Chapter 6 – Glimpses of Past.
445 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guys, join my dead Discord server lol.

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Also, please do leave a comment or replies, they help me stay motivated that there are readers out there who like my Fanfics!

=====

Just as he was thinking, a wave of sleepiness forced Ryo to close his eyes and sleep as the doctors closely examined his current situation, both biologically and mentally. Testing whether Ryo was good enough for further experiments and actions. While Franxx was looking at the data, planning for his experiments schedules.

After all, there was another one of his same kind with much better mental health for him to experiment on.

-----

~(3 months later)~

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Opening his eyes from the noises of steps, Ryo looked around and examined some of the doctors entering his ward.

Ryo felt anger and fear as he watched these doctors wearing white suits enter the room where he was. For a few weeks, these people had started to use some kind of solution that had started to make Ryo become paralyzed as they use metallic claws and sharp objects to extract blood and do some stuff to his body.

Although he would have been ok if it was in his previous life as he had gone through much more proper torture resistance training, either due to his new body or curse, the pain he felt was enough to make him scream every time he was hurt.

Ryo's breathing became irregular as he saw how the doctors in front of him started to work over his body.

With hatred in his eyes, Ryo looked at Werner Franxx, only to find him staring back at him, making him panic, but suddenly the wave of calmness returned, making him relax and act like a baby.

Although he doesn't know whether his abnormalities and thoughts were noticed by Franxx or not, he had started to act as a normal child made out of 001's DNA would; that is to act accordingly to the thought and instincts of his Klaxosaur blood was telling him to do.

*Grrr* *Blub* *Blub* *Blub* *Blub*

Taking his instincts into consideration, he started to try to tense his muscles and make his breathing as violent as possible.

___

(Werner Franxx's POV)

Interesting.

Quite Fascinating.

Looking at the test subject, Code 003, an unknown excitement was boiling inside me.

For a few days, I was keenly observing all his actions, and astonishingly, I was able to see a ray of wisdom far ahead of that of a child inside his mind.

Although it was interesting, I don't know why but I still can't determine whether 001 can influence him mentally or not.

'He is showing aggressiveness to Humans, especially when we are using equipment fueled by Magma Energy. So he is influenced biologically by his instincts.'

'What is the mystery behind his intellect? It is impossible to have intelligence at such a young age, but I can still see confusion and interest in his eyes when he sees new objects when presented. This means that although he is influenced by his instincts, he is not controlled by 001 mentally.'

'So he is learning at a fast rate? That would be impossible as his brain should not have been this developed at such a young age... So was it his Genetic Irregularity? That explains. A reward after losing his control of emotions. Quite fantastic!'

I started to think of various scenarios of the reason behind how 003 was acting.

He is quite a fascinating experiment, even more than 002!

With 002's instincts and 003's mental capabilities, I will be able to reach the peak of evolution!

'...'

'I hope the 9's Plan for 002's clone will give fruitious results... Karina...'

With a stay thought of her, I remembered how my life was...

'I hope... No... there is no hope in this world... not anymore... Having hope is the worst thing that can happen to someone...'

Stay thoughts started to make me feel sad.

Shaking away these stray thoughts, I looked back at 003 as he tried to struggle as a few injections pierced his body...

Looking at the increasing mental reaction, I ordered, "Inject AR101. This is enough data for now."

Without looking back, I walked out of the room as some soldiers

____

(3rd POV)

"R...R..."

"Ry-... R... Ryo!"

"RYO! YOU BASTARD! WAKE THE SHIT UP!"

Waking up from the shouting of a girl, Ryo was startled and jumped out of his body.

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

Looking around frantically, Ryo saw a teenage girl in a well-dressed suit. She had jet blue hair and eyes with shoulder-length hair.

With an annoyed face, she was looking at Ryo, but as soon as he almost jumped out of his bed, a small blush married her face with a deep breath, she looked away in annoyance and said with an annoyed face, "For god's sake! Get in the habit of wearing clothes while going to sleep! This will be the only time I will let you go."

"Now hurry the fuck up or else I will have to kick your sorry ass for being late to the classes!"

With that, she made a Hmuf sound and walked out of Ryo's room in a bit hurried steps and closed the door.

"Nana...?"

All this while, Ryo was so confused about his current situation...

As he looked down, he saw himself naked, while his body and bed were stained with sweat.

With a confused face, Ryo stood up as suddenly the door opened, making Ryo quickly snap in hurry and use his blanket to wrap around his lower area.

