Chapter 8 – Memories and Experiments
406 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Here's the promised second chapter! Hope you enjoy it! A bit of gore is present in the chapter!

NOTE: I forgot to mention but, 003/Ryo has very light purple hair. I don't know how I forgot such an important description! *Tee-Hee*

Well so, Ryo has unnatural white skin, light purple hair, dark purple horns, and violet eyes with an unnatural light purple ring in his eyes.

I will see if I can find an image for him. You can also, post them here. It will be a great help!

=====

*Blub* *Blub* *Blub*

'I hate this world. Just you wait Chaos & shit you are. I will find you and will kill you!'

Looking at the observation chamber in front of him, killing intentions rose in his heart. But with a mental 'deep breath', Ryo slowly closed his eyes back. He knew that looking at these humans will only make him angrier.

'Status.'

[ Infinity System

Name: 003 (Ryo Otsuki)

Age: 2 weeks (18 Years)

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Fake Klaxosaur

Core (?): Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: F

Mind: F - (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: F

-

Unique Points: 1,000

[Show Skills]  [Show Inventory] ]

Looking at his same status, Ryo asked, 'Hey, system, you told me that I can gain access to the shop at the right time, right?'

[That is correct, Host.]

'So, open the shop for me.'

[Host has yet to reach the required conditions.]

'As expected. So tell me, system, since you said that I can buy ANYTHING, right?'

[...]

[Following the rules set up by the Lord, yes, it is possible to buy conditions to open the shop.]

'Yes! So how much UP does it cost to get access to the Shop?'

[Calculating... Taking the current UP available to the host into account, the system requires 500 UP to open the access to shop for the Host.]

'So... every time I try to buy something, my UP will be taken into account... So if I have less UP, the items will also get their price lowered, but it will not be much of a help as for that, I will have to lower my UP. Furthermore, the item may and may not be affected by the UP available to me.'

'Ok, System, open Shop.'

[As you wish, host. Purchasing right to open Shop... 69%... 100%]

[UP: 1000 --> 500.]

[Congratulations! The host has met all the conditions to open a shop. The Shop will be available to the Host from now on. To get anything, the Host will have to describe the item that the Host wants to purchase and the system will show the details and price of the given item]

[Shop: The Shop is the section of the Infinite System where the Host can search for any kind of object, bloodline, artifacts, abilities, skills, memories, etc. As long as the Host asks for the given item, the detailed review and price will be shown to the Host.]

'So... I can't just see the items available in the shop... but have to search about what I require... ? What a pain in the ass. This makes things difficult as well as easy... System, show me any kind of ability or object that can help me assimilate my memories so that I won't forget about them. Also, only show the ones which I can purchase and use in my current conditions.'

[Searching... One item available!]

[Object: Bottle containing Mass Memory Liquor: A liquor made by a dwarf who wanted to enhance his blacksmithing memories while also being able to savor the taste of Alcohol.

Effects: Make the drinker remember and memories things for 1 Year. Induce drunken effect over Host for a few hours.

Price: 100 UP.]

With deep thought and calculation, Ryo decided to purchase a single bottle, spending 100 UP.

[UP: 500 --> 400.]

Opening his inventory to see one of the five slots filled with a small bottle of yellowish green liquor, Ryo asked, 'So, system, tell me how do I use this 'Liquour'?'

[Host doesn't need to worry as System will help Host inject the liquid within the Host's body till the time where Host can use the inventory and items by himself without any restriction.]

'Good, finally something good. So, the system does inject the liquor inside my body.'

[As host wishes.]

With that, Ryo's mind suddenly started to feel heavy as he went to sleep due to feeling drunk. With the alcoholic content introduction to his newly formed body, it was natural for him to get drunk pretty quickly.

---

(Outside the Incubation Chamber)

'Huh?'

Franxx looked at the sudden increase of alcoholic contents within the body of 003 in confusion. A frown married his face as he looked at the data showing how the Brain and Neuron activity in 003's body was reduced by a huge margin.

Looking at the mysterious situation, Franxx and other doctors started to take notes and investigate and theorize what would have led to 003's drunken conditions!

For several years, it was still a mystery how 003 was drunk.

But it was once theorized that 001 tried to exert her connection over 003, making his body resist the seemingly uninvited 'invasion' and this led to him feeling drunk.

===

~(1 Year Skip)~

(3rd POV)

"Giro, Go grab the AR102 injection. Code 003 is showing signs of awakening! For stability and precautions, we need to be sure that 002 and 003 don't die!"

