Chapter 39 – Plans into motion
148 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happy New Year, Mofos!

Had been sooo busy that I barely completed this Chapter! Didn't though that I was gonna complete this shit with how much busy I have been. Hope you enjoy the extra large chapter that I wrote!

Comment down how the chapter was! It gives me motivation. Also, don't forget to give this Fanfic a good REVIEW!! I am hungry for 'em!

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Looking at the huge list of the new abilities added to his list, Ryo felt happier. Although most of the abilities are at E-Rank, which is quite low for Ryo's standards, he knew that he will start to grow stronger as the time will pass by.

The reason for his grow being slow in this world because of the restrains that were on him. The feeling of always being watched was always on his, making him feel suffocated, but now he will be free, until or unless he will go to another world with huge power difference.

'Finality! Finally my efforts have paid it's reward. This will set everything on motion. Now I will just need to make a few things for my future. Then I will set the plans on motions. With the emotion control in my hand, I am now able to control all my feelings. Although I could have turned into complete emotionless person, it would be a waste for all my efforts that I had spent on Zero Two.'

'Now that I think about it, turning into an emotionless person will be great but I want to keep a very small bit of it alive, as the more emotional I am, the more chances there will be for some abilities to be amplified.'

'Shonen is a thing, you know. If I am facing any threat at any point of time, I will just amplify the emotions, and with my curse, it will just be a piece of cake to get the result that I want. It can get handy if I have sharingan or something.'

---

"Well then, Franxx, I have a work for you."

Using his tails to make a chair, Ryo sat on it and looked at Franxx.

"What is t-the work?"

"Ah. No need to panic. This is but just the start of amazing thing that you will be watching. If you were to start panicking with just this, I will feel disappointed."

"I-I am sorry."

"Oh, no need to be sorry. I can understand how you're feeling."

"Ah-Oh..."

"Hmm. Back to the point, I would like you to swallow this."

Ryo smiled 'kindly' at Franxx and extended his hand, making Franxx to look at his hand hastily.

On Ryo's hand was a small pill like blue thing, making Franxx a bit shaken as he asked, "W-What is it?"

"My dear Franxx, no need to worry. This is not poison. If I wanted to kill you, it can be easily done. It will not hurt you a bit. This is just a small backup plan."

"Back up plan...?"

"Yes. Now swallow it. Remember, not to chew it, but only swallow."

"...Ok."

Taking the pill into his own hand, Franxx looked at the shiny small pill in his hand and swallowed it with hesitation and waited for some time with a bit of hesitation.

"Now then, I would like you to bring Zero Two over here. Also, prepare Ayumi as well. I have some things to be solved for better."

"Ah... ok!"

Walking quickly with the help of his cane, Franxx walked upto the screen and quickly started to message both Zero Two.

On the other side, Ryo sat there on the seat sensing a small creature moving through the body of Franxx. He was after all a cautious man.

'Now then. Since there are super high chance of me transferring to a world filled with humans when using the World Travelling Ticket. For that, I will have to change myself biologically to look like a human. This mean, I will be losing my tail. Well, I can solidify the liquidic part to form more compact for of biomass.'

With such thoughts, Ryo stood up and started to transform his body to look more human like.

-

"D-Darling!? What has happened to you? You feel... different... And what is that thing behind you?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, Darling... the reason for all this is that the project I was working on was successful. As you see, I now am biologically and mentally evolved person and it might have changed my personality a bit, but I am the same Darling that you know of."

Taking the hands of Zero Two, Ryo guided Zero Two in front of a tube, similar to that of his, which he used to attain the form that he was in.

Smiling a bit, Ryo asked, "Darling~ Do you believe in me?"

"Y-Yes."

Although a bit surprised by sudden question, Zero Two answered without any hesitation. They have grew up together and she trusted him from her very heart.

'It was a stupid question.'

Ryo though as he smiled.

"Darling, as you see, I was working on a project which makes us super strong. I want you to get the same abilities that I have right now. But the process is too painful, for that, I would have to put you to sleep..."

"It's ok. As long as I can get power, I am willing to-"

Placing his fingers over her mouth, making her a bit surprised and flushed, Ryo replied, "That's the wrong point, I don't want you to experience the pain."

"But-"

"No buts. Do you not believe in me?"

"A-Ah. I believe in you, D-Darling."

Sweating a bit, Zero Two replied to Ryo who looked at her with scary eyes. She didn't knew why her Darling has changed this much suddenly, but she felt that Ryo was now a bit more... open and more... romantic.