The door opened by a small gap as a head peaked inside.

The head belonged to a brown-haired teenager.

The boy looked around the room like a cat, trying to find something interesting. As soon as his eyes fell on Ryo, his eyes widened, which widened further when he saw Ryo wrapping his lower area with a blanket.

"Sorry! I just wanted to wake you up as you were a bit late!"

*Bam*

"Wait!... He ran away..."

With quick action, the teenage boy closed the door, while Ryo stood there, trying to find the situation.

'Wait... isn't this the same day when Harry vanished!? Then should I run after him!? But...Why am I in the past!? But I was in that anime!... Was that an illusion?... No, this is the actual illusion and I'm currently being hypnotized or mind controlled right now...'

With a hardened face, Ryo closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and said out loud, "I know that I'm inside an illusion. Now let me out and ask me what you want! Don't try to fool me. I know what is happening to me! You don't really want to anger the being behind me now, do you?"

"..."

"System?"

"..."

Ryo opened his eyes and looked at his room.

'Well. This technique usually works well in anime. Haha. It looks like I have been dreaming a lot recently or something... What if it wasn't a dream as the memories that I have are clearly inside my head? Usually, humans forget what they were dreaming after they wake up. And I know what the future holds, making me sure that I'm inside an illusion.'

With a mental note, Ryo looked at the clock by his bead and widened his eyes as he saw how late he was.

---

*Huff* *Huff*

Sweating heavily, Ryo quickly entered the class and saw Harry, the brown-haired boy wave at him with a small smile blooming on his face.

Walking through a long corridor took a lot of energy out of Ryo. After all, he was currently inside the CN Mutant Nursery Highschool.

A high school specially created for nurturing Mutant from 1st Rank to the 3rd Rank ones.

Harry, his best friend was a 2nd Rank Offence Type Mutant, Nana was also a 2nd Rank Support Type Mutant while, his other teammates, whose current whereabouts were unknown, who was having a cold was called Haru, a 1st Rank Research Type Mutant.

Giving a nod to Harry, Ryo walked to his seat, which was just by Harry's, but he didn't forget to give an apologetic nod to the girl sitting on the seat in front of his own.

Nana gave a nod back to him with a bored expression.

Ryo quickly walked onto his seat as soon the teacher entered and started to teach new subjects to them.

___

*Tring*

Soon the bell rang, prompting the teacher to stop teaching the class and leave for his lunch break.

As soon as the teacher walked out of the class, all the students started to walk out of the classes to the dining hall.

Harry on the other hand walked up to Ryo and said, "Bro, Sorry, I won't be able to join you guys. I have some important stuff to do. You can go ahead and grab some lunch."

Coming closer to Ryo's ears, he whispered, "By the way, Nana and you will be alone today. Haru was a bit sick so he won't be joining you. So don't forget to give us a party after that, ok?"

With a smug face, Harry rushed out of the class, leaving behind Ryo and Nana of their group.

Although there are many students in the class, the class was actually divided into multiple smaller parts that were formed by the Dean and usually these groups don't interact with each other.

The main reason is that the students can plagiarism the projects from other groups, they can also do shady stuff like acting as an information brokers, scandal creations, or bullying someone.

After all, to make students grow mentally and make them stay in their control and make it so that these students can't be able to cover each other's weaknesses, CN formed groups and made them independent.

It's like a small working city but working within a certain area without outer influence except for connections from 3rd Rank ones or higher.

So to not offend anyone that can spark such conflicts, these groups usually just don't interact with each other except for some common courtesy like greeting and stuff.

With a swish, Ryo stood up from his desk and looked at Nana, looking at him with expectations a conflict.

They had a complicated relationship...

They both had feelings for each other but it was not at the level of love, although Ryo's previous self was in love, the current Ryo knew that it was impossible between them.

After all, behind Nana, there was his 3rd Rank Father who was watching over their every move.

Although Ryo was a special case, he was beaten to a pulp by a gang of students after the relationship between him and Nana started.

With his future knowledge, he can say for certain, that whatever he does right now, it will still take a few years to make sure that they can be in a relationship.

But there was something much more essential for him to do right now...

With a regretful smile, Ryo said, "Sorry Nana, I also have a little stuff to do... Sorry, I too won't be able to join you."

"Wait..!"

With that, Ryo quickly rushed out of the classroom, trying to catch up with Harry.

With a bit of trembling hand, he rushed out of the room. But he still wasn't able to find a shadow of Harry.

