Chapter 76
1.3k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In contrast to the peacefulness in the blackhole, it was chaos above the Eastern Sea.The two most powerful people in the Demon and Immortal Realm, Shao Qian Mo and Bai Zi Hua were in a deadlock.

Meanwhile, Xuan Yuan Lang was being sandwiched between the immortals and demons, Hua Qian Gu and the Demon God. He was worried about her, but as the human emperor, he carried the burden of the entire human realm. What was the use of being emperor if he could not protect his beloved!

Suddenly figure came forward. It was Dong Fang YU Qing. He was not controlling the wind, cloud or sword, yet he could still fly freely at lightning speed in the air. He cut between the two of them, not showing any fear when face with the two most powerful people int he Demon and Immortal Realm.

“Zun Shang, Mo Jun (Demon Sovereign), please stop. If both of you fight, the demons, monsters, immortals and humans will begin fighting, leading to countless casualties. Before the Demon God is born, the world will be destroyed......”

Ordinarily, Bai Zi Hua was stronger than Sha Qian Mo, however he had just recovered, hence it was hard to say who would win.

Bai Zi Hua’s gaze was still cold and emotionless. If there was someone that Dong Fang Yu Qing could not understand, it would be Chang Liu High Immortal Bai ZI Hua. Hua Qian Gu had committed such a grave crime for him, yet he did not know how much she weighed in his heart. It was understandable that as the leader of the Immortals, he had to prevent the Demon God even if Gu Tou died. However, it was not forgivable.

Dong Fang Yu Qing had the urge to tell him everything so he could see his expression, and his whether he had a heart.

However, when he thought of how hard Gu Tou tried to keep the truth from him, he held back his tongue.

Bai Zi Hua ignored him and Sha Qian Mo and looked at the entrance to the black hole. “What should we do then?” That certain tone was definitely not an enquiry. It was as if he knew Dong Fang Yu Qing would obstruct him.

Dong Fang yu Qing was slightly shocked and laughed. He thought that he could see everything in the six realms. However, Bai Zi Hua was looking down at him from an even higher position.

Both Sha Qian Mo and Xuan Yuan Lang looked towards him hopefully.

Dong Fang Yu Qing then suggested that in seven days, it would be the night of the full moon. At that time, his strength would be at its weakest. If they gathered all the powers of the few realms, they could perhaps open a small crack in the Black Hole...

“Then I can go in and rescue Xiao Bu Dian?” Sha Qian Mo smiled.

Dong Fang Yu Qing nodded: ‘It’s not just that.”

“Perhaps you could subdue the Demon God whose body has yet to form?” Bai ZI Hua’s ink black and bottomless eyes looked at Dong Fang Yu Qing.

“Zun Shang is wise.” Dong Fang lowered his head and the corners of his mouth curled up.

“You knew and planned this long ago. hence you were never afraid of the demon god’s birth. That is why you encouraged Xiao Gu to steal the Instruments of the Gods?” Bai Zi Hua coldly said.

Dong Fang Yu Qing’s body jolted, and the corners of his mouth turned up even more as he squinted his eyes in a smile: “I don’t understand what Zun Shang means?”

Bai Zi Hua did not look at him. Even though Zi Xun Qian Xia said Hua Qian Gu and Sha Qian Mo had colluded, it was more believable that the deep thinking Dong Fang Yu Qing rather than the vain Sha Qian Mo had done it.

Kuang Ye Tian and Lan Yu Lan Feng tried to persuade Sha Qian Mo.

Shao Qian Mo only wanted to save Xiao Bu Dian and quickly agreed.  Xuan Yuan Lang also agreed since this was a win win situation here he could prevent the Demon God from being born and save Qian Gu.

Bai Zi Hua agreed as well since it could minimize casualties. Hence, the confrontation and stopped and all of them encircled the black hole.

Wait.........

They were waiting for the night of the full moon in seven days to arrive.

——————————————————————————————————————————

No matter what happened outside, the blackhole was forever a peaceful paradise. Even though there were only two children inside, both of them had never felt lonely or felt that time passed particularly slowly.

Watching Xiao Yue grow up, teaching him to walk and speak, telling him stories, imparting everything she knew to him, it was slightly different from raising Tang Bao. She felt that she was becoming more and more like a mother.

Xiao Yue grew up one year with each day. Within a few days, he had grown very tall. Like a healthy and normal six to seven year old child, he loved running around and coddling up to her.

“Hua Hua, Hua Hua” Xiao Yue jumped behind her and on her back.

“How many time have i told you, call me Jie Jie.” "

“I like Hua Hua.” Xiao Yue opened his palm and a blood red rose immediately formed in the center of his palm. Hua Qian Gu widened her eyes in surprise.

“For Hua Hua.” Xiao Yue gave a wide grin. His doughy cheeks and sparking eyes were beyond adorable.

Hua Qian Gu shook her head helplessly: “Jie Jie, can’t touch it. Once she touches it, the flower will wither.”

“It won’t.” Nan Wu Yue pointed at the giant ice lotus under him, “Isn’t this a flower? It hasn’t wilted.”

“That’s different...” before she could finish, Nan Qu Yue tiptoed and placed the rose in her hair and only to see it wither rapidly.