Red hue covered her face as Zero Two started to shake her head, making Ryo looking at her narrow his eyes.

"Now, here we go."

Instantly strapping Zero Two on the chair, Ryo started to inject a sleeping medication into her body, making her fall asleep.

"Darling... I am feeling sleepy..."

Ryo held onto Zero Two's hands until she fell asleep. And after checking her body responses and making sure that she was perfectly ready, he walked out of the room and started to use his tails to tap onto the holographic keyboard.

"Franxx."

"Yes."

"I am giving you a blueprint. Use this blueprint to make the thing with the best material that is available to you. Also add the Klaxosaur biomass that you add in FranXX-es into the mechanical blueprint like you do it normally."

"O-oh ok. Can I see it."

"Yes. Here you go."

Giving Franxx the blueprint, Ryo focused himself onto Zero Two and after making sure that the process has reached the auto-pilot process, he focused himself to Franxx who's eyes were widen as he looked at the blueprint.

"H-How brilliant! This is awesome! If this is implemented on large scale, this world will have it's effectiveness improved by hundred's of times!"

"Whatever. Now tell me, can you make this thing using the biomass by yourself? I will be very disappointed if you will be needing my help in this."

"No No No! No need for that, Omega! I-I will do the changes by myself! It will take around a week at most I will-"

"Make it withing a week. Not a single day over it. I don't have much of time to waste over it."

"Oh ok..."

Franxx felt like sweating as he listened to the orders of Ryo. He was feeling confused as well as excited.

He wasn't sure why and how, but after Omega has came out of the tube, he carried an unusual aura around him, like that of authority. Whenever he ordered him to do anything, an unknown excitement is raised inside him, making him feel like going all out for what he was ordered to do.

'It doesn't matter. I have achieved my goal, now I will just have to dream higher.'

Grabbing his chest coat, Franxx smiled crazily and walked out of the room, going out to complete some of the works given to him, leaving Ryo behind.

'Hmm. The first step is done, now the other steps are just a piece of cake. If everything goes as I have planned, it is a matter of time.'

Ryo ignored Franxx who left and continued to look over Zero Two who was in the tube, going through the evolution process as he stood over the place expressionlessly.

-

*Swish*

Ryo smiled as he felt Zero Two evolved, reaching almost the limit that there was for the current level of the bloodline.

"Darling~ How are you feeling."

Looking at the shocked Zero Two looking at her skin, Ryo entered the room and asked.

"D-Darling! Why is my skin blue and my hair has turned white and I-I can also feel a lot of new thing!"

Ryo looked at her and took her hand and calmly walking out of the room toward the weight lifting and other equipments available in the room and replied, "Calm down, Darling. I will help you adjust to your new evolution. It might feel a lot different, but its nothing to worry about."

'Well everything have gone perfectly. Finally all the time I spent has given its product. I will train Zero Two as my to-love and get her help when facing against the Higher Beings. Although I feel that I could have gotten much much more points if my feelings were not in my way. I would have get more points if I had ntr-ed Hiro, won't I have?'

'Wait! How can I thing of such a thing? This is a bit too extreme... Not that I mind doing that to others, but Zero Two belongs to me and me alone! Grrr!'

'Well, what can I say. Having feelings and not having one have their own advantage.'

"Darling! Look! I am able to lift such a great weight as if it's nothing!"

Ryo was woken up from his thoughts as he looked at Zero Two lifting the weight as him, but looking and feeling the biomass used by her and estimated that she was a bit weaker than him.

'Well I am not that surprised, I had emotion problems, which amplified my minor evolution, unlike Zero Two who was protected in my shadow. Well it's not much of a disappointment.'

Smiling at her, Ryo reached out to her head and gave her headpat, making her shyly look away while her blue cheeks turned darker, making his smile widen as he replied, "Great work, Darling. You are as strong as me."

"UMU"

Nodding her head, Zero Two replied.

-

"Darling..."

Holding Ryo's shirt, Zero Two hesitating-ly looked down from the Carrier Pad. Unlike

"Omega, is it really important? What is the reason of doing this? It is a literal suicide! 001 will kill you! This is Gran Crevasse, the ground occupied by the Klaxosaurs!"

Looking at Omega and Iota standing at the edge of the opened Carrier jump off pad, Franxx asked in worry.

"You do not worry about me. Just do remember to reach Plantation 13 before two hour if you don't want to die and continue working over the object that I ordered you to make through the Blue Print. If you don't complete the assignment that I gave you before the given time, consider yourself unworthy."

"Y-Yes-Yeas I will do it as soon as possible."