He knew fully well that this could have been the only time when he will be able to meet Nana, his ex-lover, he ran out of the class toward the latest and the only information broker with the greatest connections.

After a quick meeting and paying up 10, 000, 10 times more than the the normal price, he rushed to "Feral Cameras" a hidden information breaker house.

It was unknown even to Ryo why Harry would be visiting such a place as this place was a hidden area. It was so hidden that only the 3rd Rank ones knew about it and from his future knowledge, Harry didn't have any connection with any 3rd Rank ones.

'Wait... Don't tell me... Harry... don't make me regret making you my friend...'

An assumption came to his mind as he entered a Cab and rushed to the Feral Cameras l, a shop, selling replicas of old vintage cameras.

___

Buying a mask, cap, shirt, and some other stuff, Ryo calmly entered Feral Cameras.

He then walked to the manager and tapped the table and said, "Red. Old. Picture. All. Break."

A password that was once given to him by the same organization in the future when his ability shined a bit.

With a brow raised, the manager smiled and welcomed Ryo and pressed a button by his seat as a gate opened by a camera self. A substantial tan bodyguard was guarding the door.

With a bow, he started to walk while promoting Ryo to follow him.

With that, Ryo suddenly pressed an area on the back of the bodyguard.

As if expecting the attack, the Bodyguard, quickly dodged the attack!

But Ryo already knew about it. As a hidden organization, the bodyguard in front of him was a 2nd Rank Offence Type Mutant.

"Ingis"

Ryo said a word, making the tan bodyguard stop his track. It was as if he stopped moving completely.

With that, Ryo quickly rushed and knocked out the manager in the hallway before he could alert the others.

Thankfully Ryo knew the whole interior of the place. There was a camera in the main hallway and the later hidden pathway. But the position where they have had no camera or the camera was not able to have sight on.

With that, Ryo quickly bought out an injection from his pocket and injected it inside the manager.

The injection was already in use outside but its purpose was not released till their later education.

This injection makes it so that people injected with it will forget what had happened before they fainted and will not even suspect what would have happened.

Then Ryo tossed the Mager on the ground and walked up to the frozen bodyguard.

The tan bodyguard actually is one of the brainwashed people. They had various codes that makes them reboot and follow the command of those who had said it.

With his connections, he had been a regular customer of the services of the organization.

He was planning to study up and make connections with Feral Cameras in the future when he might have his offspring and they were sent to the same school.

And at that time, although his reputation was not the best, he was still at the level where he was considered someone who has as many connections as 3rd Ranked People.

With that, Ryo walked up to the tan guys and ordered, "Enter the area and hide this inside the room where this guy is.", showing the picture of Harry, Ryo gave the guy a camera recording device and continued, "After that, you will forget what happened. The only thing that you will remember is that you had a fight with James, your manager and you accidentally knocked him out and dissatisfied your customer. Do you understand?"

With a nod, the tan guy took the recorder and walked away as Ryo also walked outside with an annoying place.

___

"Yes, and that guy really thinks that he would be able to get into the relationship with Miss Nana! He doesn't even realize that all his friends are fake. Even Nana knows this but I don't why but she still has feelings for Ryo."

"... Also, this will be the last time when I will be selling the information. I'm rich enough that I will be able to spend my life goofing around. Honestly, it's quite hard to act... Wait... what are you doing!? You--! Why are you taking out a gun!? Wait-"

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

With an expressionless face, Ryo heard the noises from the device in his hand. The gunshots and information he got from their talk were enough for him to think of his life again.

His whole life... He had one big regret that he wasn't able to see Harry after this day. He had been searching for his information but still wasn't able to find anything about him at all!

All the time, he thought that Harry got into some trouble or something... But now knowing all that stuff. He felt...

Emptiness...

Looking at the now Darker sky, a tear flowed from his eyes as Ryo clenched his fists and shouted out.

"Have you seen enough? Can we stop playing this game? This is already enough and I'm tired of this."

Suddenly the sky started to form cracks as all of Ryo's surroundings disappeared as he was left floating inside a void of darkness.

In front of Ryo were two being floating in the void.

One was a completely Red Humanoid Entity while the other was Dark Purple Humanoid Entity.

=====

[2900]

Phew. This will be enough for Ryo's background. There might be more such chapters explaining Ryo's background in the future.

What do you think are the two entities? What's their connection to Ryo and why was he in the past?

Comment and let me know your thoughts!

Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone!

They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

13