"GRRR! GRAAAA! AAAGGHGGG!"

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* *Clang*

With a headache, Ryo slowly opened his eyes to a blinding light. His headache got worse with the voices of various people talking with each other, some kind of growling, and the clanging noises of some metallic objects.

'What... is going on?'

Trying to block the bright light over his eyes, Ryo tried to move his hand before his eyes.

*Clang*

Feeling his hands being restrained, Ryo's mind suddenly became much clearer as he adjusted his eyes to the bright light only to get chills down his spine.

Standing in front of him were various Doctors dressed up in white clothes while one of them was examing him. He understood that this was already the time when he will get his torture sessions.

He started to examine his body to see if there is a chance of escape. His body was strapped over various places with metallic handcuffs of some sort. Two were holding his wrists, two were holding his legs, while the other was holding his near groin area.

He examined that after a year of sessions in the incubation chamber, his body was like that of a 5-year-old child! With an unnatural white body and purple hair, he felt an unnatural 'Organ' of some sort over his forehead.

Soon, the required wave of perk calmness kicked in, making Ryo calm down.

'Wait! Shit! So I'm a direct clone of Klaxo-Queen!? So I will have to go through the same shit that Zero Two had to go through!?'

Turing his head to his side, toward his side from where the growling noise was coming from, Ryo's eyes went wide seeing the expected Zero Two strapped by his side, on another table.

Looking at her struggling, trying to escape, instinctive emotions suddenly started to form inside his body. His Klaxosaur Bloodline started to make him feel an instinctive emotion to help Zero Two and kill the humans coming in his way.

Although even with his perk activated, his mind was calm, his body let out an unnatural growl.

*Grrrr*

'Shit. I will have to train my body to resist my instincts and have them under my control. Although I can resist the instincts to kill humans, the instincts to protect my one and only own kind are quite powerful and hard to control.'

Unknown to him, Franxx had moved closer to him and was observing 003's reactions. During the year where Ryo was staying in the Incubation pod, nothing natural happened, until the very same day of the operation.

Just a few hours before the experiments, 003 started to have unnatural content of alcoholic content flowing through his body, similar to the incident a year ago, making the perfect time for Franxx to observe anything abnormal in the behavior of 003.

{A/N: RIP MC. That's why, don't do drugs and alcohol lol}

"As expected, you are quite an unnatural case and quite a curious one too. You didn't show much hostility toward others but as soon as you saw 002, your instincts started to act. I don't know whether you are able to understand me or not, but I do have to say, you have conquered my interests."

Lifting his head to Franxx saying something in a foreign language to him, Ryo felt confused and fearful. Franxx talking to him was no good sign, especially when he was seeing a glint of interest in Franxx's eyes.

Furthermore, his instincts flared up more when he saw Franxx. making him clank his bindings in anger.

'This might be because of the grudge of Klaxo-Queen over Franxx.'

As if losing interest, Franxx turned away and from a safe distance, ordered, "Commence the operation.", while he looked closely at both 002 and 003, who were struggling to free themselves.

-

Looking at the machine, now above his body, Ryo grit his teeth and steeded his willpower, knowing full well what was about to happen.

Soon, a laser pointed its mark over Ryo's palms and shot something.

*BAM*

"GHHAAAA"

*BAM* *BAM*

"AHHHHH!"

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

For a whole period of two hours, Ryo experienced something that he call hell. Each time a bullet pierced his palm, legs, hands, and various different body part, he felt as if he was bit by a few bullet ants at the same spot in the same instant.

As the experiment came to an end, 003 lay on top of the bed he was on as various nurses and doctors took him to a room and placed him on the floor room, which looked like a room for children.

'At least, it will increase my pain tolerance. Being in a new body sucks... I will also have to get a hold of my instincts and body. Being in a new body means I will start to train myself to control my muscles from the very start, not to mention the workout that I will have to do when I reach around 8 years old...'

As he was thinking, his eyes soon started to feel heavy as he was tired due to the intensity of the experiment. But before he went to sleep, he saw how Zero Two was also transferred over to the same room he was placed in.

'Well. At least I am not alone... heh...'

=====

[2000]

How was the chapter!? I hope you enjoyed it! Had to think a bit hard while writing this chapter lol.

Hey! By the way, Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They provide me with motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you! Bye~

-SR_2027.

16