chapter-1 blue people
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the eastern dark forests of shranks(fictional animal)

Gary was from blue race 163 pd tall with dark blue skin wearing rather old clothes and carrying a pouch on his shoulder containing a rope, a net and a dagger. He was stealthily walking on the east sides of the shranks forests without alerting birds nested on nearby trees looking rather angry.

Cursing Darsh for ruining his morning with a frowning face, Gary decided to huntat least three shranks and show her sister he was more useful from that cursed Darsh.

Gary was born very smart, since his early childhood he understood many things his peers can't and was always praised for his reliability. He was good at doing all the difficult tasks like archery, cooking, even mathematics and reading stars, others of his age were nowhere near as capable, but unfortunately from the age of 12 Gary's physical growth slowed down and he was just 160 pd tall at age of 23 and even the sarnam grandpa who was known to be most dwarf among males were 176 pd tall at 23, the peak growth age for blue people who were known for there well builds among other humanoid races. Not being as strong and tall as even the average blue females, Gary was considered good for nothing even if he was very resourceful but blue people, who only believe in strength and goddess of strength Goddess Tassalla thought of Gary as lesser in abilities. He was accused of disrespecting cultures when he tried to advance use of more tools and revolutionize the ways of cultivating farms and animal husbandry.

Gary thought they were just like those stupid orcs who only know to fight and snatch, but Gary was too powerless to change anything.

Cursing his fate for not being born among humans or dwarfs, who were known for their use of tools. He continued moving ahead only to be stopped by an unpleasant voice.

"What are you doing here, little shrimp" asked the ugly looking Torren, around 190 pd tall with light blue skin and huge build. A good looking 193 pd tall blue named Rally and Sir AMRon from Ron family tallest among them moved out from the bushes and trees laughing on Gary for being surprised on their sudden arrival. They were around Gary's age too but even shortest of them were around 190 pd. Envious Gary felt it was unfair, if only he was blessed with a good build by Goddess Tassalla too.

Gary looked in the direction of the voice while feeling alarmed as Gary was not able to notice them even though they were not too far. They were clearly better at stealth than Gary.

'Usually These three are busy picking on others in the taraan bazar at this time, why are they here at this time.' thought Gary on guard. He didn't gave an answer to Torren, just Turn around and increased his pace towards the inner side of eastern forests.

"Wait a minute" ordered Sir AMRon snickering. Ron family had protected eastern borders of village from shramps and goblins for 3-4 centuries and had absolute authority and respect in the eastern side of village. Even this scumbag Aamar ron from side branch of the family was to be addressed respectfully. Gary considered to stop or not before finally deciding to ignore and run as these three had frequent contact with Darsh and he could not think of other reasons for them to be here as son of Ron family does not really need to hunt shranks.

They followed him in the dark forests running behind him.

"Why are you following me " asked Gary without looking back. When he felt there were a little far behind, Gary stopped and looked back panting. Two of them were following him with wooden clubs and AMRon was nowhere to be seen.

Hearing the sudden rustling from above, Gary defended his head with his hand, his hand fractured when AMRon hit him with the wooden club with the help of the momentum generated when AMRon jumped down the tree.

Gary screamed but still bearing the pain he immediately ran with his limping hand and bloody elbow.

"Don't let him escape" ordered AMRon 

Feeling uncomfortable due to sudden undecided violence Rally still followed.

"Stop if you want to live" shouted Torren from just behind Rally.

'As if I will stop' thought Gary feeling that Torren was rather stupid for even saying that. He threw the heavy pouch from his shoulder and ran

'they would be deemed as criminals and exiled from village for killing, they could not really just kill him' thought Gary again

Gary with the hope of finding somewhere deep to hide, tried to run to nearby caves only to be blocked by AMRon, Goddess Tassalla knew how could he reach there before Gary.

Gary ran in different direction a little downhill.

AMRon snatching the club from Torren threw at Gary making Gary fall and Gary started rolling downwards

From Inside the space bubble

'Looking inside the atmosphere of the green planet from up here feels like looking with a spotlight where I can only see the part highlighted' thought Ra one looking from above.

Ra one could only see a small area with spherical kind of vision from upside, but the small spherical area his vision covered was in his mind really detailed from every angle, every side up to some meters into the ground with detailed sound and smell of every little thing which came under his vision

Through the window in the bubble, Ra one could see through the trees like they don't exist. He saw four people running, well one escaping with bloody wound on his fractured looking hand and the three chased after him while two of them having wooden long sticks in their hands. These people looks exactly same as humans from earth but with deep blue skin, clothes made of leather like ancient times from earth.

Feeling really exited, to see intelligent beings after so many years Ra one watched them, hurriedly making his spotlight vision follow along with the one who was escaping.

From up there Ra one could see a deep valley, a dead end ahead, one of the chasing person threw the stick he was holding, it hit the escaping person, Ra one watched helplessly as the poor shortest looking person rolled downhill and fell from the clip in the valley.

Looking down in the valley "Gary" shouted Rally feeling rather anxious. Seeing no response he tried few more times to no avail.

"We are going to leave you here if you don't respond" shouted Torren rather angry on Gary for not stopping and letting them beat him.

From inside the bubble, Ra one could feel two of them panicking a little and the tallest one with rather better looking clothes said something in language Ra one don't understand . After some minutes, They decided on something and going back from the direction they came from, leaving the probably dead person down in the valley

Ra one focused inside the valley on twitching and dying person deep inside the valley, he doesn't look old probably 20 if earth standards work here too.

Even though Ra one knew, he was just watching him from very far probably some bubble-zooming-speed-months away from there, Ra one tried to touch the pitiful person below from the window in the bubble to see if he can do anything. He felt a little resistance before actually touching the body.

And Ra one forced to bear lot of pain just found out that he could possess a living or maybe dying person.

 

1