She sucked, and I unravelled.

The sensation was utterly indescribable, and my cock in her mouth made me light up with pleasure. I had obviously experienced it before, but with Felicia, it was different; she seemed to get a lot more enjoyment out of it than any of the other girls I remember. Then, losing myself, I held the side of Felicia's face and rocked into her mouth.

Felicia's tongue reached as much of me as it could. She licked my length and pushed it deeper into her mouth. Felicia bent down.

"Oh, you want to go further," I said, surprised. No one else had gone that far. I'm not the biggest guy in the world, I'm pretty sure the honour goes to The Hulk, but I am a guy with an enhanced super body. "Just let me know if you want to stop. This is the last time I'll say it."

I held the back of Felicia's head and pushed her down on my crotch. My rod filled the back of her throat. She backed off and came back down around me. Her eyes never left mine, and I could just tell by the look in her eyes she was saying something snarky like, 'And they say chivalry is dead,'. She didn't let it stop her.

Felicia inhaled my throbbing member. Every moment it buried into the back of her throat, she just became more wound up. She wanted me to cum and would go to any length to see it happen, literally.

I marvelled at her neck strength and the rate Felicia deep-throated me. I held onto the back of the woman's head and ploughed into her mouth. My balls sized up and were getting very close to injecting their load inside of her.

"Fuck. I'm getting close, and this is all your fault," I said.

Felicia was pleased with the fact she was responsible for it. Happy that those balls cradling against her chin were about to be emptied. I could practically see the horniness spread through her body all the way. Reaching my limit, I grabbed Felicia's head and slammed inside of her.

My balls released and sent a blast of cum into her waiting mouth. I gripped the side of Felicia's face and shot into her, injecting the back of her throat with a never-ending rush of seed.

The dust settled, and Felicia moved back, releasing me. And then she stuck out her tongue for me to see. She swallowed his cum. "Now, you're mine. There's no going back."

Hearing that, I quickly got into action. I'm hers now, and she is mine. I promptly undid Felicia the rest of the way and unveiled her sexy body to the world by ripping off her bra and absolutely destroying it in the process. She didn't mind. Her nice slender neck and body with a great deal of muscle tone were now fully exposed. Her round breasts popped out in front of me, and they were so gorgeous. I ran my hands down them and squeezed them. The bounce was mesmerising, and I grabbed and released them several times.

"Don't tease me…" Felecia spoke.

"Oh, that's really rich coming from you." I couldn't help but retort, but I listened and progressed. I sampled the delights of Felicia's warm and bountiful chest. I took a nipple into my mouth and kissed it.

One of my hands, along with my mouth, sucked Felicia's nipple, making it harder. However, my other hand didn't idle, and I hurriedly worked the short shorts she was wearing down over her slender hips. Just as I expected when I saw it riding up, she didn't wear a single article of underwear underneath her shorts, which made things a bit more enticing.

I slowly rubbed Felicia's moist lips and smiled. Then, I shifted a finger inside Felicia and pumped deeper into her body. Felicia worked her hips up in response.

Her smooth pussy lips moulded over my eager fingers. Felicia gasped when I moved down, going between her thighs.

"I bet you want me here, don't you?" I pumped inside of her. She gripped me hard on the shoulders. My finger had been ensnared in her womanhood; it was almost like she would lose it if I slid out of her.

"I want you wherever you feel like taking me, Ben," Felicia panted. "Don't hold back on me; never hold back on me." I slipped a second finger inside her, and then a third followed. I pushed deep into Felicia and manipulated the centres of her walls.

Felicia's eyes rolled back, and she didn't even bother to disguise the moans of pleasure. Moans as if no man had ever made her feel this good. Or even women came close. I like Felecia; I know what she is into. Felicia was losing it at this point, my digits dancing and my fingering her to a constant state of orgasm.

"Stand up." I released Felicia. She quickly stood to her feet on shaky legs and turned around to face the wall. Her pump ass stuck out. I gripped one of my hands on her ass.

