Chapter 72
1.1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She forced herself to stand up. She could not let Lu Xiao and Wen Feng Yu and most of all Shuo Feng die in vain. She placed all the other instruments in her Xu Ding and hugged the Nu Wa Stone highly in her bosom.

Before that, she felt that no matter how tough this journey, she would continue on for her Shi Fu. But it wasn’t as simple as her suffering. She had forgotten her how hard her life was. No matter who became associated with her, they would be implicated. Her parents, her Shi Fu. Now even Shuo Feng, Lu Xiao and Wen Feng Yu.
Her entire palm was full of sweat. She had an ominous premonition. For one Instrument, 3 people had already died. If all 16 were unsealed and placed together, it would have the strength to destroy the world. Such a heavy burden. How could she carry it. Hence she would have to be fast.

She touched Tang Bao glad to at least have her.

Hua Qian Gu used the Kun Lun Mirror to return to Chang Liu. However, she found that Bai ZI Hua was no longer there. She screed Chang Liu Mountain. However, she was surprised to find that the theft of the instruments had not been discovered. Her Shi Fu had not alerted the rest. She immediately started to search for him, but she could not find him

She had gone through all that trouble to find the Nu Wa stone, but where was her Shi Fu?!

She calmed herself down. Since he woke up, the first thing he must do was to find the instruments, which means he went to find her.

Crap!

Hua Qian Gu finally understood Lan YU Lan Feng’s erratic actions and immediately took out the Kun Lun Mirror and returned to Lan Yu Lan Feng’s crystal palace.

Lan Yu Lan Feng was not supposed at all at her return and asked her whether she was back to join them or hand over the instruments.

Hua Qian Gu asked icily where her Shi Fu was.

Lan Yu Lan Feng refused to give a straight answer, and before she could blink, Hua Qian Gu had already used the Kun Lun Mirror to teleport herself in front of Lan Yu Lan Feng, placing her sword on her neck.

Lan Yu Lan Feng did not even try to dodge her attack. After Chang Bai Mountain, Shuo Feng’s death and her teacher’s disappearance, she had lost all rationality.

“You really care a lot for your Shi Fu, even daring to steal the instruments for him. He doesn’t lost to you. He sacrificed himself to save you and even came all the way here to find you despite being fatally poisoned. What a strong bond you have. It makes me so touched....” Her tone was mocking, yet it seemed to encompass some pity and helplessness.

Hua Qian Gu demanded to know where her Shi Fu was, her sword leaving a wound on Lan Yu Lan Feng’s neck.
Lan Yu Lan Feng said that she only wanted the Instruments and did not want to oppose her and revealed that she only let her have the Xuan Tian Umbrella because Bai Zi Hua was in her hands.

Hua Qian Gu was so furious she could not speak. She did not expect herself to be defeated, twice in Lan Yu Lan Feng’s hands.
Lan Yu Lan Feng tried to tempt her, saying that she knew herself if the Instruments were more important or her Shi Fu was more important.

Hua Qian Gu knew that her Shi Fu was more important than anything else. However, everyone else was innocent. If her Shi Fu knew that she had endangered the six realms, he would rather die. She was extremely confused. If she had not been so gullible then, her Shi Fu would not even have been poisoned.

“Let me tell you three things. First, I have already asked Kuang Ye Tian to delay the sovereign  (Sha Qian Mo), so don’t you think of using him to make me hand over Bai Zi Hua. Second, you have very little time, because your Shi Fu can’t hold on much longer!”

Hua Qian Gu’s two hands formed into a hand sign and she quickly cast a hypnotic spell. At the same the the Cui Lei Bell’s sound rang out urgently and clearly.

Lan Yu Lan Feng was pale as she grit her teeth and laughed: “Don’t waste your energy. I already know that you would do this. Hence, even I don’t know where Bai Zi Hua is hidden.”

“I don’t believe you!” Hua Qian Gu’s eyes were both bloodshot as she took two steps back, refusing to give up. Even though her hypnotism skills were not as good as Lan Yu lan Feng, with the effect of the Cui Lei Bell, her powers has increased a few fold.

Lan Yu Lan Feng resisted desperately, and at last her mind was captured and her body keeled over, her fish tail twitching in pain. Her entire eyes and turned blue and she raised her head to give a long tragic howl. It sounded like the most touching song of grief.

