Chapter 11 – 5 Years
379 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

=====

'Well, even though the stuff is a bit bland, I think that it has a lot of nutritious value. Otherwise, I don't think there is any other reason for them to give such food. I would love to learn about this stuff when I have time in the future... well. I don't think there is any future right now according to my calculation. I hope that there would be enough UP for me to escape to the world after gathering enough UP.'

With that thought in his mind, Ryo continued to mow down the food down his stomach.

---

~(2 Years Timeskip)~

"Ryo! Ryo!"

Ryo slowly woke up from the sudden shaking he was feeling. Opening up his eyes, he looked up to Zero Two who had her face just a few inches away from his own.

'*Sigh~* Not again... I have been teaching her but she didn't learn anything. Well, at least she can be of some help right now. Well, I think this marks the 3rd Year of me being born in this world.'

Shaking his face mentally, Ryo slowly pushed Zero two away gently and stood up from the floor. Due to the instinctive responses of Zero Two trying to bite a normal 'Adult' on one occasion, they were now chained to the wall of their 'Kinder House'.

This happened because of the carelessness of a worker. Due to underestimating the agility of Zero Two, he tried to take Zero Two for the experiments, only to get hopped on and get his throat bitten off by Zero Two.

'Quite a good instinct. Going directly for the throat.'

Ryo remembered the incident that happened. Tiding his hair and moving his stiff shoulders, Ryo looked toward Zero Two who was standing by him and mimicking him. 'Quite a fast learner', with that thought, he called out, "Zero Two."

Slightly tilting her head to her side, Zero Two replied, "Who happen Ryo?"

"It's not 'Who happen Ryo'. It's 'What happened Ryo?' Repeat it."

Yes, he has been training Zero to talk in a unique language that he had once learned in his previous life. Although it is very hard to learn, Ryo was sure that it would take at least several years to decode the language he was talking about.

The language he was teaching Zero two was just too complex. With a lot of characters and differing meanings behind some words, it used to be one of the hardest languages there during the years of his previous years. With his bored mind and nothing to learn, he used to learn new stuff out in the world. This included various languages, vocabularies, and much more stuff.

Similarly, he was on the verge of breaking the language used by the 'Adults' living in this world. He just needs a few more months to decode the language and learn how to speak, write and understand it.

"Huff! Huff! Bad Ryo! Hate! Hate Learn!"

Fanning her hands, Zero two puffed her face and made unsatisfactory sounds, showing her dissatisfaction with Ryo.

'Cute, but this won't work for me. I have already made up my mind to not be swayed by emotions and cloud my judgment. *Sigh* Will have to sacrifice a part of my dreams to achieve much more.'

Looking back at Zero two with a frown, Ryo said, "If Zero Two won't follow what I say, I won't talk to her.", threatening her with the only thing that was keeping her sane, Ryo started to thought about other reasons that he can use to make Zero Two follow his command and do whatever he wants in future.

Yes, he knew that what he was doing right now was unlike him, but with the situation, he was in, it was necessary for Zero Two to follow all the arrangements he had made up for his future. After all, he doesn't have time for all the drama and character development.

With teary eyes, Zero two shouted, "Na!", and hugged Ryo tightly. She hugged Ryo strongly and attached her whole body to his retaliation.

This made a frown form on Ryo's face. But in the end, he signed and patted Zero Two on her head as she sulked, trying to calm her down.

'What a mess... I am not so good with handling children, I guess? Heh. If only I had lesser emotions coming my way, I would have started to train her at the highest level. Although that might have gained attention from Franxx and the higher-ups of APEs, they would have rather let them be and started to look at every action of ours and implement it over the future Parasites. And I don't want to go against a genius trained by the higher-ups. Although I might be able to beat him for sure, I don't want to take any risks...'

'But I think that Franxx might be able to see through it. But then again, I don't have any chance without making Zero Two depend on me completely. I don't want her to be the loose cannon that she was in the anime. And if I'm correct Franxx will not interfere with us.'

With that, Ryo gently separated Zero Two from himself and started to teach her about stuff.

---

~(Franxx Side)~

'Fascinating!'

Looking at the two Klaxosaur Queen clones, Franxx felt excited looking at their language. For a few months, he noticed that Code 003 was ordering Code 002 and teaching her something, probably a new language.

'This is so great! An unknown language! Probably the language used by Klaxosaurs to communicate! If I can learn this language, I think I might be able to communicate with Klaxosaurs. but then, I don't think that this will work. From what I have seen, I don't think Klaxosaurs even speak.'

