You made the wine, now you drink a cup.
159 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

     Pulling my car up to my soon to be  Ex -Fiancé's luxury apartment, I park in a handicapped space- I don't intend to be there long.

It was a long drive, from Connecticut to Boston.

It gave me plenty of time to think.

 My Fiancé, Diana Silverstein is a beautiful young woman.   

That's about the only compliment I would give her.        

 Our marriage was arranged two years ago.   We were just waiting to finish our degrees, before we finalized it.

 In those two years, she showed herself to be as casually cruel & heartless as The Winter Queen.

In the entire time I've known her, she has never paid me a single compliment that wasn't backhanded.   I have never seen her laugh, except at the expense of others.  She doesn't have friends, she has people she can use and people she cant.

She treats anyone who has to work for a living as 'little people' or 'the help'.   I'm not sure she views anyone who isn't rich as human...

Entitled.

She views everything she's ever received as 'deserved' 

She deserves to be wealthy.  She deserves excellent service. She deserves her degree- after-all, her Daddy did pay for it.

And she deserves a husband from an 'Elite' family.     Why should she put in any work into a relationship that she deserves?

 

I suppose I could have ended up just like her, if I didn't have my Grandpa to set me straight.   

 I'll always be grateful to him...

Taking one last look into the rearview mirror, my handsome face looks back at me.   Nice strong jaw, good cheekbones, blonde hair that the girls all seem to enjoy.    

Good.   A man needs to look good when he breaks up with a bitch.

Stepping out of the T-Bird, I stride to the apartment entrance. 

 Its a tacky multi-story geometric modern art monstrosity.

  Her family owns the building.   Its a surprise, as the Silversteins are an old family, yet the decor is very 'New Money'

Well, no accounting for taste...

 

I give the consierge a nod as I pass him, and continue over to the elevator.

Shitty elevator music pops on as I select the penthouse.   

Some smooth jazz band from the 80s, with a Tuba in it. 

fucking Tuba.

I put a hand on my chest, and lean into the corner of the elevator.

I am Nervous.  I need to calm down, I can't let her get to me.

Inhale.

Exhale.

That's it, deep breaths.

Stay calm Eddy.   

This is the last thing you have to do to break the chains of your old life.

No loose ends.

Closure.

*Ding*

Okay, this is it.

Passing through the elevator, I march through the hallway containing the Penthouse Suites.  My leather shoes making loud taps on the wooden mosaic floors.

Rounding a corner, I come face-to-face with a man.

Well... at least I think he's a man.    He's somewhat short.  Slender for a guy, wearing a stylish V-neck and designer skinny jeans.

I couldn't wear skinny jeans:  I'm not a douchebag.  Also they cut off circulation to my cock...   Seriously,  How does any man wear those without having to 'adjust' every five minutes?

Tearing my thoughts away from skinny jeans, I finally look up at his face.

Damn, I thought I was handsome- but this fucker was Beautiful.  Long wavy dark hair, Angry face like a super-model.

Wait, Angry?   

Yeah, this guy looks mad as fuck.

Well, its none of my business

Brushing past him with a "Pardon me"  I step over to the last door in the hall.  Diana's Penthouse...

But before I can press the intercom on the security door, I see the Angry-Pretty Man out of the corner of my eye.

"Who are you?"  He says roughly while stepping up in an aggressive stance.

Ah.

I understand now.    This pretty little guy must be one of Her Boy-Toys.

She probably knew I was coming, and sent him outside to make me angry. Or jealous.

It wouldn't work on me now.

I didn't begrudge her for cheating.  

Afterall, was the one who started cheating first.

After the second year of our engagement, I started lashing out in ugly ways.   I fucked every girl that came into my orbit.  I started partying, Hard.   I ignored her.  I raged & yelled at her.

It didn't make a damn bit of difference.   Nothing I ever said or did had any affect on her.   The woman saw right through me. She would just casually destroy my every pathetic attempt with just a  few cruel words.

