C19 – After Treatment [Spicy]
2.7k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Davron washed himself in the living room and then called everyone back to celebrate Luna’s health improvement.

Flora took out the preserved meat from the under floor storage located in the living room. She brought the meat to Ellena, who was cooking a stew on the fireplace.

While Flora and Ellena were preparing the food, Luna and her brother were cleaning up the table on which she had been lying not long ago.

Ellena had told them to do clean it. She took cleanliness very serious and tried to keep everything clean as much as her situation allowed it. This was very unusual for commoners. Most villagers didn’t even wash their teeth. It wasn’t even a matter of money, but a matter of culture. You could maintain basic oral hygiene by using a plant paste made of common plants, which cost anything. In fact, Ellena was always making the same plant paste for their children and forced them to use it.

“Flora, bring the bowls. Luna, have you finished?” Ellena was walking to the kitchen table with a hot pot of meat stew.

“Yes, mom” Luna answered her mother.

Davron took the wet cloth from Luna, picked up the water bucket and went outside to hang up the wet cloths and to dump the water in the bucket.

As he came back, he saw the girls sitting at the table and waiting for him. In the middle of the table was a pot with steam coming out of it.

“Mhmm, smells good” Davron was enchanted by the smell, especially after the hard day.

While Davron sat down at table, Ellena already started to pour the stew into her children’s bowls. Of course, as a good mother, her turn was the last.

“Enjoy your meal!” said Ellena to everyone.

“Enjoy your meal!” The siblings answered Ellena.

They spend their time eating, laughing and telling bizarre everyday stories. Davron and his family had so much fun, that they didn’t even notice how much time had passed, and noticed only when it was already deep night.

Flora yawned, followed by Luna. They couldn’t keep their eyes open anymore.

“We should pack up” said Ellena.

YAWN, Yeah” Davron couldn’t suppress his yawn.

They tidied up and went to their beds.

Davron was lying on his bed and waiting for Ellena to come join him. She had gone to the sisters to change clothing and to wish them good night.

*Creak

The bedroom door opened. It was Ellena, who came in. She was wearing her usual nightgown, which Davron could only catch a glimpse of, as it was too dark to see everything of Ellena. Candles were only for the rich, the poor had to be content with moonlight.

Ellena came to the left side of the bed and lied down. Her long brown hair was spread upon her cloth pillow, which was stuffed with dried grass.

As the mother-son duo lied in the darkness, trying to fall asleep, Davron turned his face to his left to see his mother’s face.

“Mom” Davron called out to his mother.

“Yes, darling?” She turned her head to look at her son.

“Mom, can I get a little present from you?” Davron asked Ellena vaguely.

“Hmmm, what would it be?”

“Can I please drink your milk… like before?” Davron blurted out his inner desire.

Different from his old world, women in this world did not lose their lactating capabilities if they breastfed long enough, and that’s exactly what happened with Davron. Ellena couldn’t get this rascal off her breasts, so through his help, Ellena managed to keep her breastfeeding ability.

Davron surprised his mother with his wish. Ellena needed a bit of time to collect her thoughts and ponder about it.

‘Can we.. Is it okay? I’m his mother and he did already drink it, nothing would change. However, it’s not normal for us to do that with his age’ Ellena was debating herself in her mind. ‘I miss it too. I bet it’s not a big deal, he is still my son!’

“Oookay, but only because you made such an effort for Luna!” Ellena gave him her approval.

She sat up in the bed. Since Ellena wore a nightgown, she needed to take it off. With trembling hands, Ellena grabbed her nightgown at its sides and pulled it off over her head.

Davron gulped loudly as he saw Ellana’s skin, which glowed in the moonlight coming from the gap in the closed window shutters. He couldn’t remember when he had seen his mother naked for the last time, since Ellena had started to strip herself in her daughters bedroom when Davron got older.

Silence.

They couldn’t find words, as the mother-son duo felt nervous.

“Come. Because of you, your poor mother is freezing now” Ellena was the first to break the ice.

Davron didn’t need to be told twice, so he slowly moved his body closer to Ellena. His left hand went to her upper back, to hold himself in place.

Ellena’s heart was beating fast, as she saw Davron’s head coming closer to her chest. She felt as if lightning went through her body, when her son’s mouthing enclosed her right nipple.

While Ellena was overwhelmed by the stimulus she got through her own son, Davron licked her hard nipple inside his mouth, as he thought ‘Finally, I waited for so long’

At first, Davron started to suck slowly and gently on her nipple. As the first droplet of Ellena’s milk entered his mouth, Davron increased the intensity. He sucked on them as if he was a desert nomad who finally found an oasis after a long time.

“Mhmm, mhmm” Ellena felt her honeypot stir up, as she moaned to her own son sucking her breast. She had missed the time she breastfed her son.

Hearing his own mother’s moans turned Davron further on. He started to nibble on her nipple, while his right grabbed her other boob.

As both of them turned each other on, Davron decided to throw away all his hesitations. He pressed Ellena down and removed his mouth from the swollen red nipple. Like a predator, Davron went up to her face and pressed his lips on top of his mother’s.

Ellena felt a foreign tongue trying to invade her mouth. She didn’t even hesitate and let the invader in. Feeling Davron’s tongue exploring her tiny mouth, made Ellena go crazy, she even started to battle his tongue with her own.

10 minutes had passed with them making out. Davron couldn’t endure it anymore. He spread Ellena’s legs and pressed his lower body onto hers.

As both of them rubbed their body against the others, Ellena noticed Davron’s tent pressing on her honeypot, which was covered by a lone pantie. This made her recover a sliver of rationality in her horny mind.

Although, Ellena was wet like never before, she suppressed her naughty thoughts as she remembered her motherly responsibilities, and pushed her son away.

“S-st-stop! We have to stop right here!” said Ellena in a stern tone.

“Let’s forget that this ever happened and go sleep” after Ellena said it, she turned away from her son, who couldn’t comprehend what got into his mother.

“But why?! Didn’t you feel good?!” Davron questioned her confused.

Ellena turned back to her son and showed her teary face.

“Davron, what happend is wrong! As I mother, I failed both of us!” Ellena cried.

“Do you know how bad it was what we did? Doing such things is not only heavily forbidden by the kingdom, but also by almost every good god!”

“I don’t care!” refuted Davron.

“Kingdom?! Gods?! Where is the kingdom when we live such a life? Where were the gods when Luna fell ill? They don’t care about us! Why should we care about any kingdom or any god if they treat us like shit?” said Davron with an angry tone, as he remembered his life until now.

“Dav, even if we forget about laws, you're still my son and I’m your mother. That’s not normal” Ellena tried to convince her son and herself.

Davron gently grabbed her hand.

“Mom, I don’t care what anyone would think about us. I only care about my feelings towards you and your feelings towards me!” Davron spoke gentle to his emotional mother.

Ellene let her son’s words sink in.

“Dav, let me think about it… okay?” Ellene couldn’t say no, no matter how hard she tried. Her rational brain said no while her whole existence said yes!

“okay..” Davron answered her. He knew it was pointless to try to convince her right now.

 

Please try out my new side project, The Floating World. I use it to experiment on my writing.

72