'I must find a way to decode this language!'

With that in mind, Franxx closed the holograph and instructed his subordinates to observe and decode the language they were talking about. Then he walked out of the room and took an elevator to reach the basement floor.

*Pwish*

The door opened as cold air flowed inside the elevator.

Unlike the usual room temperature, the floor he was on was a few degrees lesser than the room temperature.

Walking through a short hall that was closely guarded by a lot of soldiers, Franxx reached a room that was completely white. Inside the room, 8 small babies were taken care of. if one looked carefully at them, one might see a small pair of horns. but the only thing that was different in them compared to Ryo and Zero Two was that their horns were very small.

*Tap* *Tap*

Warner Franxx entered the room and carefully walked to one of the cradles in the room. As he walked, the nurses and doctors taking care of the children bowed to Franxx, which he dismissed with a wave of his hand.

With that, Franxx was finally at one of the cradles which contained a baby with special features. The baby had pale white skin, honey blond hair, and green eyes. The same features of someone who Franxx loved in the past.

"Nine Alpha."

Saying the baby's name, Franxx remembered a certain someone from his past. With the same honey blonde hair and green eyes, she used to work alongside Franxx and had played a major role in the creation of FRANXX itself.

Feeling a pang of pain in his heart, he felt a few complex emotions.

On one side is a being of peak evolution, Code 003 and on the other side is a creation he created because of his feelings.

With an expressionless face, Franxx considered his choices.

After all, he wants someone named Alpha to actually be the 'Alpha' of his kind. He wants him to defeat the perfect experiment he had created. But at the same time, he knew he couldn't let his emotions cloud his mind.

"I will send a schedule for the Special Codes. Start the schedules when they reach their age where they can follow it and cope up with it."

After saying that, Franxx left the room, going back to his room to work out on FRANXXs, trying to improve them for use for future Special Codes.

---

~(2 Year)~

Waking up, Ryo mentally noted that it's been 5 years since he had been here. During these 2 years time, he had mastered his instincts, making them under his control, and also improved his muscle control. With this, his body was now completely in his control externally. Additionally, he had taught Zero Two the language completely, making her master it.

'I do have to admit it. Zero Two is a natural-born genius. Although not at a high level, still, her intelligence and wisdom can reach the level of a Rank-1 mutant from my previous life.'

Additionally, Ryo found out that because of his bloodline, his body had superhuman status. If compared, he can say that by the time he reaches the age of 15, he will be 20 times more stronger and durable than a normal human being. That is like the lowest Rank-2 being from his previous life!

With that in mind, Ryo mentally said, 'Status'

[ Infinity System

Name: 003 (Ryo Otsuki)

Age: 5 Years

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Fake Klaxosaur

Core (?): Infinity (Not Awakened): Turn all stats to Infinity for a certain amount of time, directly related to stats. The host will also be able to manipulate the concept of Infinity, Nothingness and Void once the host reaches a certain power level.

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: F

Mind: F  (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: F

-

Unique Points: 69

[Show Skills]  [Show Inventory] ]

Although all his points were used up, he once received [1000 UP] a year ago, which he speculated to be given due to altering the lives of his and Zero Two's clones, the 9's. Which was even confirmed by the System.

With that, he looked at his surroundings. The same room was now a bit worn out. Stuffed animal toys were shredded to pieces by Zero Two when she became angry after the experiments.

*Swiss*

Just as regularly, the door to his room opened as the old lady entered it with the tray of food containing bread and stuff.

With the improvement and development of their body, they required more nutrients. Thankfully, the food quality had improved during the time but it was still the same old bland taste that he had to taste.

At times, Ryo felt that his taste buds were now already adjusted to the bland taste, making him homesick remembering all the spicy food that he used to eat in his previous life.

But as soon as the lady entered the room, Ryo noticed that her eyes were red and she was carrying a book of some sort.

This made him feel a bit sad.

He knew that it was time for her to be leaving. He knew, that at some point in time, Stella, his caretaker will be leaving him, just as was mentioned in the anime.

Still. The memories that he made during the 5 years were strong enough for his closed heart to feel a bit shaken.

'Why... Again... I really want to become the strongest. I can't just let myself be in control of others...'

=====

[2070]

Phew. This marks the end of the time skips. There will be another last time skip.

Sorry for the late chapter. I have been a bit busy recently with all the assignments I had.

Don't forget to join my discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

17