 

Okay, I think I'll mess with this guy.

 "Who are YOU?!"  I say while pointing & pretending to be angry "I'm Diana's Fiancé!"

He grows pale, his angry face looking more conflicted now.    

  "..............."

After a moment, he puts his hands up  "Ah.  Shit. look, I'm-"    Okay, good.  he's off balance- time to change my angle.

"Actually" I interrupt, and put a smile on my face and put my hands up too, mimicking him.

"You see... Diana & I have a little 'agreement' haha"  I step closer and- still smiling, put a hand on his shoulder

He looks confused now  "Uhh-"

"Well" I interrupt again "When Diana brings home a new 'Toy' to play with, she agreed that I would get to play with him too"  I say suggestively while putting my other hand on his chest.

His eyes are so wide they looked like they would pop out of his head.     Okay, now for the finishing touch. 

"And I never expected her to bring me a boy so cute & delicious"  I said while giving him a hungry look, and lick my lips.

His face now has an expression of pure unadulterated horror

"Th-th-thats okay-I-Im good-I-i-i think I left the oven on fire - i gotta go!"   

He shoves my hands off him and practically sprints away down the hall.

 

"Heheheh" I start to chuckle after he left, slowly turning into heaving belly laughter.

"Hahahahahh"

  I cant help it, I have to put my hand on the wall for support, as I roar with side splitting laughter

"HAHAHAHEHAH!!"

...

 Ohh Fuck, I haven't laughed like that in ages.

Rubbing tears out of my eyes I still give occasional involuntary bouts of laughter.

My nervousness was completely obliterated, and my mood was as high as the sky.

With this, I might even be able to get under Diana's skin.

'You should be able to, now that you can manipulate people so easily...

  just like HER.'

...

And with that negative thought, my mood is back down to planet earth

Fuck, just one more reason to leave these people

Lets get this over with

 

Pressing Diana's doorbell, I immediately hear a voice from the intercom   "Its open"

Bitch.

She was probably watching the whole exchange with the pretty boy through her door's security cam.

I take a deep breath and open her door.

Her penthouse was tastefully decorated, but stark and minimalist.   It had no personality, no life to it, no soul.   

It felt cold, just like its owner.

Passing through the entranceway, I stepped into a living room with a full glass wall.  She could look out at the entire city through it,  it probably made her feel like a queen.

And there she was.

Wearing nothing but a flowery pink kimono style bathrobe of thin silk, Diana was lounging on her pure white designer couch.

She had dark curly hair down to her shoulders and a perfectly proportioned slender body with curves in All the right places.   

 Her robe was hanging somewhat loose on her shoulder, showing the top of her breast. Her nipples were poking through the fabric, and her short little kimono was parted at her waist, just barely covering her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties.

I felt my dick start to harden just at the sight of her.

There was a reason I haven't left until now.   

She was absolutely amazing in bed. 

She had no sense of shame, and would do things that would make a pornstar blush without even batting an eye.  I have never had another girl make me feel as good as she does.  Sex with her was like a drug...

But everything was calculated.

Her appearance tonight was designed to entice, as if to say:  This is what you're giving up. There's no way you could~

She looked clean, and the apartment didn't smell like sex.   

She probably sent that Pretty Boy away with blueballs.    Poor guy, no wonder he looked so angry.  I've been there.   It was a tactic she used, controlling the sex.  It was just another way to control & manipulate.

Looking up into her dark and smoldering eyes, her blood red lipstick colored lips part    "Odysseus"   

She never called me Eddy.  I made the mistake of telling her that I found my name annoying.

"Your Mother called"   

Of course she did.

That was how Diana knew I was coming

"Really now, how many times does this make now?  Three?   Four?"   She smirks at me like I'm a naughty child

"It's pathetic really.  We both know that you're going to throw a tantrum, get drunk and fuck some naive sorority girl-"  She reaches over to the glass of wine sitting on the coffee table, flashing her breast just for an instant.   