Hua Qian Gu then saw her tears fall drop by drop to the ground, turning into a ground pull of pearls. Tears of a mermaid. These were one of the most valuable treasures in the world. How many people had captured and tortured mermaids, but even till death, they refused to shed a single tear. However at this moment, Lan Yu Lan Feng’s tears fell like rain, like the shining milky way of the heavens.

Hua Qian Gu  had never seen someone shed so many tears under the influence of the Cui Lei Bell. How much pain and misery was hidden in this person’s heart.

Her heart softened and she wanted to stop. However, she suddenly thought of her Shi Fu and she told herself that she must not be soft hearted and she could not be beguiled by the tears of this venomous snake. She grit her teeth and continued destroying her psyche.
“Where is my Shi Fu?”

“I.... I don’t know....”
“Say it!”

Lan Yu Lan Feng’s rolled on the floor from the pain in her head.

“I really don’t know.....”

“Who knows?!”

“I only told my subordinates to randomly find someone to hide Bai Zi Hua, and not report to me. After that kill that person.”

“What...What did you say?!” Hua Qian Gu was so shocked she took two steps back.

Lan Yu Lan Feng cried and laughed at the same time: “Hahaha, I said that unless the sky turns purple and the sea flows towards the sky, then do not bring Bai ZI Hua out forever.”

“What does that mean?” she felt something in her heart snap.

“It means that unless the Demon God is born, you will never see your Shi Fu.....”

Hua Qian Gu’s eyes widened in rage and she clenched her fist. Lan Yu Lan Feng screamed in agony and she grabbed her head and thrashed around on the floor, her mind lost. At times she scolded loudly at other times she gave a bone chilling laughter.

“What kind of sky is this?! What are immortals?! Since you have treated me unfairly, I will mess up your world. Sine you have been unkind to me, I will destroy your immortal realm!”

When she finished her scolding, she suddenly curled her body up in pain and started sobbing: ” If not for me, you would still be the god of war that sits high above the six realms. If not for me you would not become enemies with the entire Immortal Realm. If not for me, you would not be removed of your status as an Immortal and be chased to the Man Huang (Wilderness, an place of exile for Immortals who have committed crimes) At the beginning, I only got close to you to obtain the Instrument of the Gods! You clearly knew that the whole time, I was lying to you! Why then were you so good to me?!! Why?!! Wait for  me... Wait for me... Hand on, I will surely save you....”

Lan Yu Lan Feng’s painful screams accompanied her tears to pierce through Hua Qian Gu’s heart.

So she was.....

So she had forsaken everything and used every method she could to revive the Demon God, like herself to save someone she loved.....

Hua Qian Gu stopped attacking. She raised her head to the sky and gave a piercing howl of grief, her eyes becoming a shocking blood red. She flew out of the crystal palace and broke through the surface of the sea. She looked down at the vast 3000 miles of sea, her heart full of worry.

Since she had limited time, no matter how she tried to hide, she could not hide him too far. Today, if she would turn the entire Eastern Ocean upside down, she did not believe she could not find where her Shi Fu was hidden!!

She closed her eyes and pushed her hands out forcefully. The sky changed colour and huge waves rose on the sea.

“Gu Tou! Don’t be like this!” Tang Bao shouted desperately in her ear, trying to stop her. However, Hua Qian Gu’s worry ha already turned to madness. How could she listen to anything.

The depths of the sea started violently trembling, and wave after wave began to form. Hua Qian Gu was using the power of the Fu Chen Pearl (Fu is float, Chen is sink, so it literally means a pearl with the power to control the movement of the sea) and expending large amounts of her energy to search for Bai Zi Hua inch by inch.
The seafloor was thrown into chaos. Those in the dragon palace thought that something had gone wrong with the Ding Hai Shen Zhen (Mystical Sea Stabilising Needle). However, they saw that someone was stirring up the waves. In moments, a large number of prawn soldiers and crab generals appeared. However, they could not go near her.

The Dragon King could not believe that the crazed person who was turning the entire Eastern Sea upside down was the Mount Mao Sect Leader, whom he had seen at the Immortal’s Banquet, Hua Qian Gu. Now she had the Instruments of the God and almost nobody could stop her. If this continued, he was afraid that his palace would collapsed and immediately sent out word to Chang Liu and the whole immortal realm.