It was almost too easy. I expected something to go wrong like it always does. But then I remember that I am not a Parker anymore; I am a Reilly. No Parker luck. I never thought a situation like this would happen. Yet, here I had the Black Cat pressed against the wall. I still remember all the times I chased her down to try and put her in jail. And now my cock pushed against her lower back and came dangerously close to coming down.

"Tell me what you want." Felicia breathed heavily when she could feel my, her lover's, cock against her entrance. It tapped on the door but pulled away before it slipped inside.

 


I want to talk more with you guys, so I am starting to leave little notes at the end of each chapter like this.

I have been watching Uramichi-Oniisan lately, and it is super funny. It is basically about this guy who does a children's show, but he is kind of depressed and hates life and has come to terms with the fact that reality is shit and everything sucks. He does his job, but a bunch of funny stuff happens, and he regularly gives the kids advice that is solid but delivered in a weird way, scaring the kids. It is also kind of feel-good because he has these moments of levity where the kids are just so innocent and pure and nice that he kind of feels all the bad stuff vanish for a bit. Anyway, great anime. You should check it out if you have the time.

Now, onto the Marvel category. SPOILERS AHEAD. Secret Invasion episode 4. It was good, but again, it was not really anything to write home about. I like it, but it wasn't really to the standard of the other shows we have had. And I am talking Wanda-Vision and Loki, not She-Hulk. This is supposed to be a world-spanning Invasion with big ramifications, but it is not nearly epic enough. I understand that this is supposed to be secret and about spies and subterfuge and shit. But give me one cool action scene that isn't a bunch of dudes hiding behind stuff and shooting at each other or people immediately getting dropped.

Also, some people are getting hyped by the ending when Gravik took a shot to the head and just casually walked it off, and yeah, it was cool, but we already knew about it. We knew he was a super Skrull, we saw him heal his hand when Talos stabbed him that one time, and we also knew that Extremis was involved in making the super Skrulls, so obviously, he is near immortal. 

The Rhodey being a Skrull thing wasn't as much of a surprise, given that he was acting out of character. Firing Nick Fury when a guy like him would usually trust him. This is the guy that would trust Tony Stark when he was full of alcohol and on a bender, and he wouldn't trust in the words of a competent super spy like Nick Fury. Even if he was a bit rusty. As for whether Rhodey has been a Skrull for years, I don't think so, but it is possible. I personally think that he was replaced sometime after Endgame since I can't see the Skrull fighting Thanos and going back in time to steal the power stone. Time Travel might seem like something the Skrulls would want to go back and win their war. So no, Rhodey hasn't been a Skrull since Iron Man 2, where they switched to Don Cheadle.

Overall, I just kind of feel like they haven't put as much effort into this show as it should have had. I think that is partly because I know the comic stuff, and the director for this show didn't look at the comics at all, having been told not to. I feel like to showcase Fury being rusty, they should have had him have a proper fight where he is all over the place, only just managing to clinch it. Right now, I am just seeing a Fury that isn't being very effective because no one trusts him, and he has no resources or support. That is not him being old and rusty. That is him having a bad situation. Also, a slight PS, did anyone feel like Fury was a bit angry when he knew Rhodey was a Skrull but was still talking about brothers and ancestry, which didn't actually mean jack shit to the Skrull. I feel like next episode, Fury is going to kick the shit out of Rhodey because of him being a false black guy and making use of it.

Now, onto something else. Bleach Thousand Year Blood War part two is out! I have already watched the first episode, and it was just kind of a reintroduction of what was going on. Everybody is training or recuperating. Ichigo might become so powerful that he might break the human world. Uryu is being a little bitch and switched sides, going all Quincy and shit. Regarding the bit with Bambietta, I think her name is, confused me a little. Did she lure that guy with her boobs and then kill him immediately and zip them back up. Or did she lure him over, have sex with him, and then cut him perfectly down the middle into two. Not really important, but it is just a thought that stuck with me. Because, ya know, boobs.

If you want to chat more about this or any other topic, come to my Discord through the link.

The link to everything you need and my patronage:

https://linktr. ee/dragonfield

(Remover the space between the dot and the ee)

That is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will see you in the next one!

Stay safe, and have fun!

5