“Why?” he pouted as he looked puzzledly at the wilted rose in his hand.

Hua Qian Gu shook herhead. Without the Gou Jade, she had reverted back to the jinx that she was.

“Jie Jie don’t be sad. Do you like flowers? Then I will give you a lot a lot of flowers.” Nan Qu Yue turned around. As his tiny hand swept from left to right lightly, a beautiful sea of flowers immediately appeared. Hua Qian Gu dumfounded. She saw Nan Wu Yue lightly cough and the the sea of flowers filled the entire space, flowers dancing in the air like a petal rain.

Hua Qian Gu was stunned. Around the Ice Lotus, there was nothing but flowers. Layers and layers of them. As the wind blew, the ripples and waves of flowers was even more majestic than the ocean, more dazzling that the sun. Fragrance permeated the air and Hua Qian Gu let herself be indulge in the heady fragrance.

“Hua Hua likes it?” Nan Wu Yue jumped into he sea of flowers and ran against the wind. Yet his smile was more bright and beautiful and dazzling than any blossom.

"In the future, Xiao Yue and Hua Hua will live happily here. What kind of world does Hua Hua want? Not just flowers? Shall I add a stream?”

Immediately, a small stream appeared in the sea of flowers, happily flowing into the horizon.

“Another small house? A small bamboo forest? A small lake? A flock of small bird? Nan Wu Yue waved his hands lightly in the air, like a child drawing.

Immediately, a simple and elegant bamboo appeared in the middle of the sea of flowers. In the cerulean lake, there were white cranes and fluffy little ducklings. The sky began to turn blue and white clouds appeared. As rays of sunshine began to shine down through the clouds, the surface of the lake shimmered iridescently. At the front of the door, there was a grape vine and a swing.

“Does Hua Hua like this? Or this?” Nan Wu Yue waved his hand and the scene before them rapidly transformed into a grand palace, as grand and intricate as the palace.

With a wave of his hand the scene transformed into the cool and wet spring of April. With another wave, it turned into the grand underwater crystal. In another instance, it became the pure glistening winterland.

Hua Qian Gu could not help but gasp in awe as she saw the continual changes around them. This blackhole was Nan Wu YUe’s world. He had already grown strong enough to control it fully.

Hua Qian Gu rubbed her eyes: “Stop playing Xiao Yue, make it the first one, the first.”

The scene changed back to the sea of flowers. Nan Wu Yue held Hua Qian Gu and flew rapidly across the sea of flowers.

The two of them arrive at the bamboo hut. Nan Wu Yue chubby little hands tapped Hua Qian Gu. Immediately her clothes transformed into a long green skirt. With another tap, it changed into light purple gaze. White fox fur cape, red cape, a long green robe, a rainbow coloured dress... her clothes and even her accessories were continually changing.

“Xiao Yue, what are you doing? Hua Qian Gu wanted to laugh and cry.

At last, it had changed into a clean, snow-white light robe. Nan Wu Yue nodded: “Yup. This one. Hua Hua is so pretty.” Nan Wu Yue happily danced and changed into a small red robe.

“I want to eat all those good food that Hua Hua talked about.” Nan Wu Yue looked at her pitifully.

Hua Qian Gu walked into the kitchen “But there is no food!”

“Whatever Hua Hua wants, I can immediately make it appear.”

No matter how strong one’s immoral powers are, it was completely impossible to create objects from air. Other than tranforming one object into another or teleporting an object from another place, the only way was through illusions. Even Sun Wu Kong needed to use his hair as a base. Further, once he lost his powers, it would change back to its original form.

However all the objects that Xiao Yue had produced were real. She guessed hat he either moved them from outside the blackhole. Otherwise, his powers were too terrifying.

Hua Qian Gu made an entirely of appetizing dishes. The two of them chatted as they ate. However the tow of them in such a large world was a little lonely.

“Hua Hua do you think there are too little poeple? Then I can create some people to talk with us. If you want to create a bustling marketplace....”

“No!” Hua QIan Gu quickly shook her head. Createing ordinary objects and scenery was fine. However if it was a person, she would not know if it was true or false, a life or merely an illusion. She felt that such a situation would be too queer. She would rather it just be two of them.

Nan Qu Yue blinked and suddenly shouted happily as he looked out of the window: “So this is the night sky that Jie Jie was referring to.”

He ran out and looked at the giant moon. Because the rest of the sky had darkened, it was much clearer than when she first awoke. However the moon was letting out a eerie red light and the surrounding blurred,  as though the entire land was entranced.

“Today is the 15th...”  HQG touched Nan Wu Yue’s head and suddenly though of the countless times she had quietly watched the dreamy scene of BZH siting on the Lou Feng stone, playing his zither to the moon. She though that she would spend of this life simply and quietly with Xiao Yue.

“Hua Hua...” Nan Wu Yue suddenly bent over, his face ghastly as he softly called her.

“En?” Hua QIan Gu lowered her head,  “Xiao Yue, what’s wrong?” "

“I.....” He raised his head, two glistening tears hanging off his cheeks.

“Xiao Yue?”

Nan Wu Yue keeled over and raised his head and let out monstrous howl. Thousands of piercing golden rays shot out from his body.

2