Lan Yu Lan Feng took a long while to regain consciousness. She saw how the entire sea water was foaming and understood what Hua Qian Gu was trying to do. She could not helped to shocked. Idiots, idiots. To think there was someone even sillier than her. But she would absolutely not let any part of her heart soften or pity her. In this world, other than him, nobody bothered to her. Even if they all died, it would not concern her! As for Bai Zi Hua, she would never hand him over. Moreover, now even if she wanted to, it was impossible. Unless the Demon God really was born–

And now, she only need to do one thing and the demon god could be born. Lan Yu Lan Feng smiled gleefully. If she had not screed Bai ZI Hua’s most private memories, she would not have discovered that things were actually so simple. However one part of his memories seemed to have been sealed off by Hua Qian Gu with an extremely powerful seal that could not be broken. No matter how she tried, it was useless. So she could only give up. But she was extremely curious what it was that Hua Qian Gu required to use so much of her powers to protect and to hide.

When Lan Yu lan Feng flew up to the surface of the sea, the sun had already setting. The evening sky was blood red, setting off  the Hua Qian Gu’s blood red pupils. All around the sea were crowds. Almost all were immortals who had rushed here to try to stop her. She used the Fu Chen Pearl to search for Bai Zi Hua in the sea and used the Fu Xi Zither and Pan Gu Axe to keep the heavenly soldiers at bay. The fact that she gathered all 16 instruments had been completely exposed. The entire immortal realm had rushed down, knowing that the calamity was at hand. Yet, nobody could capture her.  Hua Qian Gu had long lost all rationality, and only cared about looking for Bai Zi Hua. If this went on, Shi Fu were disintegrate.

Shi Zun and Ru Zun had both arrived and saw Hua Qian Gu’s crazed state. Yet, they did not know what had gone wrong.

“Have you found Zun Shang?”

“I have searched everywhere but I cannot find him.” Luo Shi Yi shook his head. He was worried about both Hua Qian Gu and Tang Bao.

Ni Man Tian was both shocked and secretly happy. She knew that Hua Qian Gu was finished.

Qing Shui kept shouting at Hua Qian Gu, but no matter what they said, Hua Qian Gu could not listen.

“Zi Hua’s instruments are all in her hands, unless.....”

“No.” Sheng Xiao Mo interrupted him. “No matter what is the reason, Qian Gu will not do anything to Shi Xiong. Maybe it’s his poison....”

“I knew that taking this girl into Chang Liu the biggest mistake ever! What blind ambition. After becoming the head disciple, she tries to steal the Instruments of the Gods. Now she has kill Wen Feng YU and gathered all 16 instruments. It looks like the birth of the Demon God cannot be prevented.”

Sheng Xiao Mo looked at him sternly, unlike his usually heck care self: “Shi Xiong, you are jumping to conclusions. There is no proof that Wen Feng Yu was killed by Qian Gu. All these years, we saw her grow up. We both know what kind of person she is.”

“Hmph. I don’t know. I only know that she is a jinx. If the person was not killed by her, how can the Dong Huang Bell be in her hands? If not to release the Demon God, why would she need to gather the Instruments of the Gods? At the Immortal Sword’s Meet, she wanted to kill a fellow disciple. Such a disciple should have long been chased out of the sect. To think that you and Zi Hua have been protecting her.”

“So you knew.”

“Do you think anything can escape my eyes? It’s just that disciplining the disciple is the business of the Shi Fu and I don’t want to spoil my relationship with Zi Hua for the sake of a small Hua Qian Gu. Let’s see what he has to say! Goddamnit. Where did he run off to?” Mo Yan knitted his eye brows tightly together and glared at Hua Qian Gu. and cursed under his breath. Sheng Xiao Mo knew that he was just worried about Bai Zi Hua.

Even since he knew that Bai Zi Hua had been poisoned by the poison from the Shen Nong Cauldron, even though he appeared not to care, he had been finding ways and means and was already worried sick.

Sheng Xiao Mo gave a low sigh. He saw Hua Qian Gu turning the Eastern Sea upside down, yet he did not know what she was looking for.

All the immortals were worried and anxious as they knew that the Demon God was about to be born, calamity was about to arrive and the six realms descend into chaos. Yet they could only look and not do anything.

There were more and more people gathered looking on at Hua Qian Gu. The demons however were all extremely excited. The moment they had waited for for thousands of years was about to arrive.
Slowly nightfall arrived, and the moon slowly climbed up from the sea.

Suddenly they heard Hua Qian Gu give a shout of joy: “I found it!” As she said that she immediately used the Kun Lun mirror and disappeared without a trace.

2