She takes a long sip of the ruby liquid, and licks her lips "mmm"

"--And then crawl right back to Me"  She states as she crosses her legs, giving a hint of the pink rosy lips beneath, and sits up straight.

Supremely confident, she was sure this time would be just like the others.

"........ Not this time Diana" I spoke quietly

"Is that so?   What will you do then?  Drop out?  Leave your family?   You'll have nothing, you'll be 'little people'.  An Idiot like you will be homeless within a week"

Insults.  Every word designed to undermine my confidence.

 "You'll have to sell that old rust bucket your stupid dead grandpa gave you"

She makes light of the people and things I love.   I'd call it jealousy if I didn't know any better

She never cared about me.  I was just 'a good match' a good connection for her family.  

I doubt she has ever loved anything in her entire life.

"......"

Thinking about it now... In a way, I pity her.

"And think about what you'll be giving up!  Cars, women, money, power, fame!   You can easily have it all."   

She puts some power in her voice.    "Admit it, there's no way you can give this up"  She gestures with the wineglass at herself

Supreme confidence in herself. I'm not sure the woman has ever had to taste rejection in her entire life

"......."

"Ugh.  The 'silent treatment' ?   Really Odysseus?"   Her eyebrow twitches 

Frustration maybe?

She lounges back on the couch seductively, and looks away as she takes another sip of wine.

"Come on Odysseus"  She spreads her arms, inviting  "It's late- stay with me tonight, and we can talk about it in the morning."

Her voice takes on a naughty tone   " I promise I'll forgive you, if you're really rough with me~ "

"......"   I just watch her.  I understand the way she thinks now.  I wont be swayed by her.

She looked uncertain for just a second.   

It was there, for just a moment.   A chink in her Ice Armor.

I couldn't miss this chance. 

Striding over, I roughly grab the back of her hair and pull her up into my arms.  The wine glass shatters on the floor.

Pulling her into my embrace, I ignore her slender arms as they try to push me away.

Yanking her dark curls backwards, I force her head up. 

  I stare deeply into her  eyes for a couple moments...

Then kiss her.

As passionately as a man ever could. 

I pour everything into her.   My hate. My bitterness. My unrequited love. My lust. My anger. My sadness. My jealousy. My insecurities.

Everything, until I'm left empty

...

After what may have been an eternity, I let her go.

*Huff*   *Huff*

She's breathing heavily, pale cheeks blushing.

Dark eyes hot with desire. 

I could see it in her smile:  She thinks she has Triumphed over me.

She takes my hand, and I feel her robe- completely damp- as she starts grinding her pussy on my knuckles...

And I...

Pull my hand away.

Confusion at first.   Then her face became ugly with anger.

Turning my back on her, I walk away.

"Goodbye.  Diana."

"Wait! You can't do that!"

Maybe she realized it was real this time.

"WAIT!"

Because I only got about halfway to the door before she runs up behind me, not caring about her nakedness as her robe comes undone.  She pulls on my clothes, and scratches my arm.  Angry tears start to form in her eyes.

"You CCANT leave!"

This wasn't love.

This was a little girl who had her favorite doll taken away, and was now throwing a tantrum

Pushing her off me, I start to open the door, but she just rushes back to cling to my leg.

"Please! Eddy please don't go!"

I look down at her as she wails and hugs my leg, black streams of tears running down her face, ruining her make-up.

Huh. She finally called me Eddy.  It didn't feel very pleasant.

I roughly shake her off, and push her away before slamming the door behind me.

I hold the door closed, so she can't open it.

After she stops trying to open the door, I let go.

I hear angry screaming behind the door, followed by loud crashes and shattering glass.

 

"Closure is bullshit"

***

 

Walking out to the parking lot, I get in My car.

I need a new City.

I need a new life.

What would you have done Granddad?

I pick up the portrait of my Grandfather & I fishing in Lake Michigan.

Michigan... I have fond memories of that time...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6