Coldly looking at the Franxx, Ryo replied. The cold look from Ryo made Franxx take a step back as he felt an unnatural fear.

Looking to his side, toward Zero Two, Ryo returned to his now natural 'smile-y' expression and squeezed her hand and said, "Darling. Don't you feel the connection? I know what you're worried bout but you don't worry about me. I have it all in my hands. So, tell me Darling, are you ready to learn something amazing?"

As he asked, Zero Two nodded her head, making Ryo smirk as he suddenly grabbed her hands and jumped off the Carrier, which was followed by a loud cry.

"DAAAAARRRRRLLIIIINGGGG!!"

The sudden action, made Zero Two cry in fright as the air hit her face. Even after evolving, she decided to not change much from how she was previously, making her use her abilities to look almost the same to how she was before evolution, both physically and emotionally.

"KREEEEEE!"

As if sensing the destress from one of it's own kind, a huge Klaxosaur beneath them, on the ground, suddenly opened its mouth and launched itself off into the air. But unlike any sharp teeth's or something, the inside of its mouth was actually forming a soft layer of cushions, to reduce the damage.

As they were landing, Ryo smiled as suddenly the tail hanging on the end of his back suddenly opened and surprisingly had a layer of biomass glide, making their fall suddenly slow down, until they both landed over the small cushion like tissue structure.

"Good Boy"

Getting up on the Klaxosaur's hear, Ryo caressed it's head and made it go deep into the underground structure where the Klaxosaur Princess resided.

-

"You have bough quite an interesting companion... Anomaly. Tell me, what should I call you and your companion?"

"Well, you can call me Omega and you can call her Iota for now. We are planning on changing it soon. Anyway, let's get straight to the point."

"That is what is best for us. Now tell me, what your plan is, Omega."

"Well, my plan is to make you submit to me."

"What?"

Looking stunned at the person standing in front of her, the Klaxo-Queen for the first time in the long time felt chaotic. Blinking her eyes for a second, she felt a bit of anger but knowing that the person in front of her might be trying to anger her, she looked at Ryo coldly.

"Do you know what you are talking about? This is not the time for the infights! VIRMs can take action anytime. You know what? It was my fault for expecting too much from the likes of your kind."

Gritting her teeths, Klaxo-Queen quickly instructed the Klaxosaurs in her surrounding to attack Ryo.

Although both Ryo and Klaxo-Queen were of the same species, Ryo was not capable enough to have as much control over Klaxosaurs like his opponent who had lived more than 60 million years living with the Klaxosaurs and controlling them.

"Well, I am not joking when I said that you know."

As Ryo said that, Klaxo-Queen suddenly felt the Klaxosaurs around almost all the Plantations go wild, running toward the Plantation, forming mutiple Stampede.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you killing your own kind."

Not able to control herself anymore, Klaxo-Queen stood up from the Klaxosaur she was sitting on and instantly used her tails to attack Ryo, who easily deflected all the attacks.

"Why won't you die?"

In anger, Klaxo-Queen used her tail to send multiple wave like attacks, making Ryo to form a smile and dodge all of them and almost instantly reached Klaxo-Queen and launched a kick sending out a small air wave with how fast he moved.

*Boom*

Klaxo-Queen easily caught Ryo's leg and used her tails to kill him, only for Ryo to kick the Klaxo-Queens hand using his other hand and launched himself into the air.

"Grr."

Supporting himself in the air with his tail, Ryo calmly launched his other 2 tails to attack Klaxo-Queen, while on the other hand, Klaxo-Queen easily deflected the attack and used her tails over the walls to reach launch herself toward Ryo with an open mouth, ready to bite a huge chunk of flesh out of him.

"And the time is up."

As soon as Ryo said that, Klaxo-Queen suddenly sensed something that made her stop on her track and look up, toward the surface.

"Your next line will be: "Y-You emotionless bastard!" "

"Y-You emotionless ba- Nani!"

Ryo quickly dodged the Klaxo-Queen as soon as he got the opening and stood on the ground as he smugly looked at the Klaxo-Queen pointing one of his fingers over his head while other toward her, as he correctly figured out what she was going to say.

"Well well well! Now the rat has no other option than to willingly fall into the trap. So, dear Klaxosaur Princess, I do have a way out of this situation."

=====

[2875]

What is the situation, tell me your thoughts!

How was today's chapter? Don't forget to leave me a good review, it motivates me a lot.

It seems like you have power stones in your possession. Give it to me. I will be requiring them to reduce half of the universe to the dust.

Don't forget to join my now-dead discord, give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/yTbN7maSme

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

4